剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
I don't know. Something happened when Sophia was born.
我看著她,心里一直想著你们
Oh, I looked at her, and I just kept thinking about you girls
想到你们还小的时候
when you were little.
所以我努力了一番,把毒品戒了
Did the work, I got clean.
开始找你们,只是我先找到凯西了
Started looking for you. I just found Kacey first.
她这段时间一直住在你这吗?
She's been with you the whole time?
她做得很好
She's doing great.
非常好
Really good.
这并不容易,她在我的 地下室地板度过一个星期
And it wasn't easy. She spent a week lying on my basement floor.
她坚持下来了
She stuck it out.
那肚子里的小孩呢?
And, uh, the baby?
嗯…孩子的爸是一个叫杜克的家伙 但她还没跟他见面
Uh, guy named Dock's the father. But she hasn't seen him.
她也不想见到我
She doesn't wanna see me either.
不,我想她想见你 也许这就是她留下那些信的原因
No, I think she does. Probably why she left the letters.
或许她只是还没准备好
Maybe she's just not ready.
米奇…
Mickey...
我想多和你来往…
I would like to have a relationship with you...
如果你愿意的话,还有汤马士
if you're open to it. And Thomas.
等…时机成熟的时候吧
When... when the time is right.
我知道这对你来说有点难以理解
I understand why that's complicated for you.
对她来说…
For her...
这段时间以来…
All this time,
我一直在找她,担心她已经死了
I was looking for her, scared that she was dead.
而她只是在躲我…
And she was just hiding from...
不,这跟你无关 米奇,是跟他有关
No, it wasn't about you, Mickey. It was about him.
汤马士
Thomas.
因为我把他从她身边夺走了
Because I took him from her.
我并没有打算…
I didn't mean...
我对她做的事都是为了他
What I did to her, I did for him.
我知道
I know.
不管怎样
Uh, for what it's worth,
我…我想她这次 努力戒毒的原因之一
I... I think part of the reason she worked so hard to get clean this time
就是为了向你证明她做得到
was to prove to you that she could do it.
她也需要向自己证明这一点
As much as she needed to prove it to herself.
她会找到回来的路,我…
She'll find her way back, I...
我相信她会的
I believe that.
爷爷,可可准备好了
Pop-Pop, cocoa's ready.
好,我马上就进去
Okay, I'll be right in.
(奥拉)
我该…我该走了
I should... I should get going.
我想邀请你一起来,但… - 不,我…我不能
I'd invite you to join, but it... - No, I... I can't.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
圣诞快乐,米奇
Merry Christmas, Mickey.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
喂
Hi.
嘿,米奇,很抱歉 在圣诞节打电♥话♥给你
Hey, Mick. I'm sorry to call you on Christmas.
但我想你应该来我的办公室一趟
But I think you should come into my office.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What is it?
又有受害者吗?
Is it another victim?
我想你最好过来一趟
I think it's just better if you come in here.
奥拉,是谁?
Aura, who is it?
我很遗憾,米奇
I'm so sorry, Mick.
我知道你和宝拉有多熟
I know how close you were with Paula.
她是…
Was she...
看起来像是吸毒过量
Looking like an OD.
这不是吸毒过量
It wasn't an OD.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表