剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
I gotta... I gotta get down to Rittenhouse.
去午宴工作…
I gotta work a luncheon. I...
我不懂为什么不说“午餐”就好
I don't know why they can't just call it "lunch."
我下次见到宝拉 会问问凯西的情况
And next time I see Paula, I'll ask about Kacey.
好吗?嘿 - 谢谢你
Okay? Hey. - Thanks. Thank you.
你要拿点钱买♥♥咖啡吗?我…
You want money for coffee? I...
不…不用
Oh, no, no, no. I'm good.
你当然不用,米奇
Of course you are, Mickey.
Mm.
有一段时间
For a while there,
我们都以为你要离开我们 永远不回来
we thought you were gonna leave us and never come back.
(2010年4月)
很好
Excellent.
米凯拉,你很用功练习,听得出来
You've been practicing, Michaela. It shows.
谢谢,我很喜欢这首曲子
Thank you. I love this piece.
你大有前途
You have tremendous promise.
你考虑参加哪些暑期课程?
Which summer programs have you considered?
维也纳?罗马?
Vienna? Rome?
纽约?
New York?
米奇,你有天分,但起步晚了
Mickey, you have aptitude, but you got a late start.
我希望帮你设定一些目标 - 米奇
I'd like to help you set some goals. - Mick.
你吹得超猛
You sound dope.
Uh...
凯西,你怎么来了?
Kacey, what are you doing here?
想给你惊喜
Just thought I'd surprise you.
我们都是在我家过周末
We always spend the weekends at my place.
我…我一路开车过来…
I... I drove all the way here...
了不起,我搭巴士
Big whoop. I took the bus.
我们可以…
Can we...
认真吗,米奇?
Serious, Mick?
对不起,她突然过来
I'm sorry. She just showed up.
你妹妹很难搞 - 她还小
Your sister's a piece of work. - She's a kid.
你不是她妈妈
She's not your kid.
我这周很想你
I missed you this week.
你想我吗?
You miss me?
你知道我想你,但是我…
You know that I did. But I...
这是你的生活,米奇
It's your life, Mickey.
你可以选择,但你总是选择她
You get to choose and you always choose her.
我没有选择她
I'm not choosing her.
我对不起她
I feel sorry for her.
听著,我知道我一小时后会后悔
Look, look, look. I know I'm going to regret this in, like, an hour,
也希望和你一起共度整个周末
and wish that I was spending the whole weekend with you
而不是跟她,好吗?
and not her, okay?
我也不好受
It sucks for me, too.
Mm.
所以,呃,电影俱乐部会放电影
So, uh, the Cinema Club does screenings.
我们可以去看看有什么电影
We could go see what's playing.
我星期一前要读完指定内容
I do have a reading to do for Monday,
但我… - 酷,现在读吧
but, I... - Cool. Do it now.
好的 - 我去找点吃的
Okay. - I'll go find some food.
嘿,杰尔,怎么回事?
Hey, Jer, what's happening?
有个女孩在音乐厅吸毒过量
Some girl OD'ed in the music hall.
嘿,麻烦你退后,好吗?小姐?
Hey, I need you to back up, okay, ma'am?
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
她吸毒过量 - 什么?
She overdosed. - What?
酒精和这些
On alcohol and these.
你妹妹吸食奥施康定多久了?
How long your sister's been snorting Oxy?
什么?我…我不知道,对不起
What? I... I don't know. I'm sorry.
麻烦你退后
I'm gonna need you to back up.
对,很好,谢谢
Yeah, perfect. Thank you.
她会死吗?
Is she gonna die?
今天不会,但她要跟我们去医院
Not today. But she's gonna come to the hospital with us.
我们会治好她,她多大了?
We'll fix her up. How old is she?
14岁
Fourteen.
你说艾蜜莉莫里斯 在街上被找到时全身湿透
You said Emily Morris was wet when they found her on the road.
全身湿透,血流不止
Soaking wet and bleeding out.
也许枪手以为她死了
Maybe the shooter figured she was dead,
把她扔进河里
and threw her in the river.
但她为什么在这?她…
But why was she here? She...
其他地方更容易接客
There are easier places to turn tricks.
她可能不是自愿来这里
Might have been here against her will.
除了艾蜜莉在大街上工作外
Other than the fact that Emily works the Avenue,
这不符合之前的模式
this doesn't match the pattern.
吸毒过量、胰岛素 所以可能没有关联
OD, insulin. So maybe it's not connected.
但感觉起来…
But it felt like...
她在听
she was listening.
她正准备坦白
She was about to open up
当时我问她是不是警♥察♥
when I asked her if it was a cop,
有没有参加警♥察♥青年俱乐部
if she was a part of PYC.
我回去了…去了警♥察♥青年俱乐部
I went back there... to PYC.
为什么?
Why?
我想看看
I wanted to take a look around.
西蒙是不是还在那里工作
See if Simon still worked there.
他没有
He doesn't.
但值班员说的话
But the way the desk officer was talking,
就像在说牧师调到新牧区
it was like saying a priest got moved to a new diocese.
如果西蒙认为女孩们在站出来…
If Simon thinks the girls are coming forward...
也许真的有动机
maybe we do have motive.
我想我们该跟踪他
I think we should follow him.
看他下班后在做什么
See what he does after work,
他晚上去哪里
where he goes at night.
这样才能确定他是不是凶手
Only way to see if he really is the killer.
嘿,要听吉太公的话 上♥床♥睡觉前记得上厕所
Hey, listen to Gee. Go to the bathroom before you go to bed.
妈妈 - 抱歉,明天要上学
Mom. - Sorry. And it's a school night,
所以不要太晚睡,好吗?
so please don't stay up too late, okay?
我知道,很棒吧?
I know. It's awesome, right?
不要完全打开笼门
Don't open that cage door all the way.
牠不会出来的,相信我
He's not gonna get out. Trust me.
呃,盯著他做完阅读 可以吗?书在书包里
Uh, make sure he does his reading, okay? His book is in his bag.
晚餐煮冷冻豌豆给他可以吗?
Can you give him some of those frozen peas for dinner?
他8点半要上♥床♥睡觉,就这样
And 8:30, he needs to be in bed, and that's it.
谢谢你照顾他
Thank you for taking him.
你不问我为什么 需要请你照顾他过夜吗?
Are you not gonna ask me why I need overnight help?
不用,你一直活得像老太太
No. You were always a little old lady.
什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
如果你调皮捣蛋,我会很高兴
I'd love it if you were up to no good.
但这不是你的作风,从来不是
But that ain't your style. Never was.
嗯,我就不该问
Hmm. I'm sorry I asked.
再告诉我他睡前 要不要讲电♥话♥,爱你喔
Let me know if he wants to call before bed. I love you.
牠出来了
He got out.
牠在我椅子上拉屎
He shits on my chair,
猜猜是谁负责清理? - 混帐东西
guess who's cleaning it up? - Motherfucker.
我们学校甚至没有英国号♥
English horn wasn't even offered at our school.
我想米奇后来之所以选它
I think Mickey chose it later because
是因为喜欢纠正 把它叫成法国号♥的人
she likes correcting people who call it French.
我选它是因为它很美
I chose it because it's beautiful.
你们问奥拉为什么选大提琴
Ask Aura why she chose the cello.
什么?祖,你知道吧?
What? Joe, you know this, right?
不必深入探究 - 我很感兴趣
We don't have to get into it. - I'm intrigued.
是因为一部卡♥通♥ - 那不是卡♥通♥
It was because of a cartoon. - It was not a cartoon.
是因为一部卡♥通♥ - 那是动漫
It was because of a cartoon. - It was an anime.
别小看我
Don't patronize me.
好了不说了,给他们看吧
Okay, moving on. Go ahead. Show them.
汇钱到占美史简伦银行帐户的公♥司♥
Company that made the deposits into Jimmy Scanlon's bank
是一家中国顾问公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
is a subsidiary of a Chinese consulting firm.
没什么资讯
There's not much on them.
中国顾问公♥司♥ 为何要付钱给板金工人?
Why would the Chinese consultants be paying a sheet metal worker?
我也有相同疑问
I asked the same question.
史简伦念北天主教高中
Scanlon went to North Catholic,
没上大学,在工地打工
no college, did a bunch of construction gigs
后来去蒂尼库姆当板金工人
before he joined the sheet metal workers down in Tinicum.
不像顾问公♥司♥喜欢招的人
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表