剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
She's nice. - She's nosy.
你不该邀请她进来的
她从现在开始每天都会想进来了
she's gonna expect that from now on.
很棒的防卫,对吧?
Good fences, right?
是喔 - 嘿,妈
Yeah. - Hey, Mom.
戴娜老师打电♥话♥来
Teacher Dana called.
她说明天上学前要跟你见个面
She said she needed to meet with you tomorrow before school.
好
Okay.
没问题吧?
Everything okay with that?
嗯,会有什么问题?
Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?
那辆卡车有什么发现吗?
You find out anything about that truck?
还没,我把这件事告诉一位 新的警探,他们在侦办这个案子
Not yet. I told this new detective they have working the case,
戴维斯丹贾拉,你认识吗?
Davis Danjarat. Do you know him?
不认识 - 他很厉害
No. -He's good.
他看起来很在乎,他在调查这件事
He seems to care. He's looking into it.
你今天有去机场吗? - 没有,我没去
You make it to the airport today? -No, I didn't.
有通报,所以我必须得接
A call came in, so I had to take it.
你当然得接 - 我几乎不想接了
Of course you did. -I almost didn't.
你妹妹失踪了 这比什么都还重要,对吧?
Your sister is missing. Kind of trumps everything else, right?
我得走了
I better be heading out.
我在警报系统上放了说明书
Left instructions for you on the alarm system.
它有一个紧急的SOS功能 如果你需要帮忙,它会打给我
It has an emergency SOS feature that will call me if you need help.
谢谢你…
Thank you for...
照顾汤马士,他喜欢跟你在一起
For watching Thomas. He likes spending time with you.
我也喜欢跟他在一起 - 嗯
I like spending time with him. -Hmm.
还有他妈妈
And his mom.
你们吃饭吧
I'll let the two of you eat.
杜鲁门
Truman.
你是对的
You were right.
我应该打电♥话♥的
I should've called.
迟到总比没做好
Better late than never.
晚安,米奇 - 晚安
Night, Mick. -Night.
Hmm.
(2014年11月)
钥匙?又来了?
Keys? Again?
抱歉
Sorry.
凯西 - 怎么了?
Kace. -Yep.
不
No.
我试过了,米奇
I tried, Mickey.
我真的试过了
I really did.
整整一年
A whole year.
怎么会这样?
How?
不是我的错,你知道,我试过了
It wasn't my fault, you know, I tried.
我试过了
I tried.
你还不够努力
Well, you didn't try hard enough.
你知道我们说好的
You know the deal.
我知道
I know.
一个晚上就好
One more night.
拜托,米凯拉
Please, Michaela.
我没有其他地方可去了
I don't have anywhere else to go.
就一晚
One.
然后你就得离开
And then you need to leave.
你最终会像她一样
You're gonna end up like her.
该死
Fuck.
我要走了
I'm going.
我真的很抱歉,米奇
I'm really sorry, Mickey.
我知道
I know.
但你还是得离开
But you still have to go.
菲兹柏德烈女士 我只是想跟你确认
Miss Fitzpatrick, I just wanted to check in with you
你是否有收到我寄的 有关学费的电子邮件
about the emails I've sent about tuition.
有,我…
Yeah, I um...
我…我有收到,我很抱歉,我…
I... I... I did receive them, and I'm... I'm sorry, I...
我们一直都在搬家
We've been in the middle of a move,
我本来要回信给你的
so I was gonna get back to you.
如你所知道的,我们绿谷小学
As you know, we at Valley Green
在做出入学核可时是努力考虑过
make an effort to be inclusive of all demographics
所有的人口统计数据的
when making admissions decisions.
我个人认为不该有孩子
I personally believe no child
因为经济状况而失去受教的权利
should be held back in education because of means.
我们已经尽力为汤马士
We've done our best to offer Thomas
提供我们最好的方案了
the best package we can produce.
但到目前为止 你的学费已经迟交四个月了
But at this point, your part of the equation is four months late.
(保母贝瑟尼:这周五 不能过去了,抱歉)
嘿,那辆卡车的事你说对了
Hey, you were right about that truck.
你说什么? - 那辆红色的卡车
Sorry? -The red truck.
我们在犯罪发生的区域 做了交叉比对
Cross-checked it against crimes in the area.
几周前,扫黄缉毒行动队 在附近破获了一间贩毒屋
A few weeks back, Vice busted a trap house nearby.
他们说看到一辆红色卡车逃离现场
Said they saw a red truck fleeing the scene.
现在他们…他们没有记下车牌 但我们会留意的
Now they... they didn't get a plate. But we're keeping an eye out.
你知道那间屋子在哪吗?
Do you know where the house is?
在欧珀街附近,我想
It's off Opal Street, I think.
噢,我们还得到了一个目击证人 他看到一个疑犯
Oh, and we also got an eyewitness account on a possible suspect
可能谋杀了三个女孩中的 其中一个,泰勒尹
in the murder of one of the three girls, Taylor Yoon.
有个女生通报说看到一个
A woman reported seeing a man leaving the scene
穿著野木林运动衫的男人离开现场
wearing a Wildwood sweatshirt.
这有让你想起什么吗?
That mean anything to you?
如果可以的话就问问周围的人
Just ask around if you can.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
好
Yeah.
嘿,我听说你在西费城 待过一段时间?
Hey, so I, uh, heard you spent some time in West Philly?
有几个人说你是读宾州大学的
A couple of the guys said you went to Penn.
我读过学士,2015年毕业
I did undergrad. Graduated in 2015.
我…我只在那里读过一年
I... I only went for a year.
一样,我就知道 我喜欢你是有原因的
Still. I knew there was a reason I liked you.
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
May I help you?
好
'Kay.
这个该死的东西是什么乐器?
And what the frig kinda instrument is that?
这是英国号♥
It's an English horn.
它被费城♥管♥弦乐团的其中一个团员
It was played by one of the members of the Philadelphia Orchestra
在尤金奥曼迪指挥时吹奏过
when Eugene Ormandy was conducting.
这已经60年了
It's 60 years old.
你有相关文件吗?
You got any papers on it?
没有,这是别人送的
No, it was a gift.
是弗里曼拍卖♥♥行 还在市中心营业时买♥♥来的
From Freeman's when they were in Center City.
我去过那里了,我试过要卖♥♥给他们
I went there. I tried to sell it through them,
但是他们…他们说
but they, um, they said
调查来源会花很多时间
it would take too long to investigate the provenance.
而我现在就需要钱
And I need the money now.
你想卖♥♥多少?
How much you looking to get for it?
八千五百块
$8,500.
是喔,对
Yeah, okay.
它的价值远不止这样
Well, it's worth more than that.
我相信,这样吧
I'm sure. I'll tell you what.
没有相关文件 我最多只能给你两千块
Without any papers, best I could do is two grand.
这里是两千元
This is $2,000.
这还不到我们一个月的标准学费
That's less than a month of our standard tuition.
对,我知道
No, I know.
我…我正在筹剩下的钱
I... I'm working on gettin' the rest,
但我还需要多一点时间
but I'm just gonna need a little bit more time.
我试著打过很多次 汤马士父亲的电♥话♥
I've tried calling Thomas's father on numerous occasions,
但他都没有再回拨
but he hasn't returned any of my calls.
或许我档案里的号♥码是错的…
Perhaps I have the wrong number in my file...
噢不,你没有打错电♥话♥
Oh, no, you don't have the wrong number.
我懂了
I see.
米奇,我…
Mickey, I...
到了某个程度
At a certain point,
或许你可以考虑一下绿谷小学
maybe it's worth considering whether Valley Green
是否仍然适合你的状况
is still the best fit for your situation.
我的状况?
My situation?
我的意思是 既然你的经济状况有变
I just mean since your finances seem to have changed.
我已经尽力了,好吗?
I'm doing the best I can, okay?
来吧,我们走
Come on, let's go.
妈,为什么你要找戴娜老师说话?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表