剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
他可以和没用的废人
He can hang out with good-for-nothing,
没有政♥治♥正确、赌博的哑剧演员 一起出去玩?真的吗?
no-PC, gambling Mummers? Really?
你头受伤的程度
You must've gotten hit in the head
肯定比我想的还严重
worse than I thought.
在我改变主意之前最好不要再说了
Probably stop talking before I change my mind.
你到底发生什么事?
What the hell's going on with you?
你表现得如此…
You're acting so...
不一样 - 哪里不一样?
different. - Different how?
我不知道,感觉更快乐之类的 比较没那么难相处
I don't know, happier or something. Less of a pain in the ass.
我只是想陪著汤马士
I'm just trying to be present for Thomas.
嗯,八岁
Huh. Eight years old.
我觉得这是最佳年龄
Best age, in my opinion.
你妈妈在那个年纪就像天使
Your mother was an angel at that age.
全世界我最喜欢的…
Favorite thing in the world
看著她和你外婆待在一起
was watching her and your Mom-Mom together.
她们以前常常唱歌♥
They used to sing all the time.
喜欢音乐,就像你一样
Liked music, just like you.
啊,那时候一切都很好
Ah, everything was good back then.
家里,甚至工作
Home. Even work.
海运码头仍在里士满港
The Marine Terminal was still in Port Richmond,
费城的航运中心
center of shipping in Philly.
那时我甚至可以直接走路去上班
I could just walk to work back then.
这就是导致肯辛顿凋零的原因
That's what killed Kensington.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
当里士满港货柜码头关闭时
When the Port Richmond Yard shut down,
所有的好工作
all the good jobs
都移去南费城然后去海外…
going down to South Philly and then overseas...
有很多人被抛下了
Just a lot of people left behind.
也没什么事可以做
With not enough to do.
那次搬迁把一切都搞砸了
That move fucked everything up.
总之…
Uh...
我的重点是,别放开汤马士 趁一切还很美好的时候
Just hold on to Thomas is my point, while things are good.
因为那些美好不会一直存在
'Cause they don't stay.
对我们来说肯定没有维持下去
They sure didn't stay that way for us.
吉太公,你有3A电吗?
Gee-Pop, you got any, uh, triple-A batteries?
在地下室
Down the cellar.
喔,天啊
Oh! Jeez.
天啊,你还好吗?
God, you okay?
我很好,你那糟糕的前度 害我的背变这样
Oh, I'm fine. Your lousy shit ex fucked up my back.
坐下,我再帮你拿一瓶啤酒
Sit down. - I'll get you another beer.
喔,我的背烂透了 你的脸也被揍扁了…
Oh, my fucked up back, your fucked up face...
我不知道还有什么更糟的
I don't know what's worse.
你妹妹喝得醉醺醺回家 还打破该死的窗户
Your sister came home drunk and broke the fuckin' window!
吉,那扇窗户被砸了多久了?
Gee, how long's that window been busted?
大约一周前吧,因为在放假 所以没人能来修理
A week ago or somethin'. Holidays, so nobody is available to fix it.
是凯西吗?她来过这里吗?
Was it Kacey? Was she here?
我不知道,没看到她 也许可能是吧
I don't know. Didn't see her. Could have been, I guess.
你怎么可以不告诉我?
How come you didn't tell me that?
你明明知道我一直在找凯西
You know that I've been looking for Kacey.
没什么好说的 凯西总是闯空门偷东西
Nothin' to tell. Kacey busts into places and steals shit.
又不是什么大新闻
Not exactly breaking news.
她拿了什么?她带走什么吗?
What'd she take? She take anything?
什么也没丢
Nothing was missing.
她有留下什么东西吗?
Did she leave anything?
(2007年9月5日,米奇和凯西…)
(过这么久才写信给你们…)
(天啊,你们已经是少女了)
(我只能想像你们过得很好)
(你们要坚强)
(我会继续努力)
(我永远爱你们,老爸)
你从哪里找到这些信的?
Where'd you get those?
这些是我们的爸爸寄的
These are from our dad.
所以呢?
And?
其中有些信的日期是在他去世之后
Some of these letters are dated after he died.
你没有权利隐瞒我们这件事
You had no right to keep this from us.
我该死的有一切权利
I had every fuckin' right.
我是在保护你们两个
I was protecting you both.
因为你那个没出息的父亲 我的宝贝才会染上那个鬼东西
Your low-life father is the reason my baby got hooked on that stuff,
把她害死了
the reason she's dead.
我不允许这种事情发生在你们身上
Wasn't gonna let that happen to you.
对,没错,我把那些信寄回去了
So, yeah, I sent the letters back.
那不是你能做的选择
That wasn't your choice to make.
嘿,别那么自以为是
Hey, get off your high horse!
你也做出一样的选择
You made the same choice.
嘿,宝拉,你有看到凯西吗?
Hey, Paula. Have you seen Kacey?
不,我没有见过她
No, I haven't seen her.
(2016年,10月)
那她男朋友呢?你知道他住哪吗?
What about her boyfriend? Do you know where he lives?
凯西没有男朋友
Kacey doesn't have a boyfriend.
但西蒙告诉我她有
But Simon told me she did.
知道在哪里可以找到她吗?
Any idea where I can find her?
凯西?嘿
Kace? Hey.
凯西,醒醒,嘿,凯西,是我
Kace. Come on. Hey. Kace, it's me.
醒醒
Hey.
快起来
Come on,
我要带你离开这里 - 米奇
I'm gonna get you out of here. - Mickey.
对…是我,就是这样
Yeah, yeah. There you go.
快点
Come on.
怎么了?
What?
走吧 - 我试著告诉过你
Come on. - I tried to tell you.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
汤马士?
Thomas?
什么事?
Uh, yeah?
收拾好你的东西
Get your stuff together.
我等一下带你过去马翁太太那里
You're gonna spend the rest of the day with Mrs. Mahon.
(特拉华州威明顿雪松街52号♥)
我想念爸爸 为什么你都没说过他的事
I miss dad. How come you never talk about him?
天啊
Oh, my God.
凯西
Kace.
我试著告诉过你
I tried to tell you.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
小孩的爸爸是谁?
Who's the father?
是西蒙吗?
Is it Simon?
我…我…
I'm... I'm...
对不起,我没办法
I'm sorry, I can't.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry...
米奇
Mickey.
索菲亚,这是米奇
Sophia, this is Mickey.
你好 - 米奇,这是索菲亚
Hi. - Mickey, this is Sophia.
是我女朋友的孙女
This is my girlfriend's granddaughter. - Oh.
嗯…小索,嗯…
Uh, uh, hey, Soph, um...
你先进去吧?
why don't you go back inside,
爷爷马上就进去,好吗?
and then Pop-Pop will be back in a sec, okay?
米奇,你…你看起来…
Mickey, you... you look...
天啊,你真的好像她
God, you look like her.
她跟你一起住多久了?
So how long has she been with you?
几个月了
A couple months.
我去找你们两个
I came looking for you both.
你来过我家? - 是啊
And you came to my house? - Yeah.
那里有一位女士请我离开
Uh, a lady there sent me away.
后来又去过几次 但你一直不在家,所以…
Stopped by a couple more times, but you were never home, and...
我想背后可能有什么原因
I thought that maybe there was a reason behind that.
也许你不想被找到
Maybe you didn't wanna be found.
我不确定吉跟你说了什么
I wasn't sure what Gee had told you.
吉什么都没告诉我 我以为你过世了
Gee didn't tell me anything. I thought you were dead.
喔,他可能只是想保护你
Oh, he was probably just trying to protect you.
几年前,他告诉我,如果我戒了
Years back, he told me if I got clean
并且保持清醒,他会…
and stayed clean, that he'd...
他会让我见你,而我…
he'd let me see you, and...
我努力过,但是…
I tried but...
一次又一次,我就是无法坚持下去
Time and time again, I just couldn't make it stick.
什么…什么变了?
What... what changed?
我不知道 索菲亚出生时感觉不一样了
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表