剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
we went to Scanlon's house, searched the boat in his driveway.
船上的全球定位系统 把我们带来这里
Its GPS led us here.
如果他因为卸下毒品、运到这里
If he was being paid to offload product
等送货的人来取货而获得报酬
and bring it here until a runner picked it up...
那他做了什么事害自己被杀?
...what did he do that got him killed?
为什么要付钱给准备灭口的人?
I mean, why pay someone you're gonna ice?
嗯,问题就在这里 他再也没收到钱了
Well, that's the thing. He wasn't getting paid anymore.
史简伦的报酬在他最后一次 被目击还活著的一周前就没入帐了
Scanlon's payments stopped a week before he was last seen alive.
那个从河里 爬到隔壁停车场的女孩…
And the girl who crawled out the river into the lot next door...
她与此又有何关系?
how does she fit into this?
那个部分我们还不清楚
That, we don't know yet.
我想我知道
I think I know.
史简伦和泰勒尹在七兄弟见面
Scanlon meets Taylor Yoon at 7 Brothers.
他们吵了起来
They have an argument.
此后不久,SOK控股 就不再付史简伦钱,这代表…
Shortly after that, SOK Holding stops paying Scanlon, meaning...
这代表史简伦与泰勒见面之后
Meaning that Scanlon stopped running product shortly after
马上就不运毒了
he met with Taylor.
几天后,她因胰岛素过量而死亡
Then, a few days later, she turns up dead from an insulin overdose.
然后史简伦和梅丽莎互传短讯
Mm-hmm. - And then Scanlon exchanges text messages with Melissa.
他们俩都被枪击了
They both get shot.
后来宝拉说影片里的人是个警♥察♥
And then Paula says that the guy in the video is a cop,
然后她就死了
and then she ends up dead.
我们一直在交叉比对 史简伦和大街上的所有女性
We've been cross-referencing Scanlon with all the women on the Avenue.
但也许我们应该拿他跟警♥察♥比对
But maybe we should've just been crossing him with cops.
怎么了?
What?
我不知道,米奇
I don't know, Mick.
你不知道什么?
You don't know what?
我们是否该继续追查下去
If we should be going down this path.
如果仓库里的毒品 背后是警♥察♥在搞鬼
If it's police behind all the drugs in that warehouse,
那牵连会比我们想像的更广
this thing is far bigger than we thought.
这就不只是个疯子 为了寻求刺♥激♥而杀害女人
And it's not just one rogue maniac killing women for kicks.
而是一场大规模行动
It's a goddamn operation.
如果有人发现你
If someone catches you
拿一名死去的毒品走私犯
cross-referencing a dead drug smuggler
和你的同事交叉比对 你会害死你自己
with your co-workers, you're gonna get yourself killed.
你不知道警♥察♥为了自保 可以做到什么地步
You have no idea how far cops will go to protect their own.
听起来我可能知道
Sounds like maybe I do.
别这样,米奇 - 喔,天哪…
Come on, Mickey. - Oh, my God...
我只是希望你能小心一点
I just want you to be careful.
我不懂,我终于觉得 我们快要查出真♥相♥了
I don't get it. It finally feels like we're getting closer,
这时候你却想退出?
and then you want to back off?
我没有说退出,而是说要小心
I didn't say back off. I said be careful.
你真的希望宝拉遇到的事 发生在你或凯西身上吗?
You really want what happened to Paula to happen to you, or Kacey?
所以我才需要继续查,好吗? 必要的话我就自己去查
Exactly why I need to keep going on this, okay? By myself if I have to.
米奇,拜托,让我们… - 我没时间吵这个
Mickey, please. Let's just... - I don't have time for this.
我必须找到凯西
I have to find Kacey.
我就不该让她自己去 - 米奇…
I shouldn't have let her go alone. - Mickey. Mickey!
你见过她吗?没有?
Have you seen her? No?
打扰一下,你见过这个女孩吗?
Excuse me. Have you seen this girl?
没有?
No?
(凯西:G街和塞耶街转角)
(凯西:G街和塞耶街转角)
凯西
Kace.
我的天啊,天啊,嘿,怎么了?
Oh, my God! Oh, God! Hey, what happened?
发生什么事?
What happened?
嗯… - 发生什么事?
Uh... - What happened?
凯西
Kace...
我得离开这里 - 等等
I need to get out of here. - Wait.
嘿
Hey.
什么?怎么了?
What? What's wrong?
告诉我,拜托
Tell me. Please. Please.
我找到她了,我找到梅丽莎
I found her. I found Melissa.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她闪人了 - 闪人是什么意思?
She split. - What do you mean, she split?
你…她跟你说了什么? 她有告诉你是谁对她开枪吗?
Did you... What did she say to you? Did she tell you who shot her?
凯西?她有告诉你吗?
Kace? Did she tell you?
她说凶手是杜鲁门道斯
She said the killer is Truman Dawes.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表