剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
I mean, you don't like me or something?
没有,没事 - 那是怎样?
No, nothing. -Then what?
你想念杜鲁门了? - 跟那个一点关系也没有
You miss Truman? -It has nothing to do with that.
那到底是什么?听著 我努力在尽我的职责,好吗?
Then what is it? Look, I'm trying to do my job here, okay?
我试著在当你的拍档,但我做不到
I'm trying to be your partner, but I can't do it
因为你总是把我蒙在鼓里
when all you do is leave me in the dark.
你需要知道的我都告诉你了 - 不,你没有
I tell you what you need to know. -No, you don't.
每次我问你的时候
And every time I ask you,
你就会躲到这个该死的杂货店里
you duck into this fucking "papi" store.
你不告诉我我们要去哪里
You don't tell me where we're going,
或是要做什么还有原因
or what we're doing, or why.
还有你也绝对没告诉我
And you certainly don't tell me
你为什么对这些女生那么著迷
why you have such a frickin' hard-on for these girls.
“这些女生”?这是什么意思?
"These girls?" What is that supposed to mean?
意思是你好像很在意
It means you seem to take it personally.
而你却不告诉我原因
And you won't tell me why.
至少我看起来是这样
At least it seems like it.
我是说,如果你认识 其中一个死者还是什么…
I mean, if you knew one of these victims or something...
不,我不需要认识死者
No, I don't have to know the victims
才能关心他们的遭遇
in order to care about what happens to them.
问题是为什么你和埃亨
The question is why you and Ahearn
还有跟你们打棒球的警♥察♥朋友们
and all your cop buddies you play baseball with don't seem to
一点也不在乎
give a shit.
这不是…我在乎,好吗?
That's not... I give a shit. Okay?
我真的在乎
I do give a shit.
听著…
Look...
我要一杯咖啡
I'm gonna get a coffee.
但或许这不是件坏事,你知道吗?
But maybe it's not such a bad thing, you know?
什么不是件坏事?
What's not such a bad thing?
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
有人死了是件遗憾的事,好吗?
It's a shame when anyone dies, okay?
但他们过的是怎样的生活,对吧?
But what kind of life, right?
我是说,你知道,或许他们…
I mean, you know, maybe they're...
或许他们怎样?
Maybe they're what?
我只是为他们感到难过
I just feel bad for them.
我觉得你不是这个意思
I don't think that's what you meant.
你想要知道为什么 我什么都不告诉你?
You wanna know why I don't tell you anything?
现在你知道了
You got your answer.
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙,你要来吗?
Simon, are you coming?
马上来,宝贝
In a moment, babe.
那天来找我的那个人
The man who stopped by the other day,
他还有说什么吗?
did he say anything else?
为什么他来这里,他想要做什么?
Like why he was here, what he wanted?
没有,他只问我你在不在
No. He just asked if you were here.
我跟他说你不在家,他就走了
When I told him you weren't home, he left.
好吧,如果他再来
Okay, well, if he stops by again,
你可以告诉他我们搬走了
can you just tell him that we've moved,
或是我们不住在这了吗?
or that we don't live here anymore?
都可以
Whatever you want.
只要你不给这里带来麻烦就好
Just so long as you're not bringing trouble around here.
我不喜欢麻烦
I don't like trouble.
他是我的前度 他不是麻烦,他也不危险
He's my ex. He's not trouble. He's not dangerous.
我只是…呃…
I'm just... I, uh...
我们只是不联络了
We just don't talk anymore.
有什么是我需要知道的吗?
Is there anything else I need to know?
他开了一辆蓝色的野马 你一定认得出来
He drives a blue Mustang. You can't miss it.
噢,那天过来的男人开的不是野马
Oh, the man who stopped by here wasn't driving a Mustang.
什么…呃…那他开的是什么车?
Wh... Uh... Well, then what was he driving?
红色的货车,农夫车那种
Red truck, pickup like.
你确定你没惹上麻烦吗?
You sure you're not having a problem?
这里是怎么了?
What happened in here?
我在学校惹了点麻烦
I kinda got into trouble at school.
麻烦?
Trouble?
轮到我为班上做我最喜欢的事了…
It was my turn to do favorite things for my class...
我告诉卡门老师你放的那首歌♥
and I told Teacher Carmen about the song you were playing,
那首有关浮士德 和做出糟糕选择的歌♥
the one about Faust and making bad choices.
好
Okay.
我告诉她有关他和魔鬼的交易
Might have told her about his deal with the devil,
还有他最后永远待在地狱里
and how he ended up in hell forever.
我要不要…
Should I...
好,当然,谢谢
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
听著…
Listen...
这是我的错
That was my fault.
我应该把故事内容全都跟你说的
I should have put it in context for you
因为这是个非常激烈 非常宗教的措辞方式
because it's a really intense, very religious way of phrasing it.
我们不是特别…
And we're not particularly...
那…卡门老师有因为 你用那个词而生气吗?
Did... Did Teacher Carmen get upset that you used that word?
没有,她只是告诉我 故事的结局不是这样的
No, she just told me that's not how the story ends.
她说浮士德最后没有下地狱
She said that Faust doesn't end up in hell.
她说葛丽卿用她的爱拯救了他
She said that Gretchen saves him with her love,
还有浮士德很抱歉
and that Faust was so sorry that
他接受了交易 所以魔鬼就放过他了
he took the deal that the devil let him go.
我想那是…
I suppose that's...
大多数人认同的说法
the narrative that most people subscribe to.
但这就是故事的美妙之处
But that's the beauty of stories like this.
我们每个人都有自己的解释
We each have our own interpretation.
那你为什么会这样想?
How come you think that?
嗯,身为一名警♥察♥,我每天 都会看到人们做出糟糕的选择
Well, as an officer, I see people make bad choices every day.
我认为在他们做出 那个糟糕的选择后
And I think after they've made that bad choice,
要拯救他们真的非常非常困难
it's just really, really hard to save them.
有时候你必须放开那个人
And sometimes, you just have to let that person go,
因为外面的黑暗势力…
because there are dark forces out there, that are just...
太强大了
too powerful.
懂吗?
Understand?
可是妈妈,你的工作是警♥察♥
But, Mom, your job is a police officer.
你在做的不就是救人吗?
Isn't saving people what you do?
对,我每天都在努力这么做
Yeah, and I try to, every day.
但在我的经验里,不是每个人 都能被拯救,这就是我的重点
But in my experience, not everybody can be saved, and that's my point.
你不认同?
You don't agree?
我不知道,妈妈,我只是觉得…
I don't know, Mom. I just think...
如果有人碰上麻烦
if there's someone who's in trouble,
我会想要试著去救他们
I'd want to try to save them.
就算魔鬼就在外面?
Even if the devil is out there?
尤其是魔鬼就在外面
Especially because the devil's out there.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我想了很多你那天说的话
Thought a lot about what you said the other day,
我只是想要跟你解释一下
and I just wanted to explain something to you.
我告诉过你肯辛顿 有好的一面也有坏的一面
I told you that there's good parts and bad parts of Kensington.
你说“噢,有天 你得让我看看好的一面 ”
You said, "Oh, someday you should show me the good parts."
我现在就在让你看好的一面
I'm showing you a really good part.
我在这里长大
I grew up here.
我的小学就在这条路的那头
I went to the elementary school down the road,
我在离这里两个街区外的 高中管弦乐队演奏
and I played in the high school orchestra two blocks from here.
你知道吗?
You know what?
很多在大街上的那些女孩也是这样
So did a lot of the girls who are working the Avenue.
我们都来自同一个地方 我们都有同样的梦想
We all came from the same place. We all had the same dreams.
她们谁也没想到最后 她们会落得现在的下场
None of them thought they were going to end up where they are.
她们以为自己会成为 一个医生、护士或老师
They thought they were going to be a doctor, or a nurse, or a teacher.
保护她们是我们的工作…
It's our job to protect them...
不管她们做了什么或她们是谁
no matter what they've done, or who they are.
如果你一开始就质疑 她们是否值得保护
And we can't do that if you are questioning
那我们就做不到这件事
whether they're worth protecting in the first place.
我会申请单独值勤
I would like to request solo duty.
我想拉夫尔提应该和别的警♥察♥组队
I think that Lafferty should be paired with a different officer.
《如何赢取友谊与影响他人》
How to Win Friends and Influence People.
菲兹柏德烈的版本
The Fitzpatrick edition.
是因为杜鲁门的事吗?
This 'cause of what happened to Truman?
不是
No.
你知道,我帮人组队是有原因的
You know, I partner people for a reason.
如果我有预算,而我没有
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表