剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
If I had the budget, which I don't,
我会希望大家都组队
I'd see everybody partnered up.
你不会想在外面 值勤的时候陷入一个
You don't want to get out there and be in a situation
没有人能帮你的状况
where nobody's got your back.
恕我直言,我已经是这样了
With all due respect, sir, I already have that.
(费城太平间)
我很抱歉,尹太太
I'm so sorry. Mrs. Yoon.
你可以想像吗?
Can you fucking imagine?
他们在今天以前已经 两年没听到她的消息了
They haven't heard from her in two years before today,
然后他们接到的第一通电♥话♥ 就是她被谋杀了
and the first call they get is that she's been murdered.
谋杀?
Murdered.
你是对的
You were right.
我对三个女性都做了尸检
I ran autopsies on all three women.
她们三个都检测出体内 含有致命的胰岛素含量
And all three came back with a lethal amount of insulin in their system.
看起来有人盯上了这些女生
Looks like someone's going after these girls.
你多久没有见过她了?
How long has it been since you've seen her?
你还好吗,凯西?
How you been, Kace?
对,我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
有一阵子没看到你了 你只是出去走走吗?
Haven't seen you around in a bit. You just get out?
你有地方住吗? - 有
You got someplace to stay? - Yeah.
你要跟我们待上一段时间了
You're gonna be staying with us for a little while.
嘿,米奇
Hey, Mick.
米奇
Mickey.
你怎么了?你还好吗?
What's going on? You all right?
我们可以放她走吗?
Can we let her go?
什么,你说凯西吗?
What, you mean Kacey?
对,我不会再要求你别的事了
Yeah. I will never ask again.
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
是因为生日卡片吗?
Is it about the birthday card?
这很难过…
It's sad...
我懂这令人难过,但… - 我不会再要求别的事了
I get it's sad, but... -I am never going to ask you again.
永远不会,拜托
Ever. Please.
来吧,凯西
Come on, Kacey.
你在外面要注意安全
You stay safe out there.
凯西这次离开太久了
Kacey's been gone for too long this time.
你要做什么? - 找到她
What are you gonna do? -Find her.
不管要用什么方法
Whatever I have to do.
我担心的是你最后找到的结果
I'm worried about what you're going to find.
我也是
So am I.
你问我有没有故事的时候 我骗了你,我说我没有
I lied to you when you asked me if I had any stories, and I said I didn't.
但其实你有
But you do.
我们都有故事
We all do.
听著,那些女生的遭遇
Listen, what happened to these girls,
并不是她们的错
it's not their fault.
但我们不能把她们全放走
But we can't let all of them go.
我知道
I know.
我们的工作还是要管好她们
It's still our job to police them.
如果她们知道有人在看著她们 或许她们会变得更好
Maybe they'll be better if they know someone was watching 'em.
她不会更好的
She won't be better.
就像你说的,她们已经别无选择了
It's like you said, they don't really have a choice anymore.
但我必须放她走
But I just had to let her go.
你认识她
You know her.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
喂? - 嘿,米奇,我是阿朗佐
Hello? Hey, Mickey. It's Alonzo.
你说如果我看到宝拉就打给你
You asked me to call you if I see Paula.
她才刚走出店里
She just walked out the shop.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝拉…
Paula, Paula.
嘿 - 不
Hey. -No.
我一直在找凯西 - 我对你没什么好说的
I'm trying to find Kace. -I got nothing to say to you.
等一下,我只是想找到凯西
Wait, wait, wait. I'm just trying to find Kacey.
是吗? - 对
Yeah? -Yeah.
真好 - 我已经一个多月没见到她了
Good for you. -I haven't seen her in over a month.
拜托 - 好喔
Please. -Okay.
我只是很担心 - 现在你才担心?
I'm just worried. -So now you're worried?
走开! - 宝拉,拿著
Fuck off! -Paula, take it.
告诉我…告诉我 你知道些什么,拜托?
Tell me what... Tell me what you know, please?
拜托
Please.
这真是太卑鄙了,米奇 太卑鄙了,把东西给我!
That's fucking low, Mick, That's so low. Give me that shit!
大概一个月前 她上了一个嫖♥客♥的车
She got in a car with a John about a month ago.
我就再也没见到她了
I haven't seen her since.
谁?他是谁?你记得那辆车吗?
Who? Who? Who was it? Do you remember the car?
你记得那个人吗?
You remember the guy?
你还记得什么吗? - 不…
Do you remember anything? -No. No.
拜托,宝拉 - 我可以走了吗?
Come on. Paula. -Can I go now?
宝拉,拜托
Paula, please.
宝拉
Paula.
她失踪的那天晚上是…
She disappeared the night of, uh...
10月2日
October 2nd.
我想大概是8点左右
Think it was, like, around 8:00.
好,谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我这么做才不是为了你
I'm not doing it for you.
阿朗佐,外面的监视器还能用吗?
Alonzo, the cameras outside, they still working?
我需要看你10月2日 晚上所有的影像
I need to see all of your footage from the night of October 2nd.
好,应该就是这里了
All right. This should be it.
她来了
There she is.
不
No.
不…
No, no, no, no, no.
贝瑟尼,嘿 汤马士今晚要在外面过夜
Bethany, hey. Thomas is gonna have a sleepover tonight,
你可以帮他整理一下行李吗? 我马上就回家
so can you just pack up some of his stuff? I'll be home soon.
来吧,汤马士
Come on, Thomas.
来吧,走
Come on. Come.
小心走路
Watch your step.
没关系,我们走吧
It's all right, let's go.
上车
Get in.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表