剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我们抓到凶手了
We got the guy.
是谁? - 辛凯利
Who is it? - Sean Kelly.
我没有做他们说的那些事
I didn't do this, what they're saying.
泰勒参加了警♥察♥青年俱乐部?
Taylor Yoon went to PYC?
伊莉莎伯欧康诺也参加了
And so did Elizabeth O'Connor.
西蒙是她们的辅♥导♥员
They both had Simon as their counselor.
他把俱乐部当作买♥♥女孩的市场 现在她们都死了
He used this place as a market to shop for girls, and now they're dead.
有,我知道这个女的 她和一个叫占美史简伦的人来过
Yeah, I know that girl. She was in here with this guy, Jimmy Scanlon.
我会记得是因为他们吵得很凶
I remember because they were fighting really bad.
破解了史简伦的短讯
Got ahold of Scanlon's text messages.
他最后一封讯息 传给了叫梅丽莎的女人
The last one he sent was to a woman named Melissa.
汇钱到占美史简伦银行帐户的公♥司♥
Company that made the deposits into Jimmy Scanlon's bank
是一家中国顾问公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
is a subsidiary of a Chinese consulting firm.
中国顾问公♥司♥ 为何要付钱给板金工人?
Why would the Chinese consultants be paying a sheet metal worker?
米奇,过来一下
Mick, come here.
吉,那扇窗户被砸了多久了?
Gee, how long has that window been busted?
大约一周前吧
A week ago or something.
是凯西吗?
Was it Kacey?
这些是我们爸爸寄的
These are from our dad.
其中有些信的日期是在他去世之后
And some of these letters are dated after he died.
这段时间以来… 我一直在找她,担心她已经死了
All this time, I was looking for her, scared that she was dead.
而她只是在躲我…
And she was just hiding.
她也不想见到我
She doesn't want to see me either.
我想她想见你 也许这就是她留下那些信的原因
Well, I think she does. Probably why she left the letters.
不,这跟你无关 米奇,是跟汤马士有关
It wasn't about you, Mickey. It was about Thomas.
我对她做的事都是为了他
What I did to her, I did for him.
大街上一名女子说 我们要注意一名警♥察♥
A woman from the Avenue said that we need to be looking at a cop.
她是谁? - 宝拉莫罗尼
Well, who is she? - Paula Mulroney.
我想你应该来我的办公室一趟
I think you should come into my office.
看起来像是吸毒过量 - 这不是吸毒过量
Looking like an OD. - It wasn't an OD.
(费城太平间)
这不是吸毒过量
It's not an OD.
你觉得宝拉是遭人谋杀吗?
Do you think Paula was murdered?
你想这与其他遇害女子有关吗?
Do you think this has something to do with the other women who were killed?
我认为她们的死亡都有原因
I think there's a reason that they're all dead.
宝拉已经吸毒15年了 有可能是吸毒过量
Paula's been using for 15 years. It could be an OD.
好,我们等毒物检验报告的结果
Yeah, well, we'll see what the tox report says.
他们没有申请
They didn't order one.
什么?
What?
我有试著申请,米奇 但是被埃亨拒绝了
I tried, Mickey, but Ahearn shut me down.
他说他们十分有把握 可以起诉被拘留的嫌犯
Said they have a pretty airtight case against the suspect in custody.
我很抱歉,米奇
I'm so sorry, Mick.
不要靠近我,你会把我害死的
You stay away from me. You're gonna get me killed.
我知道你们很熟
I know you two were close.
我知道你在工作上也遇到很多麻烦
I know you've been going through a lot with work,
加上凯西又失踪了…
with Kacey missing...
凯西没有失踪了
Kacey's not missing anymore.
我找到她了
Found her.
她还好吗?
How is she?
她的状况不太好,米奇 我不知道该打给谁
She's not good, Mick. I didn't know who else to call.
不好意思,女士,病房♥里禁烟
Hi. Uh, ma'am, there's no smoking in the room.
这看起来有点著吗?
Does this look lit?
我们只需要借走他一下子
We just need to borrow him for a bit.
我们讨论过这件事了,女士
We discussed this, ma'am.
你要带他去哪里?
Where are you taking him?
送到新生儿深切治疗部 只是需要监测他一阵子
To the NICU, just to monitor him for a little while.
为什么?监测他做什么?
For what? Monitor him for what?
我要去戒毒
I'm gonna get clean.
我跟医生说过了,他知道,好吗?
I told the doctor. He knows, all right?
好吧
Okay.
米奇?米奇,等一下
Mick? Mickey, wait.
米奇,你妹妹需要你 - 请等一下
Mickey, your sister needs you. - Excuse me.
请等一下,不好意思,他没事吧?
Excuse me. Excuse me. Is he gonna be okay?
他正在戒断,对吗?
He's in withdrawal, isn't he?
我怕他会出问题
I was scared of what might happen to him.
所以我才这么做
That's why I did what I did.
所以那天晚上贝瑟尼离开时 你以为汤马士被带走了
That's why you thought Thomas had been taken, that night Bethany left.
你可以告诉我的,米奇 - 我没告诉过任何人
You could've told me, Mick. - I didn't tell anybody.
我不想让你觉得我是个糟糕的人
I didn't want you to think I was a terrible person.
米奇,我为什么会这么想呢?
Why would I think that, Mickey?
我男朋友睡了我妹妹
My boyfriend slept with my sister.
很多人可能会觉得 我带走汤马士是出于怨恨
A lot of people might think that I took Thomas out of spite.
你是吗?
Did you?
西蒙告诉我,是她找上他的
Simon told me that she had come on to him.
他一时软弱,对她屈服了
That he had given in to her in a moment of weakness.
而我当时完全否认这件事
And I was in such denial about the whole thing.
我不想相信
I didn't want to believe it.
我不想相信她
I didn't want to believe her.
我的亲妹妹
My own sister.
不愿相信我爱的男人这样占她便宜
Didn't want to believe that the man I loved preyed on her,
在她神智不清、无法同意的时候 强迫她发生性行为
forced himself on her when she was so out of it, she couldn't consent.
但你却继续和他在一起
But you stayed with him.
不,当我发现她怀孕的时候 我就结束了这段关系
No, I ended it when I found out she was pregnant.
我应该要相信她的话
I should have believed her about that.
我只是不相信她能戒毒
I just didn't believe that she could get clean...
为了他
for him.
为了汤马士?
For Thomas.
听著…我一直很心疼凯西
Listen... I've always had a soft spot for Kacey.
她…她有颗善良的心
She's... she's got a good heart.
但当我看到你和汤马士相处
But when I watch you with Thomas,
当我看到你跟他下西洋棋
when I see you with the chess,
还有聊音乐、家庭作业
and the music, and the homework,
还有那些歌♥剧、YouTube
and the... the... opera, YouTube,
或不管是什么… - 别说了
or whatever it is... - Stop.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你知道拥有一颗善良的心 有多不重要吗?
You know how little it means to have a good heart
当你的孩子没有饭吃的时候?
when your kid doesn't have food on the table?
当孩子要担心你早上可能醒不来?
When that kid's afraid you may not wake up in the morning?
我很清楚,我懂
I do know that. Yeah.
我从四岁起就知道那是什么感觉
I've known what that's like since I was four years old.
好吧,也许你早该听你妹妹的话
Well, maybe you should've listened to your sister.
我无法帮你减轻这种痛苦 我想你也不希望我帮忙
I can't soften that for you. And I don't think you want me to.
但凯西现在很安全,她会好起来
But Kacey is safe now. She can heal.
你就能好起来
And you can heal.
其他女生怎么办?
What about the rest of the women?
我不能让宝拉的事 也发生在她们身上
I can't let what happened to Paula happen to them.
宝拉说行凶者是警♥察♥,现在她死了
Paula said the perp was a cop, and now she's dead.
好吧,我们先顺著这个思路思考
Okay, let's go down that road.
你告诉埃亨,结果她死了
You tell Ahearn, she ends up dead.
先撇开你对埃亨的看法 这是一个很严重的指控
Now, feelings for Ahearn aside, that's a big accusation.
我不是说埃亨是杀手
I'm not saying Ahearn is a killer,
但如果行凶者是警♥察♥ 也许他是在保护他们
but if the perp is a cop, maybe he was protecting them.
不只是因为宝拉说凶手是警♥察♥
And it wasn't just that Paula said it was a cop,
还有她说话的口气
it was the way she said it.
她觉得我知道那个警♥察♥是谁
She thought that I knew who the cop was.
你还是觉得是西蒙吗?
You still think it's Simon?
是因为辛凯利被捕 我们才排除了西蒙的嫌疑
We only eliminated Simon as a suspect because Sean Kelly got arrested.
想想看,杜鲁门 有两名受害者都加入俱乐部
Think about it, Truman. Two of the victims went to PYC.
宝拉说,涉案警♥察♥要求提供性招待
Paula said the cop in question demanded sexual favors.
我需要找出真♥相♥,那是我欠宝拉的
I need to find out the truth. I owe that to Paula.
还有凯西,甚至是汤马士
And Kacey. Even Thomas.
你建议我们怎么做?
How do you suggest we do that?
没有心智健全的警♥察♥ 会根据我们掌握的证据
就跑去质问西蒙
No cop in his right mind is gonna question Simon with the evidence we've got.
我知道
I know.
所以我要这么做
That's why I'm gonna do it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
好的
Okay.
我在这里等你
I'll be right here.
你跑来这里做什么?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表