剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
然后我看到你拿著行李袋
And then I saw you with the duffel bag.
然后又看到针
And then the needles.
我还能怎么想?
And then what was I supposed to think?
这不代表我是连环杀手
Not that I was a serial killer.
或我是为某人掩盖罪行的警♥察♥
Or that I was a cop covering up for one.
艾蜜莉莫里斯为什么会那样说?
Why would Emily Morris say that?
我不知道,更该问的问题是 你为什么要相信她?
Beats me, better question is, why would you believe her?
因为她就是这么告诉凯西的
Because that's what she told Kacey.
我曾经怀疑过她无数次 但我这次…
And I've doubted her so many times, and I just couldn't...
不能怀疑她
this time.
所以你赢得她的信任 却失去了我的信任
So you gained her trust to lose mine.
杜鲁门
Truman.
我真的很抱歉,好吗?
I'm so sorry, okay?
我…我只是…我希望你能明白
I... I just... I want you to understand something.
我需要你… - 你用枪指著我,米奇
I need you... - You pulled a gun on me, Mickey.
我知道,如果我能收回,我会的
I know. And if I could take it back, I would.
已经无法挽回了
There's no taking this back.
我爱上你了,米奇
I was in love with you, Mickey.
我也爱上你了
I'm in love with you, too.
那你表达爱的方式还真是烂透了
You got a fucked up way of showing it.
我想我该走了
I should probably get going now.
嗯…
Um...
亲爱的,你还好吗?
Are you all right, dear?
还好
Yep.
只是有点头晕 - 先坐一下吧
Just a little light headed. - Sit back down a bit.
好 - 汤马士
Yeah. - Thomas,
你去帮凯西倒杯水,好吗?
why don't you go and get Kacey a glass of water?
好,我去
Yeah. Yeah.
你现在怀孕几个月了?
How far along are you?
我…谢谢你
I'm... Thank you.
七个月 - 是喔
Seven months. - Oh.
肚子里面有宝宝吗?
There's a baby in there?
你好?
Hello?
里面的宝宝你好,是我,汤马士
Hello in there. It's me, Thomas.
我想她踢了 - 真的吗?
I think she kicked. - Did she?
她踢了 - 她喜欢你
She kicked. - She likes you.
她听到我的声音就踢了
She kicked for me.
妈… - 汤马士
Hi. Mom, Mom! - Thomas.
我感觉到宝宝在踢耶
I felt the baby kick.
那真是太棒了
That's great.
抱歉,汤马士晃到这里 发现了你表亲
Thomas wandered up here and found your cousin, I'm afraid.
好喔
Okay.
那…我想我该走了
Well, I guess I should be going.
汤马士、凯西
Thomas, Kacey.
米凯拉,我先告辞
Michaela.
嘿,汤马士,你先去准备睡觉吧?
Hey, Thomas, why don't you get ready for bed?
我什么时候能再见到你?
When will I see you again?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们是一家人,一家人要常常见面
Well, we're family and families see each other all the time.
所以别都不联络,好吗?
So just don't be a stranger, okay?
米奇,我…
Mickey, I'm...
米奇,对不起 只是…他跑上来这里
Mick, I'm sorry. He just... he came up here.
我不知道该怎么办,我…
I didn't know what to do. I...
(宝拉莫罗尼)
(尸检报告)
戴维斯 - 什么事?
Davis. - Yeah?
你申请对宝拉莫罗尼进行尸检
You ordered an autopsy on Paula Mulroney.
我需要知道原因
I need to know why.
米奇…米奇,对不起
Mick... Mick, I'm sorry.
你是对的,他来这里的时候 我不应该…
You were right. When he came up here, I shouldn't have...
天啊,米奇,我说我很抱歉
Jesus, Mick, I said I was sorry.
他遇见我真的有这么糟吗?
Was it really so bad that he met me?
艾蜜莉莫里斯说那是杜鲁门道斯
Emily Morris said it was Truman Dawes.
你确定她是这么说的吗?
Are you sure that's what she said?
对
Yeah.
凯西,她到底说了些什么?
What were her exact words, Kacey?
我告诉过你她… - 她的原话!
I told you her... - Her exact words!
我在那栋空屋找到她时
When I found her at that abando,
我告诉她我需要和她谈谈
I told her I needed to talk to her.
但她不愿意跟我谈 她嗑药嗑得正爽,但她起身
But she wouldn't talk to me. She was high as fuck, but she got up,
直接走开,什么都不说
she walked away. She didn't say a thing,
所以我求她和我谈谈…
so I begged her to talk to me...
告诉我谁开枪打她 告诉她那个人可能也这样对别人
tell me who shot her, told her he could try that with somebody else.
但她只是笑我,叫我滚开
But she just laughed at me and told me to fuck off.
她不想跟我说话是因为你
She didn't want to talk to me because of you,
因为你在保护凶手
because you were protecting the killer.
我当时想“等等,我不明白
And I was like, "Wait, I don't understand.
凶手跟我姐有什么关系?”
"What does the killer have to do with my sister?"
她说“因为他是她的拍档”
And she said... "Because he's her partner."
好像我早就知道那件事了
Like, I already knew that or something.
然后她就跑了,就这样
Then she ran away, and that's it.
拍档? - 对
Partner? - Yes.
她说“拍档”?
She said "partner"?
对,怎…怎么了?
Yeah. What... what... what's wrong?
杜鲁门已经好几个月 没当我的拍档了
Truman hasn't been my partner in months.
喔,该死
Oh, fuck.
那是谁?
Then who has?
他是艾迪拉夫尔提
His name is Eddie Lafferty,
杜鲁门休病假时 他被派来当我的拍档
and he was assigned to me when Truman went on medical leave.
那里,你认得他吗?
There. You know him?
他是杜克的供应商
He's Dock's supplier.
原来他是警♥察♥啊? - 你不知道?
He's a cop, huh? - You didn't know?
想想也不意外,他…
I mean, I guess I'm not surprised. He's...
大街有很多女生都跟他混过
also been with a... lot of the girls on the Ave.
不,我没有,但…
No, not with me, but...
很多女生
a lot of them.
是什么原因促使他 开始对她们下毒手呢?
So what made him graduate to killing them?
米奇,杜鲁门的事 我真的很抱歉,我真的…
Mick, I'm so sorry about Truman. I mean...
我真的…我不知道他休假了
I really... I... I didn't know he was on leave.
也许只要你向他解释一下 他就会理解了
And maybe if you just explain that to him, he'll understand.
不,他不会,他无法理解的
No, he won't. He won't understand.
我的天啊,等等
Oh, my God. Wait.
怎么了,米奇?
What is it, Mick?
(北天主教高中棒球队 回顾30年历史)
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
那是拉夫尔提和我的上司埃亨
That's Lafferty with my boss, Ahearn.
这是史简伦 和艾蜜莉莫里斯一起遭枪击的人
And that's Scanlon, the guy who got shot with Emily Morris.
他们是高中同学
They all went to high school together.
埃亨、拉夫尔提和史简伦
Ahearn, Lafferty and Scanlon.
所以占美把毒品从船上运下来
So Jimmy was bringing it in off those boats,
拉夫尔提再带到大街上
and Lafferty was bringing it to the street.
但这样仍然没有解释 为什么那些女生被杀
I mean, it still doesn't explain why those girls were killed.
我需要找到拉夫尔提 我得请他到案说明
I need to find Lafferty. I need to bring him in.
我的部门里有一位警探 我想我可以信任他
There's a detective in my department who I think I can trust.
警♥察♥? - 对
A cop? - Yeah.
你在开玩笑吧?绝对不可以
Are you kidding? No fucking way.
我们不知道这会牵扯到多高层
We don't know how high up this goes.
我们最好去找杜克
We're better off going to Dock.
你最好不要去找杜克
You're not better off going to Dock.
我见过他,他不是好人,凯西
I met him. He's not a good guy, Kace.
是,他是
Yeah, he is.
他只是还有毒瘾
He's just not clean.
汤马士,我爱你胜过一切
Thomas, I love you more than anything else.
我知道
I know.
喂? - 丹贾拉警探
Hello? - Detective Danjarat.
我是米奇菲兹柏德烈
It's Mickey Fitzpatrick.
我知道凶手是谁了
I know who the killer is.
我们抓错人了
We've got the wrong guy in custody.
嘿,拉夫尔提,我是戴维斯丹贾拉
Hey, Lafferty, it's Davis Danjarat.
Whoops.
安全了
It's all clear.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表