剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
That I was poison to my baby.
如果你这么想,那一定是真的
And if you thought that, it must be true.
我需要你相信我,米奇
I needed you to believe in me, Mickey.
只要你真的…相信我
If you just freakin'... believed in me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我不相信
I'm so sorry that I didn't believe.
我很抱歉我没有意识到 西蒙对我们两个造成的伤害
I'm sorry that I couldn't see that Simon had done this to both of us.
我很抱歉我不相信你
And I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
也许我应该再给你一次机会
Maybe I should have given you another chance.
也许我们可以一起抚养他
Maybe we could've raised him together.
也许一切都是注定好的…
Or maybe everything happened the way it was supposed to...
对他来说
for him,
对你来说
for you.
对我来说也是如此
And for me.
我是说,也许没有经历那些事
I mean, maybe I wouldn't have gotten here
我就没办法变成现在这样
without all of that happening.
你想见他吗?
Would you like to see him?
顿顿
Dun-Dun
他去任何地方都不离身
He never goes anywhere without him.
我也是
Neither did I.
我知道
I know.
天啊,是我害死她的
Oh, my God. It's my fault she's dead.
老实说,我们都不知道
I mean, we don't know that.
奥拉说是吸毒过量,对吗?
Aura said it was an overdose, right?
我不在乎她说了什么
I don't care what she said.
不,你是想要帮她
No, you were trying to help her.
你还是可以,米奇 宝拉说凶手是警♥察♥,对吗?
You still can, Mick. I mean, Paula said the killer was a cop, right?
她以为我认识他
She thought I knew him.
她以为那是西蒙
She thought it was Simon.
但结果不是,我查过了
But it's not. I checked.
还是有意义
Still would make sense.
是杜鲁门 - 接吧
It's Truman. - Take it.
喂
Hi.
现在不太好
Right now is not good.
好,我明天在那里跟你碰面,晚安
Okay. I'll meet you there tomorrow. Good night.
那我们现在该怎么办? - 我不确定
So what do we do now? - I'm not sure.
我们有另一条线索 但我们找不到她
We had another lead, but we can't find her.
我想她也在大街工作过
I think she worked the Avenue, too.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
艾蜜莉莫里斯
Emily Morris.
也可能叫梅丽莎
Might also go by the name Melissa.
黑头发,瘦得要命? - 对
Dark hair, skinny as shit? - Yeah.
我想…
Um...
我也许知道在哪里可以找到她
I might know where to find her.
我不会把你牵扯进来,凯西
I'm not involving you, Kacey.
我已经牵扯进来了 被杀的可是我的好朋友
I'm already involved. It's my fucking friends who are getting killed.
我明天一早就去找梅丽莎
I'll start looking for Melissa in the morning.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不要
No.
凯西,你怀孕了,而且才刚戒毒
Kacey, you're pregnant, and you're newly sober.
我不会让你自己去的
I'm not letting you go alone.
我得自己去,米奇 她不会跟警♥察♥谈的
I have to go alone, Mickey. She's not gonna talk to a cop.
好吧,那…
Okay, um...
那你要一直跟我报平安
Then, you just have to check in with me the whole time.
我需要知道你没事
I need to know you're okay.
谢谢你来找我
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你让我回来
Thank you for letting me back in.
也谢谢你让我回来
Thanks for letting me back in, too.
快接啊,凯西
Come on, Kace.
嘿,我是凯西
Hey, this is Kacey.
留不留言随便你
Leave a message, or don't.
嘿
Hey.
你忘记我们约了要见面吗?
You forget about our meeting?
可恶,我真的忘了
Shit. I did forget.
史简伦私下接了驾驶补给船的工作
So Scanlon takes an off-the-books job as a launch boat captain.
同时也开始收到
And starts receiving mysterious payments
中国顾问公♥司♥给他的神秘款项
from a Chinese consulting company at the same time.
随便想也知道他收钱
Doesn't take rocket scientist to figure
运走的不只是垃圾
he's getting paid to take away more than trash.
好,那那些女人又担任什么角色?
Mm. How do any of the women fit into this?
希望凯西可以查个明白
Hopefully, Kacey can find out.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what's wrong?
她本该跟我报平安,但她还没消息
She was supposed to check in with me. She hasn't.
现在她不回我的短讯
Now she's not texting me back.
嘿,也许她睡过头,或改变主意了
Hey, maybe she slept in, or changed her mind.
你很担心她 - 我总是在担心她
You're worried about her. - I'm always worried about her.
感觉我从小
It feels like ever since I was a kid,
我大脑的25% 一直在忙著思考一个问题
25% of my brain's always been busy with a problem.
如果凯西在吸毒 问题就是她可能会死
If Kacey was using, the problem would be that she might die.
如果她已经戒毒了 我就担心她可能会毒瘾复发
If she was clean, it would be that she might start using again.
我的大脑从没安静过
There's never been quiet.
我不知道那会是什么样子
I don't know what it would be like...
脑子里安安静静的
to have quiet.
而这一次,如果她又回到原点
And this time, if she goes right back to it,
我不知道我会怎么样
I don't know what I would do.
嘿,她也许比你想像的还要坚强
Hey. She might be stronger than you think.
是啊,也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我真的很想相信这一点
I really, really want to believe that.
回去你的辖区 我拿到河道船运的航行路线
Get back on your beat. I got the boat routes from Riverway.
占美每次当值都会经过
Jimmy used to pass a spot where Emily Morris climbed out
艾蜜莉莫里斯爬出来的地方
every shift he worked.
我要回去看看 他停在那里是否有原因
I'm gonna go back, see if he had any reason to stop there.
你还记得那附近的仓库吗?
Do you remember that warehouse nearby?
你还记得墙边写什么吗?
You remember what it said on the side?
里士满港货柜码头
Port Richmond Yards.
吉以前当码头装卸工时就在那工作
It's where Gee used to work in his longshoreman days.
他圣诞节时刚好跟我聊起这件事
He was talking about it on Christmas.
旧的海运码头可能还有船坞
An old Marine terminal might still have docks.
有可能,那就很方便下货
It might. It would be a very easy place to drop
不管史简伦从那些船上 卸下什么东西
whatever Scanlon might have been offloading from those ships.
担心凯西快让我发疯了
I'm gonna lose my mind worrying about Kacey.
我跟你一起去
I'm gonna come with you.
那你的巡逻车呢?
What about your patrol car?
不会怎样吧?
What about it?
嘿,你认识梅丽莎吗?
Hey, do you know Melissa?
你认识一个叫梅丽莎的女孩吗?
You know a girl named Melissa?
抱歉打扰了
I am sorry to bother you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你好,还好吗?
Yo! Hey, You all right?
你知道去哪里搞毒品吗?
Where'd you go to score?
看起来特拉华州警局 向我透露史简伦的情报后
Looks like once DPD tipped me off to Scanlon,
我们就追查同一条线索了
we were following the same trail.
那里面毒品还真多
There's a whole lot of product there.
所以我们对史简伦 用船运毒的推测是对的
So we were right about what Scanlon was doing with his boat.
如果占美负责运毒进来
If Jimmy was bringing it in,
也许是那些女人负责把货带到街上
maybe the women were taking it out to the streets.
我不太确定
I don't know about that.
你知道有哪些毒贩愿意信任
Do you know any dealers who would trust someone
毒瘾正发作的人帮他们贩毒吗?
in active addiction to run their supply for them?
你不能停在这里 - 交给我
You can't be here. - I got him.
我来处理
I got him.
那是我在特拉华州警局的朋友
That's my buddy from the DPD.
他是马天尼斯
Name's Martinez.
你先在这等,我去和他谈
You hang back. I'll talk to him first.
杜鲁门
Truman.
你根本不该在这里,米奇
You're not even supposed to be here, Mickey.
外面很多人在看
There's a whole lot of eyes out there.
而且你穿著制♥服♥
And you're in uniform.
(凯西,你在哪里?)
(我很担心)
我们查出河道船运的关联之后
After we discovered the Riverway connection,
我们去史简伦家,搜索车道上的船
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表