剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
你常常问你♥爸♥爸在哪里
You've been asking about where your father is and...
我从来没有跟你说过实话,因为…
I've never told you the truth because...
我不想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
但现在我明白,不跟你说实话
And now I can tell that not telling you the truth
对你伤害更大
is hurting you more.
据我所知,在你父亲的生活中
As far as I know, there's nothing going on
没有任何阻碍让他不能来见你
in your dad's life that's preventing him from seeing you.
他只是…没有选择当一个好爸爸
He's just... not being a good dad.
或是一个好人
Or a good person.
呃,我认为他的选择大错特错
I, uh, I think that he's making
all the wrong choices right now.
但这不是你的错
And this is not your fault.
好吗? 因为你很完美
Okay? Because you're perfect.
嘿
Hey.
你很完美
You are perfect.
你听到我说的话吗?
Do you hear me?
你明白吗?
Do you understand me?
这全是他的错
This is on him.
知道吗,汤马士?知道吗?
Okay, Thomas? Okay?
但我们还是可以问他吧?问问看?
But can we still ask him? Just to see?
他喜欢享乐地
He loves Land-O-Fun.
我会问他,但如果他不能来的话
I will ask him, but I don't want you
你别失望
to be disappointed if he can't make it.
嘿
Hey.
你喜欢杜鲁门吧? - 对
You like Truman, right? - Yeah.
你觉得他很聪明吧?
You think he's a smart guy?
你知道他前几天跟我说了什么吗?
Do you know what he said to me the other day?
他说,有些人值得亲近
He said that there are some people you let in,
而有些人值得疏远
and some people you keep out.
我觉得我们两个
And I think that it's time for both of us
应该认清你♥爸♥爸是哪一种人了
to recognize which one of those your dad is.
所以爸爸不会再带我 去看76人比赛啰?
So, does this mean Dad won't take me to see the Sixers anymore?
我可以带你去看76人比赛
Well, I'll take you to see the Sixers.
你根本不懂篮球
You don't know anything about basketball.
我懂,我也懂啊
I do. I do, too.
讲一个球员的名字
Name one player on the team.
阿伦艾佛逊
Allen Iverson.
妈妈
Mom.
好啦,但我可以学啊
Okay, okay, but I will learn.
我很聪明
I'm smart.
我学很快的
I'm good at learning things.
凯西!凯西!
Kacey! Kacey!
凯西!
Kacey!
你想怎么样?
You need something?
对不起
Sorry.
布拉多克街222号♥发生三♥级♥火警
Three-alarm fire at 222 Braddock Street.
56201前往处理
56201 responding.
里面有人吗?
Was anybody inside?
不知道,我们到时,火势就很大了
Not sure. It was pretty well gone when we got here.
别靠太近
Keep some distance.
就位,水呢?
Get in line. Where's that water?
宝拉!
Paula!
凯西在里面吗?
Was Kacey inside?
她…她在里面吗?
Was... was she inside?
说话啊,宝拉
Come on, Paula. Come on.
拜托 - 没有!我就说她离开了
Please! - No! I told you. She's gone.
你可以帮我一件事吗?拜托?
Can you help me out with something? Please?
什么?
What?
你认识遇害的那些女生吗?
Did you know any of the girls who were killed?
怎么样? - 我有一个犯人的影像
What about 'em? - I got a video of the perp.
你看一下好吗? 看看你认不认得他?
Can you look at it? Just see if you recognize him, please?
他还逍遥法外
He's still out there.
宝拉,拜托,看一下影像
Paula, come on. Look at the video.
拜托!
Come on!
天啊,米奇,你是认真的吗?
God, Mickey. Are you serious?
你在闹我吗?
Are you shittin' me?
什么是认真的? - 不许闹我
Serious about what? - Don't bullshit me.
不许闹我
Don't bullshit me.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
对,我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
你也认识他
You know him too.
因为他是警♥察♥
'Cause he's a cop.
这家伙会来这里 滥用职权要人帮他口♥交♥
Guy comes around here, wavin' his badge for blowjobs.
他迟早会做出更糟的事
It's only a matter of time before he upped his game.
什么?等一下 - 不要靠近我!
What? Wait, wait. - You stay away from me!
你会把我害死的
You're gonna get me killed.
(我准备好要开口了)
我准备好要开口了
I'm ready to talk.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表