剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
and when I showed it to Ryan,
他说我还缺一个粉红色头发的女生
he said I was missing the girl with the pink hair.
我不知道他在说谁
I don't know what he meant.
呃…
Uh...
他可能记错了
I think he might have been mistaken.
好
Okay.
你先进去,我马上来
Go let yourself in. I'll be right there.
你先准备睡觉好吗?
Can you start getting ready for bed?
好 - 晚安,汤马士
Yeah. - Good night, Thomas.
晚安,杜鲁门
Good night, Truman.
我从来没有对他说过她的事
I never talked to him about her.
我只是觉得…这样比较安全
Just, I always felt like it was safer not to.
谢谢你陪我们去
Thank you for coming.
不准说话
Don't say a fucking word.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
妈妈!
Mom!
我找不到我的牙刷!
I can't find my toothbrush!
我…我很快就上去,宝贝
I'll... I'll be right up, babe.
什么?什么是我?什么是我?
What? What was me? What was me?
你的警♥察♥伙伴今天来找过我
Got a visit today from some of your cop buddies.
你想说这是巧合吗?
You telling me that's a coincidence?
(米奇菲兹柏德烈请求紧急援助)
你敢毁了我的生活 我也会毁了你的
If you fuck with my life, I'll fuck with yours.
还是我要上去找汤马士?
Maybe I should go up there, talk to Thomas, huh?
就跟你朋友今天来找我一样?
Like you had your buddies come talk to me today?
拜托…别这样,我发誓…
Please... please, don't. I swear...
我没有…我没有叫他们去
I didn't send... I didn't send them.
我没有 - 米奇
I didn't. - Mickey.
你跟我都知道你在说谎,好吗?
We both know you're lying. Okay?
说实话,是你派他们来的
Tell me the truth. You sent them.
说啊…
Say it. Say it.
好
Okay.
我派他们去的
I sent them.
跪下 - 不要
Get down on the ground.- No.
跪下
On the ground.
跪下
On the ground.
我说过,第一枪是警告对吧?
I told you I give one warning shot, right?
不要…
No...
我已经警告过你了 - 别在我儿子面前这样
not in... Not in front of my kid. - You had yours already.
闭上眼睛 - 拜托,别让他
Close your eyes. - Please. No, don't let him
看到我这样,拜托不要! - 闭上眼睛
find me like this. Please, no! - Close your eyes.
好吗?好 - 帮我倒数
Okay? Okay. - Count me down.
一、二、三,说啊! - 不要
One, two, three. Say it! - No.
一
One.
一…一
One... one.
二
Two.
米奇!
Mickey!
米奇,你还好吗?
Hey, Mickey. Are you all right?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
嘿
Hey.
不,没事了,没事了
No, it's okay. It's okay.
他好像走了
I think he's gone.
他好像走了 - 谁?
I think he's gone. - Who?
谁走了?
Who's gone?
杜克
Dock.
麦克拉奇? - 对
McClatchie? - Yeah.
他怎么找到你的? 他为什么要找你?
How'd he even find you? Why'd he find you?
我…
I...
我先去找他的
I found him first.
什么? - 对
What? - Yeah.
你之前给我看了凯西跟杜克的照片
The other night, you showed me that picture of Kacey and Dock
他们在一间空屋前 - 对
in front of this abandoned house. - Yeah.
我知道那间房♥子 - 怎么会?
I know that house. - How?
它被非法使用好多年了
It's been used for shit like that for years.
凯西高中的时候在那里吸毒过量
Kacey OD'd there once, when she was in high school.
我不得不去救她
I had to, like, go and save her.
可是…你为什么不跟我说?
But... why didn't you call me?
米奇,你为什么要自己去?
Why would you go there alone, Mickey?
我真的不懂
You know, I don't fucking get it.
为什么你要瞒著我?
Why the fuck you hiding shit from me?
连我都瞒
Of all people.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
杜鲁门,这很复杂
Truman, it's complicated.
米奇,这有什么复杂的?
What's so fucking complicated, Mick?
我们不是朋友吗?
Aren't we friends?
我这辈子让你失望过吗?
Have I ever let you down my whole life?
我有做过什么事 让你无法信任我吗?
Have I ever done anything to make you not trust me?
没有 - 没有
No. - No.
没有,那为什么?
No. Then why?
我…我就是不明白
I... I... I just don't get it.
你知道,你表亲海莉怎么说你吗?
You know what your cousin Hailey said about you?
她说你会说谎,米奇
She said you lie, Mickey.
你有问题
You got a problem.
你很不会判断要亲近谁
You got a bad sense of who to let in.
永远不会让你失望的人
The people who never let you down,
他们才是你该亲近的人
those are the people you let in.
而那些让你一次又一次失望的人
But those who let you down again and again and again,
他们是你该远离的人,米奇
those are the ones you push away, Mickey.
你懂我的意思吗?
You hear what I'm saying?
好,我们重来一次
Okay, so let's start again.
你去找杜克的时候 为什么没叫上我?
Why would you go to Dock's without me?
你知道吗,米奇?
You know what, Mickey?
等你准备好要开口时,我会听的
When you're ready to talk, I'm here.
我找到了
I found it.
妈妈,我要把水吐掉
Mom, I have to spit.
你好 - 米奇
Hi. - Mickey.
是
Yeah.
抱歉在你休假时打扰
I'm sorry to disturb you on holiday,
我只是想让你知道 我们调查了杜克麦克拉奇
but I just wanted to let you know we looked into Dock McClatchie.
我们把他带回局里问话,可是…
We brought him in for questioning, but...
三件凶案中 他有两个完美的不在场证明
He's got an airtight alibi for at least two of the three homicides.
是什么?
What is it?
他当时受到拘留
He was in custody at the time.
米奇?
Mickey?
妈妈?
Mom?
你还好吗?
You okay?
妈妈,跟我说说话好吗?
Mom, can you talk to me?
你怎么… - 我把它偷回来了
How did you-- - I stole it back.
你怎么办到的? - 不重要
But how? - It doesn't matter.
但路易斯永远不会再烦你了
But Louis won't ever bother you again.
这很危险,凯西 路易斯卓斯高的爸爸很可怕
That's dangerous, Kacey. Louis Driscoll's dad is really mean.
总之
Anyway,
照顾你是我的责任
it's my job to take care of you.
而不是反过来
Not the other way around.
我也想照顾你
I want to take care of you, too.
你有事可以跟我说 或许我可以帮忙
You can tell me stuff, and maybe I can help you.
你是我的妈妈
You're my mom.
我也是你的妈妈
And I'm yours, too.
你自己说的
You said so.
等你准备好要开口时
So when you're ready to talk,
我会听的
I'm here.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
我的生日派对 - 喔
My birthday party. - Oh.
我今年想找所有人来
I want to have everyone this year.
可以吗? - 嗯
Can I? - Mm-hmm.
我想办在享乐地
I want to have it at, uh, Land-O-Fun.
我想邀请卡洛塔和莉拉
And I want to invite Carlotta and Lila.
好
Okay.
还有爸爸
And Dad.
我想邀请爸爸
I wanna invite Dad.
汤马士,我想跟你讨论一件事
Thomas, I want to discuss something with you.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表