剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
Forty-five.
在这之前我做过两份工作
I mean, I had two other careers before this.
我也是
So did I.
怎么了?
What?
嗯,我们已经一起 共事大概一个月了
Huh. Just we've been working together, like, a month now,
这是你第一次跟我说你自己的事
and that's the first time you told me anything about yourself.
埃亨警长,你找我?
Sergeant Ahearn, you wanted to see me?
你要告诉我今天发生了什么事吗?
So you want to tell me about what happened today?
脱水
Dehydration.
真的只是这样吗? - 嗯哼
That's really all it was, huh? -Uh-huh.
好吧,以防万一 你得去和医生谈谈
Well, you gotta talk to the doc, to be sure.
我不需要看医生
Yeah. I don't need to see a doctor.
工会认为你需要,你去跟他们说吧
Well, Union says you do. Take it up with them, please.
嗯…
Um...
查到死者身分的时候 可以通知我吗?
Will you let me know when you get an ID on the victim?
别抱太大希望
Don't hold your breath.
嘿
Hey.
你最近跟杜鲁门讲过话吗?
You talked to Truman lately?
没有
No.
为什么问?
Why?
或许你该找他谈谈
Well, maybe you should.
拉夫尔提说你发作的时候
Lafferty said when you were having your little episode,
叫著他的名字
you were calling his name.
嗨 - 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
嗨,妈 - 嘿,汤马士
Hi, Mom. - Hey, Thomas.
我找不到酱料 - 没关系
I couldn't find the sauce. - That's okay.
做得好,谢谢你
Good job. Thank you.
好了,晚安,贝瑟尼
Okay, have a good night, Bethany.
噢,谢谢,你也是
Oh, thanks. You, too.
谢谢你什么都没做
Thanks for nothing.
你真有趣
You're so funny.
妈,你怎么了?
Mom, what are you doing?
我只是今天很想你
I just missed you today.
三个字,来吧 你的三个字是什么?
Three things, go for it. What are your three things?
嗯…
Um...
分水岭 - 意思是?
Watershed. -Definition?
一个搜集雨和雪
It's like a place that collects all the rain and snow
再把它们送进河里的地方
and sends it to a river.
好,下一个呢?
Okay. What's next?
嗯,睡眠卫生
Um, sleep hygiene.
你是在健康教育课 学到这个词的吗?
Are you learning that in health class?
我喜欢你在学睡眠卫生,真棒
I love that you're learning about sleep hygiene. That's amazing.
好,继续,那是什么意思?
Okay, well, go ahead. What is it?
基本上,就是睡前不能看手♥机♥
So, basically, it's, like, no screens before bed.
没错
Exactly.
所以当你在半夜来到我房♥间
So when you come to my room in the middle of the night, and you say to me...
对我说…
“噢,我可以跟你一起睡吗?” 但你都说不行
Oh, "Can I sleep with you?" And you always say no.
并不是因为我不想跟你在一起
It's not because I don't want to be by your side,
而是学习如何自己入睡
but learning how to fall asleep on your own,
会让你怎样?
that makes you what?
嗯,变独♥立♥?
Um, independent?
会让你能够自立更生
It makes you self-sufficient.
睡眠卫生,真好
Sleep hygiene. Yes.
好,最后一个但同样重要的
Okay. Last but not least.
嗯,家谱,我得做个家谱
Um, genealogy. I have to make a family tree.
噢,天啊,这…
Oh, boy. Well, that's...
你的老师真是太冒失了
very presumptuous of your teacher.
不是每个人都有像那样子的家庭
You know, not everybody has a family like that.
我们可以找吉太公帮忙吗?
Can we call Gee-Pop for help?
好
Okay.
你要来一片吗? - 嗯嗯
You want one? - Mm-mm.
你今天早上点名的时候
What'd you learn at roll call this morning,
对昨天的死者有什么了解吗?
about the victim from yesterday?
有什么新消息或证件吗?
Any updates or ID?
那太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
如果她是在社会山被发现
If she'd been found in Society Hill
嘴巴里还有一滩血 她绝对会上国家新闻
with a pool of blood in her mouth, she'd be on national news.
嘿,嗯,我可以问你件事吗?
Hey, um, can I ask you something?
好
Yep.
有些人在讲你上一个拍档
Look, some of the guys were talking about your last partner.
杜鲁门?
Truman?
他们说你们很亲近,就这样
They said you two were close, that's all, you know.
他怎么了? - 他受伤了,在工作的时候
What happened to him? -He got injured, on the job.
他现在在休病假
He's on medical leave.
你们还有说话吗?
Do you still talk?
没有
No.
为什么?
How come?
我们…我们就是没有
We don't... We just don't.
你为什么要逼我?
Why are you pressing me on it?
你觉得他受伤是我的错吗?
Do you think it was my fault he got hurt?
埃亨是这样告诉你的?
Is that what Ahearn told you?
他想相信什么就随便他吧
He can believe whatever he wants.
嘿,米奇,听著…
Hey, Mickey, look...
听著,我告诉埃亨 这件事的唯一原因只是…
Look, the only reason I told Ahearn about that thing is because...
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
嘿,阿朗佐
Hey, Alonzo.
我没什么能给你的
I got nothing for you.
我没见过凯西
I haven't seen Kacey.
已经有段时间了
It's just been a while.
我知道,我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
谢了,阿朗佐
Thanks, Alonzo.
那是妮歌♥
That's, Nicole.
那边那个是宝拉
Over there is Paula.
那是阿朗佐,他是个好人
That's Alonzo's. He's a nice guy.
(2017年11月)
他可以随时都让你用厕所
He'll let you use the facilities anytime.
右边那个是…
That right there is uh...
我忘记她的名字了
I forget her name.
莫拉…莫琳之类的
Maura... Maureen. Something like that.
总之,她是个好人
Anyway, she's a nice person.
那边是个警♥察♥青年俱乐部
Down that way is a Police Youth Club.
噢,我…我知道
Oh, I... I know it.
我小时候放学常去那里
I used to go after school when I was a kid.
你在这里长大的?
You grew up here?
你这辈子都待在这里吗?
You've been here all your life?
对,几乎是
Yeah, pretty much.
我是说,我在宾州待过一年
I mean, I went to Penn for a year.
好喔,长春藤联盟
Okay, Ivy League.
那你怎么会变成巡警呢?
How'd you end up on patrol?
嗯,我在那里没待那么久
Well, I wasn't there that long.
肯辛顿女孩,是吗? 所以你才调来这里?
Kensington girl, huh? That's why you transferred here?
我认识像你这样的人 有老师的感觉
I know people like you, got that teacher vibe.
安静、循规蹈矩
Quiet, proper.
这种人背后都有最棒的故事
Those are the kind of people who have the best kind of stories.
杜鲁门,我没有什么故事
Truman, I don't have any stories.
嘿,我不是在批评或是试探
Hey, I'm not judging, or prying.
这些女人都是好人
These women are good people.
至于男人,那就不一样了
The men, well, they're a different story.
嘿,你看书吗? - 噢,我喜欢看书
Hey, you read? -Oh, I love reading.
我现在在读的这本书是在讲选择
I'm reading this book right now about choices.
书上说,我们都有 两种做选择的系统
It says we all have two choice-making systems.
系统一是快的,基于情感和直觉
System one is fast, based on emotion and instinct.
系统二是慢的
System two, slow,
基于逻辑和深思熟虑,你懂吗?
based on logic and deliberation, you understand?
就像这些女人一样
Just like these women out here.
当她们第一次使用系统时 她们可能有选择
When they first started using, they might have had a choice.
她们可能用的是系统二 慢的那一个
They might have been using system two, slow one.
另一方面
On the other hand,
她们可能有孩子或父母又或是男友
they might have been kids, or had a parent who used, or a boyfriend,
她们可能会去找另一种不同的感觉
might have gone looking for a way to feel something different.
不管怎样
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表