剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
Mom, why were you talking to Teacher Dana?
是跟爸爸有关系吗?
Did that have something to do with Dad?
米奇…
Mickey...
是我
it's me.
我以为我们都同意
I thought we agreed that
现在让汤马士打电♥话♥不是个好主意
it's not a good idea for Thomas to call right now.
我需要这段时间
I need this time.
我有太多责任了
I just have too many responsibilities.
你得让汤马士明白
You have to make Thomas understand.
妈,你还好吗?
Mom, are you okay?
你打电♥话♥给爸爸了吗?
Did you call your dad?
汤马士,嘿
Thomas. Hey.
我很害怕
I was scared.
害怕什么?
Scared of what?
我们去杜鲁门家的那天晚上
The night we went to Truman's.
你… - 我怎样?
You... -I what?
你看起来也很害怕
You looked scared, too.
而且杜鲁门还架了那些监视器
And Truman was hooking up those cameras,
马翁太太说我们遇上麻烦了
and Mrs. Mahon said we were in trouble.
所以我想或许如果我打电♥话♥给爸爸
And I thought maybe if I called Dad,
告诉他我们遇上麻烦了,然后…
and told him we were in trouble, then...
我们有麻烦了吗?
Are we in trouble?
没有,我们没有麻烦
No, we're not in trouble.
我很抱歉我吓到你了
I'm so sorry I scared you.
那些…那些监视器只是以防万一
Those... Those security cameras are just out of an abundance of caution.
爸爸很生气我打电♥话♥给他
Daddy was mad that I called him.
没有,他没有生气,他只是担心
No, he wasn't mad. He was just worried.
所以我们不能这样打电♥话♥给他
That's why we can't just call him like that.
他会…他会不开心 而且你知道的,他只是…
He'll... He'll get upset, and you know, he's just...
很忙
Busy.
你知道你有多坚强吗?
Do you know how strong you are?
我不觉得我是从他那里学来的
I don't think I get that from him.
舒舒服服睡个觉吧
Let's get you cozy.
别忘了顿顿
Don't forget about Dun-Dun.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
好,祝你有个好梦,儿子
Okay, sweet dreams, bub.
不…
No, no, no, no, no, no.
嘿,我是凯西,请留言
Hey, it's Kacey. Leave a message.
不留也可以
Or don't.
噢,天啊,拜托不要告诉我 你拿走了…妈的项链
Oh, God. Please don't tell me you took... Mom's necklace, Kace.
你可以把它拿回来吗?
Can you just bring it back?
可以把项链还我吗?
Can you just bring back the necklace?
我…我什么都愿意做 我什么都愿意给你
I will... I will do anything. I will give you anything.
我…我真的… 不要拿那个,我需要那条项链
I just... I just really... Just not that. I just need that back.
好吗?拜托
Okay? Please.
那是妈唯一留给我的东西了 好吗?
That is all I have left of Mom's, okay?
不好意思,你经常在这里工作吗?
Excuse me. Do you work here a lot?
呃,一周六天
Uh, six days a week.
我做了什么事吗?
I do something?
你有看过这几个女生吗?
Have you seen either of these girls?
啊…我没见过,她们失踪了?
Ah... Can't say that I have. They missing?
她们不幸身故了 - 真糟糕
Deceased, unfortunately. -Shit.
嗯,没有,我从没见过她们
Well, no, I never seen 'em.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
不好意思 你有看过这几个女生吗?
Excuse me. Do you recognize any of these girls?
或许她们曾来这里消费过?
Maybe they were customers in here?
嗯,问问法兰吧 他基本上都在这里
Mm. Ask Frank. He practically lives here.
嘿,法兰 你有看过这几个女生吗?
Hey, Frank. You seen either of these girls?
没有
No.
有,我知道这个女的,她来过几次
Yeah, I know that girl. She's been in here a couple of times.
我记不得名字,但我记样子很在行
I'm shit with names, but I always remember a face.
你记得是多久以前吗?
Do you remember how long ago?
一周或一周半前
Week, week and a half.
她和一个叫 占美史简伦的人来过这里
She was in here with this guy, Jimmy Scanlon.
他们经常来这里
Comes here all the time.
我会记得是因为他们吵得很凶
I remember because they were fighting really bad.
你记得他们在吵什么吗?
Do you remember what they were fighting about?
入室抢劫,露芙街36号♥
Home invasion in progress, 36 Ruth Street.
所有单位请回应
All units respond.
你要接那个案子吗? - 不,没关系
You gotta take that? -No, it's okay.
我不记得她说了什么
I don't remember what she was saying.
我只记得她很不高兴
I just remember how upset she was.
我的意思是,对他很不高兴
Upset at him, I mean.
你知道我在哪里 可以找到这位占美…
Do you know where I can find this Jimmy...
史简伦? - 对
Scanlon? -Yeah.
隔壁的店 - 所有单位请回应
Shop next door. - All units respond.
266♥4♥3在路上
266♥4♥3 en route.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要找占美史简伦
I need to speak to Jimmy Scanlon.
看来我们两个都是
That makes two of us.
他已经好几天没来了
He hasn't been in in days.
从上周四开始就不在了
Been out since last Thursday.
他妻子也不知道他在哪
Wife don't know where he is either.
你觉得他会不会是出什么事了?
Do you think something might've happened to him?
例如?
Like what?
你认得这几个女生吗?
Do you recognize either of these girls?
不认得,我应该要认得吗?
No. Should I?
我能问一下占美 在这里做什么工作吗?
May I ask what Jimmy does here?
他是板金工人,跟我们大家一样
He's a sheet-metal worker, the same as all of us.
好吧,如果他回来了…
Well, if he comes back...
可以请他打给我吗?
would you please have him call me?
好,没问题
Yeah, sure.
谢谢 - 好
Thanks. -All right.
露芙街36号♥仍须请求支援
Backup still requested at 36 Ruth Street.
请回应
Please respond.
嘿,你在这做什么?
Hey. What are you doing here?
可能跟你一样
Probably same as you.
听著,这就是昨天 我在警局想要告诉你的
Look, that's what I was trying to tell you at the station yesterday.
但你跑走了
But you ran away.
自从我们看到那个死掉的女生
Ever since we saw that dead girl,
她就一直在我脑海里挥之不去
I couldn't get her out of my head.
我觉得这里可能有人会知道点什么
I thought somebody down here might know something.
我跟埃亨讲纸巾的事
I told Ahearn about the napkin.
他叫我过来看看
And he told me to come check it out.
露芙街36号♥仍须请求支援
Backup still requested at 36 Ruth Street.
你有找到什么吗? - 没有
You find anything? -No.
请回应
Please respond.
嘿,米奇 - 怎样?
Hey, Mickey. -What?
我知道你不认为我在乎这些女生
I know you don't think
所以我才会在下班后跑来这里
I give a shit about these girls,
我想了很多你那天说的话
I thought a lot about what you said the other day.
你是对的
And you're right.
她们应该得到更多
They deserve more.
仍须请求支援
Backup still requested.
所有单位请回应
All units respond.
你今天到底去哪了?
Where the hell were you today?
我是说“所有单位请回应” 哪个字你听不懂?
I mean, what part of "all units respond" were you not understanding?
我很抱歉,我在吃午餐
I'm sorry. I was at lunch,
然后就忘记时间了
and I just lost track of time.
我可不想在你休息的时候打扰你
Well, far be it for me to get in the middle of your downtime.
首先,你想要单干
First, you want to ride solo,
接著你就在你值班时搞失踪?
then you're just MIA in the middle of your shift?
你到底是怎么回事 菲兹柏德烈?
What the hell is going on with you, Fitzpatrick?
你应该告诉埃亨的,米奇
You should have told Ahearn, Mick.
告诉他什么?
Told him what?
凯西的事
About Kacey.
如果他不知道 他就不能让警局的人帮忙你
If he doesn't know, he can't put the weight of the department behind you.
他们从没帮过我 - 那只是你的想法
They've never been behind me. -That's in your head.
是吗?
Is it?
听著,你是个好警♥察♥
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表