剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
我们谈过这个 - 我不能就这样丢下她
We've talked about this. - I can't just abandon her.
你看,她一直惹麻烦
Look, she's getting into trouble all the time.
她交了坏朋友
She's got friends who aren't good for her.
如果我完全不在,该怎么办?
What's it gonna be like if I'm not around at all?
我知道你爱你妹妹
I know you love your sister.
但你有时也需要担心一下自己
But you need to worry about yourself sometimes.
她只有我
I'm all she's got.
米奇,看著我
Mickey, look at me.
我了解你
I know you.
我也了解你妹妹
I know your sister, too.
你一直背负责任 但现在该轮到你了
You've always been the responsible one, but now it's your turn.
你必须考虑你的未来
You have to think about your future.
你不能只想著凯西,你得想想自己
You can't just think about Kacey. You got to think about you.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
爸爸!
Daddy!
嘿,小子
Hey, buddy.
西蒙
Simon.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
我以为你说不来了
I thought you said you weren't coming.
我…我只是想来送个礼物
I... I just wanted to drop off the present and tell you
然后当面告诉你…
in person that...
爸爸,跟我去溜滑梯
Daddy, come to the slide with me.
不行,我只是来说生日快乐
No, no, I'm just saying Happy birthday.
送给你这个
I just wanted to give you this.
你要汉堡之类的吗?
Do you want a burger or something?
嗯,我不留下来
Yeah. I can't stay.
我只是来送个礼
I'm just dropping this off.
爸爸,跟我去溜滑梯 - 汤马士,我没办法
Daddy, come to the slide with me. - Thomas, I can't.
汤马士…我没办法
Thomas. Thomas. I can't.
溜滑梯…跟我一起溜滑梯
Come to the slide... Come to the slide with me.
不可以,我得走了
I can't. I have to go.
我得走了,好吗?
I gotta go, okay?
拜托,爸爸,不要走
Please, Daddy, no.
汤马士,拜托…汤马士!
Thomas, please. Get... - Thomas!
不要,求你了 - 汤马士,拜托
No, please. - Thomas, please.
米奇,可以帮个忙吗?
Mickey, a little help, please?
西蒙,你以为会发生什么事?
Simon, what did you think was going to happen? - Daddy, no.
不…停 - 汤马士,小子,过来吧
No, no, no, no. Stop. - Thomas, bubba. Hey. Come here.
你这该死的混帐 - 过来
You fucking deadbeat jitbag. - Come on.
你还有胆出现在这里
You got some balls showing up here.
我就知道这是个错误 - 该死的错误
I knew this was a mistake. - Damn right it was.
我想好好处理,好好结束 结果却是这样
What I get for trying to do the right thing, end this the right way.
拿去,小子 - 爸爸!
Here you go, buddy. - Daddy!
你就是那孩子遇过最烂的事
You're the worst fucking thing that ever happened to that kid. - Daddy! Daddy!
汤马士,你让他走 他得走了,好吗?
Thomas, you've gotta let him go. He's gotta go, okay?
我抓住汤马士了,你去抓吉 - 过来,混♥蛋♥!
I got Thomas, go get Gee. - Come here, asshole!
不准给我走开!
Don't you walk away from me!
爸爸! - 宝贝
Daddy! - Sweetheart.
听好…嘿 - 我抓住汤马士了,你去抓吉
Listen, listen. Hey. - I got Thomas. You go get Gee. Go get Gee.
汤马士… - 爸爸!爸爸…
Thomas, Thomas. - Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
我该死的不想…
I don't wanna fucking...
你该死的想跟我一起堕落吗?
You want to fucking fall with me?
放开他!
Get off of him!
滚…滚开!
Get... get off!
快走! - 嘿
Just go! - Hey.
“好声好气”对你 或你的家人根本行不通
"Nice" just doesn't fucking work with you or your family.
我送完该死的礼物了,没我的事了
I dropped off the goddamn gift, and now I'm done.
别再该死的打电♥话♥给我
Don't ever fucking call me again.
宝贝,我们走
Babe, let's fucking go.
那些该死的疯子
Those fucking psychos.
嘿,汤马士,你能帮我个忙吗?
Hey, Thomas, will you do me a favor
跟我分一杯朱古力奶昔好吗?
and split the chocolate shake with me?
我可能喝不完一整杯
I don't think I can finish a whole one.
去吧
Go ahead.
孩子没事吧?
The kid okay?
嗯,他会没事的
Yeah, he'll be fine.
那你呢?
What about you?
我告诉你…
Let me tell you...
要是在20年前
Twenty years ago,
我会把那个废物痛揍一顿
I'd have kicked his sorry ass up and down the fucking street.
哦,我知道…
Oh, I know. I know.
这什么地方?居然不卖♥♥啤酒?
What kind of place won't even sell you a beer?
我得走了 - 等等
I gotta go. - Wait.
别忘了你的礼物
Don't forget your goodie bag.
生日快乐,小子
Happy birthday, kid.
愿你前程似锦
May the road rise up to meet you,
愿你一帆风顺
may the wind be always at your back.
愿日头温暖你的脸庞
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
愿那些不希望你好的人
and to those who don't wish you well,
在沃纳梅克百货前出尽洋相
may they kiss your ass in Wanamaker's front window.
这件球衣不错啊
It's a nice jersey.
他根本不在这队了 妈妈,他被交易了
He's not even on the team anymore, Mom, he was traded.
重要的是心意,对吧?
It's the thought that counts, right?
你派对上发生的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry for what happened at your party.
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
吉太公为什么讨厌我爸?
Why does Gee hate my dad?
他也讨厌我爸
Well, he hated my dad, too.
他就是爱我们,想保护我们
He just loves us, and wants to protect us.
他还想打架
He was going to fight.
有些人表达爱的方式
Some people express their love in...
不太一样
unusual ways.
那是吉的方式
That's Gee's way.
跟你的方式不会一样
And it's not going to be your way.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
喂?
Hello?
是,我就是
Yes, this is she.
感谢你回电,尹太太
Thank you for calling me back, Mrs. Yoon.
现在…方便吗?
Is... is now a good time?
嘿 - 我以为你上白班
Hey. - I thought you were on days.
我帮人值班,我尽快回来
I'm covering for somebody. I'm gonna be back as soon as I can.
好的
Okay.
嘿,我现在要去尹家 你能来找我吗?
Hey, I'm en route to the Yoons right now. Can you meet me?
我没办法,我在跟女儿吃晚餐
I can't. I'm having dinner with my daughters.
好,我早上再打给你
Okay, I'll call you in the morning.
米奇 - 嗯
Mick. - Yeah.
你休息一晚也没关系的
It's okay to let the world turn without you for a night.
你和汤马士今天经历那么多事
You and Thomas have had a pretty dramatic day.
你可以跟他在家
It's okay to be home with him.
我没办法
Yeah, I can't.
她还在外面
Not with her still being out there.
祝你和女儿玩得开心
Have fun with your girls.
谢谢,米奇
Thanks, Mick.
晚安
Good night.
我不确定我能帮上多少
I'm not sure how helpful I can be.
泰勒…
Taylor...
在她…之前就不和我们说话了
stopped talking to us before she...
她以为我在批判她
She thought I was judging her.
但我只是想让她回家
But I just wanted her to come home.
你上次见到泰勒时 有注意到什么异常状况吗?
The last time you saw Taylor, did you notice anything out of the ordinary?
她有没有提到她最近来往的人?
Did she mention anyone new she'd been socializing with?
或参与的事情?
Or associating with?
我不…
I don't...
但愿我有问
I wish I did.
她原本在,然后就不见了
She was there, and then she wasn't.
她就这样溜走 我们不知道该怎么办
She just slipped away, and we didn't know what to do.
你知道占美史简伦这个人吗?
Does the name Jimmy Scanlon mean anything to you?
不知道
No.
梅丽莎?
Melissa?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表