剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
哼
Huh.
你以为我会帮你吗?
You really think I'm gonna help you?
好让你可以再次陷害我?
So you can set me up again?
我没上她
I didn't fuck her.
那个女孩…
That girl.
但是…
But, uh...
其他人都有
everybody else did.
嘿,玛丽亚 你今天早上有看到拉夫尔提吗?
Hey, Maria, have you seen Lafferty this morning?
不,我没看到他
No, I haven't seen him.
嘿,各位 你们有看到拉夫尔提吗?
Hey, guys, have you seen Lafferty?
他在休假
He's on leave.
为什么?
Why?
发生什么事?
What happened?
现在你倒是担心他了?
Well, now you're concerned about him?
是你请求单独出勤的
You were the one who requested solo duty.
所以,我很肯定这不关你的事
So, I'm pretty sure this falls under "none of your business."
好,别按了,我来了
Yeah. Hold your horses. I'm coming.
米奇
Mickey.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是来看看你
I just came to check on you.
埃亨说你请假没去上班
Ahearn said that you called out of work.
怎样?
What?
没什么,我只是没想到你…
Nothing. I just didn't think that you... Yeah.
抱歉,进来吧
Sorry. Come on in.
请进
Please.
抱歉,家里一团乱,孩子们刚离开
Sorry about the mess. The kids just left.
他们从不知道怎么恢复原状
They never know how to leave the place the way they found it.
我理解你的心情
I understand the feeling.
你当然知道,我在想什么
Of course, you knew. Who am I talking to?
嘿,你要来瓶啤酒吗? 我雪柜里有几瓶拉格啤酒
Hey, uh, you want a beer? I got a couple lagers in the fridge.
不用,我还在值班
Well, I'm on duty.
但谢啦
But thanks.
好喔
Oh.
事实是,他们冷冻我了
Truth is, they benched me.
为什么?
Why?
“未能完成任务” 这是埃亨的说法
"Failure to follow through on tasks," is what Ahearn said.
我就跟你说我不是这块料
Well, I told you I wasn't cut out for this.
我忍♥不住一直想,你懂吗?
I think my head's fucked up, you know?
死了这么多女孩
With all those girls dying.
你的反应很正常
That's normal.
表示你在乎
Means you care.
是吗?
Does it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道真正让我心烦的是什么吗?
You know what really fucks me up?
我跟他聊了五分钟
I talked to him for five minutes.
辛凯利
Sean Kelly.
我和真正的凶手 交谈了五分钟,结果…
I talked to the actual murderer for five minutes and... and...
我却没发现
I missed it.
我的意思是 如果我能阻止他再犯案呢?
I mean, what if I could've stopped him from doing it again?
或许他不是凶手
Maybe he's not the killer.
我也不认为是他
I don't think he did it either.
也许你的直觉从一开始就是对的
Maybe your instincts were correct the first time around.
我只是在脑海里不断回想
I just keep going over it in my head, you know,
不停想著我漏了什么
thinkin' about what I missed.
所以呢?你看到了什么?
What? What do you see?
一个看起来一脸愧疚的家伙
A guy who looked guilty.
他浑身发抖
He was shakin'.
他在观察现场
He was lookin' over at the scene.
看起来就像他想离开那里
Kept lookin' like he wanted to get the fuck outta there.
但我被那具尸体搞得分心了
But I was just so distracted by that dead body.
你有告诉埃亨吗?
Did you tell Ahearn all that?
有啊,可能就是这样他冷冻我
Oh, yeah. It's probably why he benched me.
也许他是对的
Maybe he was right to.
但是…
But, uh...
说实话,我想他根本就不在乎
honestly, I don't even think he cared.
我们认识很久了,对吧?
I mean, we go way back, right?
但有时你还是无法…
Sometimes you can't...
完全了解一个人,你懂吗?
know a person fully. You know?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不知道,听著,他变了
I don't know. Listen, he's been different, you know.
从我开始问,他就变封闭了
Closed off since I started.
好像他在隐瞒什么吗? - 没有
Like he's hiding something? - No.
我想也许只是我问他太多问题
Maybe I was just askin' him too many questions, you know.
太常出现在他面前了
Gettin' in his face too much.
我尽力了
I tried my best.
但那个辖区…
That beat though...
那一带不好混
that neighborhood is hard.
每个角落都充满诱惑 一切都那么那么光明正大
Temptation on every corner. It's all out in the open.
似乎没人在意,但…
And no one seems to care. But...
你必须融入,你必须养家活口
you gotta fit in, you gotta provide for your family,
所以你就顺其自然
so you roll with it.
这意味著转头当作没看到
And that means lookin' the other way.
久而久之,你已经习惯转头不看
And in the end, you're so used to lookin' the other way
都忘了你当警♥察♥的初衷是什么了
that you forgot why you became a cop in the first place.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
说实话,我觉得埃亨迷失了
I think Ahearn got lost, if I'm being honest.
你认识这里的住户辛凯利吗?
Do you know the resident Sean Kelly?
嘿,有找到辛凯利 和受害者有关的任何证据吗?
Hey, find anything that ties Sean Kelly to the victims?
没什么值得注意的,但还在找
Nothing worth a shit, but still looking.
嘿,柯琳,你还好吗?
Hey, Colleen. How you doin'?
他们带走我女儿就是我现在的处境
They took my girls is how I'm doing.
我不知道她们什么时候才会回来
I don't know when they're coming back.
我告诉社工你在保护她们
I told the social worker that you were protecting them.
不受他伤害
From him.
儿童保护服务只是需要善尽职责 之后她们就会回来了
CPS just has to do their due diligence, then they'll be back.
辛攻击我是一回事,但是…
Was one thing when Sean was coming after me, but...
我的宝贝们?绝对不行
my babies? Hell no.
现在他…
Now he's...
因谋杀女孩被捕
been arrested for murdering them girls.
你觉得他做得出这种事吗?
Do you think he's capable of that?
我觉得他什么事都做得出来
I think he's capable of anything.
你有看过这个女孩吗?
Uh, have you seen this girl?
我…记得她,高中的时候
I, uh, remember her from high school,
如果你要问这个的话
if that's what you're gettin' at.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
凯西菲兹柏德烈
Kacey Fitzpatrick.
她失踪了
She's been missing.
大约就是开始出现命案的那段时间
From around the same time the murders started.
那…
And...
你觉得辛和这件事有关吗?
do you think that Sean had somethin' to do with that?
我不知道,所以我才问你
I don't know. That's why I was asking.
我没有…我没见过她
I haven't... I haven't seen her.
嗯…大概…
Uh, maybe...
几年前有看过
a couple of years back I saw her,
就是和一些高中同学,但是…
you know, with, uh, some folks from high school, but...
高中的事你说错了
You were wrong about high school.
怎么说?
How's that?
我并没有觉得自己高人一等
I didn't think I was better than anybody.
事实上恰恰相反 我只是真的很安静
It was actually the opposite. I was just really quiet.
势利
Snobby.
什么?
What?
大家觉得你很势利,因为你话不多
Folks thought you were snobby 'cause you didn't say too much.
其实说实话,我想像你一样
You know, the truth is, I wanted to be like you.
什么…为什么?
Why... why...
你怎么会想成为我这种人?
why in God's name would you want somethin' like that?
我不知道,你就是那种…
I don't know. You were just one of those people that...
跟大家都处得很好的人
everybody liked.
你和你的朋友们,你们…
You and your friends, you...
感觉一直是团体的焦点
seemed like you were on the inside of everything.
大家都围著你们
Everybody was gravitating towards you.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表