剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
黑人现在不去野木林了
Black people don't go to Wildwood anymore.
他们都去大西洋城
They go to AC.
这在泰勒尹遇害现场附近拍的吗?
Is this footage taken near the Taylor Yoon crime scene?
对,这个
Yeah. Well, this,
加上第二受害人 遇害现场的证人证词
coupled with the witness account
from the second victim's crime scene,
代表我们可能找到犯人了
tells us we may have our perp.
把这拿到附近问
Show this around the neighborhood.
看女生中有没有人认得他
See if any of the girls recognize him.
你认得这个人吗,阿朗佐?
Do you recognize this guy, Alonzo?
不认得 - 他叫杜克麦克拉奇
Mm-mm. - His name is Dock McClatchie.
好 - 凯西跟他在一起
Okay. - Kacey's got a thing with him.
应该说之前
Or used to.
我不认得
I don't.
凯西在这里的时候
Most of the time Kacey was in here,
通常都在工作,所以…
she was working, so...
谢谢 - 好
Thanks. - Yeah.
妮歌♥!妮歌♥!妮歌♥?
Nicole! Nicole! Nicole?
嘿,你有空吗?
Hey, you got a sec?
妮歌♥
Nicole.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you all right?
可以看一下这个吗?
Will you look at something for me?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你还好吗,妮歌♥?
You all right, Nicole?
她好像在生我的气一样
And it was like she was mad at me.
或害怕 - 怕你吗?
Or scared. - Of you?
我不知道
I don't know.
不只有妮歌♥这样
And it wasn't just Nicole, either.
大街上的每个女人都一样
Every woman on the avenue was the same way.
她们以前都不会这样对我
It's just, they've never been like that with me.
毕竟杀手还没抓到
You know, there's a killer on the loose.
或许她们都很紧绷
Maybe they're just all on edge.
但为什么要躲我?
But why run from me?
对吧?
Right?
你不要误会,可是…
Don't take this the wrong way, Mick, but...
你是不是在隐瞒什么?
are you holding back on something?
没有,为什么?
No. Why?
宇宙跟我说的
Universe is speaking to me.
宇宙在说什么?
What is the universe saying?
它说“杜鲁门
It's saying, "Truman,
米奇在隐瞒什么”
"Mickey's holding back on something."
你有事都可以跟我讨论 你知道吧?
You know you can talk to me about anything, right?
对
Yeah.
嘿,别忘了
Hey, remember.
对史简伦妻子问话时要小心
We've got to be careful what we ask Scanlon's wife in there.
这案子不是我们的,不能让人起疑
Can't be raising too many flags on a case that's not ours.
好
Yeah.
突然消失不是占美的作风
It just isn't like Jimmy to disappear like this.
我们的儿子生病了,但他一直在问 爸爸什么时候回来
Our son, he's sick, and all he keeps asking is when Daddy's coming home.
他必须回来才行
He has to come home.
占美失踪的那晚 他有不寻常的举止吗?
On the night that Jimmy disappeared, was he acting differently?
有奇怪的表现吗?
Behaving weird?
他很焦虑,呃…
He was anxious. Uh...
他接到一通电♥话♥ 跟我说他要去找同事
He got a call, told me he had to meet someone from work.
我没有问是谁,我应该问的
I didn't ask who. I should have asked who.
但奇怪的是
But the weird thing was that the cops
威明顿警局的警♥察♥
at the Wilmington Police Department
说他的手♥机♥没有来电
said that no call came in on his phone.
他可能有备机
So he might have had a burner.
那是什么?
What's that?
备用手♥机♥
A second phone.
天啊,他有吗?
Oh, God. Did he?
你认得…
Do you recognize...
这些女人吗?
these women?
不认得,怎么了?她们是谁?
No. Why? Who are they?
这是伊莉莎伯欧康诺,这是泰勒尹
Well, this is Elizabeth O'Connor, and this is Taylor Yoon.
她们…
And they were...
她们两个都失踪了
They both went missing
时机点跟你丈夫差不多
around the same time that your husband did.
你认为她们…
And you think they...
她们可能跟他的失踪案有关吗?
they may have had something to do with him being missing?
我们想调查这些失踪案有没有关联
We're just trying to see if any of these disappearances are related.
所以你把通话记录 给了特拉华州警局?
So you handed over your phone records to the Delaware Police?
他们说没有找到不寻常的地方
They said they didn't find anything unusual.
那银行帐户呢?
How about bank accounts?
呃,我全部的资料都给了
Uh, I gave them everything.
我是说,没有什么奇怪的地方
But I mean, there wasn't anything weird.
我们的帐户是共用的,所以我知道
We shared our accounts, so I would know.
他有没有可能有
Is there any chance that he had a bank account
你不知道的银行帐户?
that you didn't know about?
嗯…
Um...
对不起,我…
Sorry, I... I...
我没想过要在第一时间找这种东西
I wouldn't know the first thing about trying to find that.
嗯…我们…我…
Um... we... I... I...
我以为我们之间没有秘密
I thought we shared everything.
好,谢谢你的宝贵时间
Okay, um, thank you for your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
警方正在尽力寻找你的丈夫
DPD are doing everything they can to try and find your husband.
对
Yeah.
呃…
Uh...
你认得这个人吗?
Do you recognize this guy?
他叫杜克麦克拉奇
His name is Dock McClatchie.
有印象吗? - 米奇
Does that name ring a bell? - Mickey.
没有
No.
对不起
Sorry.
好 - 走吧
Okay. - Come on.
孩子们,我再听到你们吵闹的话
Girls, I hear ya cackling up there any more,
我就要上去修理人啰
I'm gonna give you somethin' to cackle about.
为什么他不喜欢我们?
How come he doesn't like us?
他喜欢我们
He does.
只是我们会让他想起妈妈 所以他很难过
He's just sad 'cause we remind him of Mom.
而且我们才不需要吉外公
Besides, we don't need Gee-Pop.
对吧?
Right?
我们有彼此就够了
All we need is each other.
来,我让你看一个东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
哇,那是什么?
Whoa, what is that?
这是我们的
It's for us.
你想把东西♥藏♥起来的话 就藏在这里
You ever need to hide something, you put it in here.
你有事情要让我知道的话
You ever need to tell me anything,
就藏在这里
you put it in here.
如果你有事情要让我知道的话…
And if you ever need to tell me something...
我也会把它藏在这里
I'll put it in here, too.
我们可以放纸条之类的
We can put notes and stuff.
别人都找不到
And no one will ever see it.
只有我跟你知道 - 只有我跟你知道
Except me and you. - Except me and you.
我是丹贾拉
This is Danjarat.
丹贾拉警探 我是米奇菲兹柏德烈
Detective Danjarat, it's Mickey Fitzpatrick.
抱歉这么晚打给你,你有空吗?
I'm sorry I'm calling so late, but do you have a second?
当然,你可能很难相信 但我还在局里
Sure. I'm still at the station if you can believe that.
一刻都不得闲
No rest for the weary.
对啊,就是这样
Yeah, something like that.
总之,怎么了?
Anyway, what's up?
米奇?
Mickey?
对,是这样的…
Yeah. So...
我今天拿著影像到处问了
I-I showed the video around today
我问的一个女人
and one of the women I spoke to
好像认得穿野木林运动衫的人
thought she recognized the guy in the Wildwood sweatshirt.
她不敢正式出面
Uh, she's scared to come forward officially,
但她跟我说了一个名字
but she did give me a name.
是什么名字?
What was the name?
杜克麦克拉奇
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表