剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
Listen, you're a good cop.
你关心邻里,你总是遵守规则
You care about the neighborhood, you always follow the rules.
埃亨知道这点 如果他知道凯西的事
Ahearn knows that. If he knew about Kacey,
或许他就能理解 你为什么会破坏规则
maybe he'd understand why you're breakin' 'em.
埃亨的人生哲学就是尽量少做事
Ahearn's MO in life is to do the least work possible
同时不得罪工会
without getting on the bad side of the union.
我有说错吗?
Am I wrong?
我有事情要跟你说
I got something else for you.
什么?
What?
你有听过一个叫 杜克麦克拉奇的人吗?
You heard of a guy named Dock McLatchie?
没有,怎么了?
No. Why?
嗯,他的名声不好 有传言说他是个军♥火♥贩子
Well, he's got a bad reputation. Rumor is, he's a gunrunner,
凯西的Facebook照片中 很多都有标记他
and he's tagged in a bunch of pictures on Kacey's Facebook page.
凯西没有Facebook
Kacey doesn't have a Facebook page.
她已经好几年没用了
She hasn't had one for years.
她有
Yes, she does.
你不知道吗?
You didn't know about this?
(凯西菲兹柏德烈)
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know about this?
第一次你告诉我她是你妹妹时
That first time, you told me she was your sister,
我发了好友邀请给她
I sent her a friend request.
我想要照顾好她,照顾好你
I wanted to watch out for her. For you.
拿去,看一下
Here, take a look.
听著,我不让你更担心
Listen, I don't want to add to your worry,
但如果他是我想的那种人
but if it's the guy I'm thinking of,
我可不会想让我妹妹跟他混在一起
he's not someone I'd want my sister messing around with.
你认得他吗?
You recognize him?
我知道她和别人在一起 但我不知道是谁
I knew she was seeing somebody, but I didn't know who it was.
怎么了?
What is it?
来吧,就只是快活一下!
Come on. Just live a little, man!
来吧
Come on.
来吧,米奇
Come on, Mickey.
没事
Nothing.
你可以把他们的照片寄给我吗?
Can you send me that picture of them?
好啊,可以
Yeah, sure.
我让她被逮捕了 所以她才解除我的好友关系
I had her arrested. That's why she unfriended me.
什么时候?
When?
大概十年前吧
Like, ten years ago.
我报案,警♥察♥就进来把她带走了
I reported her, and the cops came in and took her.
她为什么被逮捕? - 窃盗
What'd she get arrested for? -Theft.
那不是第一次 她偷我或是吉的东西了
Wasn't the first time she'd stolen from me, from Gee.
现金、珠宝、银器
Cash, jewelry, silverware.
但那次不一样
But this time, it was different.
我妈给我一条金项链
My mom gave me this gold necklace.
就在她过世之前
It was right before she died.
嗯
Hm.
那是一枚圣犹达奖章
It was a little medal of St. Jude.
凯西知道那东西对我有多重要
And Kacey knew how much it meant to me.
但她还是偷走了
She stole it anyway.
她为了毒品当了它,我…
She pawned it for a fix. And I...
没办法原谅她
couldn't forgive her.
拜托,让我进去!拜托,米奇!
Please, let me in! Please, Mickey!
我们是家人
We're family.
拜托让我进去,米奇
Please let me in, Mickey.
拜托让我进去
Please let me in.
拜托,米奇!
Please, Mickey!
我不该报♥警♥抓她的
I shouldn't have called the cops on her.
我不该把这件事闹出家门,但是…
I shouldn't have taken it out of the family. But...
我还是这么做了
I did.
那就是我们结束的…
And that was the beginning of the end...
开始
for us.
当警♥察♥是一回事
It's one thing to be a cop.
利用警♥察♥对付你妹妹是另一回事
It's another thing to use the police against your sister.
你很难过
You were upset.
你完全有权利这么做
You had every right to be.
你不可能知道会发生这种事
There's no way you could've known this might happen.
从那之后,一切都不一样了
It was never the same, after that.
从那之后你就没跟她说过话了?
You haven't talked to her since?
她来跟我和西蒙住过几次
She came to live with me and Simon a couple times.
她经常出入戒毒所
She was in and out of rehab.
她在里面时我们经常吵架
We fought a lot when she was there.
最后一次吵架真的吵得很凶
And the last fight was really bad.
我没有选择她
I didn't choose her.
而我应该要这么做的
And I should've.
所以当今天无线电里传来通报时
And so when that call came over the radio today,
我做到了
I did.
我想要找到她,跟她说
And I want to find her so I can tell her.
跟她说什么?
Tell her what?
她比那条项链意义更重大
That she meant more than a necklace.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
来吧
Come on.
汤马士,你功课快做完了吗?
Thomas, are you almost done with your homework?
我刚做完一些数学题
I'm just finishing up some math.
你想去吉太公家 把剩下的做完吗?
You want to do the rest at Gee-Pop's?
好啊
Yes.
嘿,车子都还没停好,汤马士
Hey, the car hasn't even stopped yet, Thomas.
抱歉,妈
Sorry, Mom.
我现在可以走了吗? - 可以
Can I go now? - Yep.
吉太公!
Gee-Pop!
在平日的晚上我的曾孙来拜访
A visit with my great-grandson on a school night.
你是要去约会吗?
You got a hot date or something?
没有
No. -Probably wouldn't be
也许这对你来说不是件糟糕的事
the worst thing in the world for you.
吉
Gee.
你要去找她对吧?
You're gonna go look for her, aren't you?
我还没收到表亲们的消息
I haven't heard anything back from the cousins.
听起来是件好事
Sounds like a good thing to me.
感觉他们宁愿失去凯西 也不愿意帮我
It feels like they would rather lose Kacey than help me out.
别理他们
Forget 'em.
那两个不重要的人 不需要花时间去评论他们
Those two zeros got nothing to be judgmental about.
吉太公,你要过来了吗?
Gee-Pop, you coming?
好…别著急,孩子
Yeah, yeah. Hold your horses, kid.
你完全有权利这么做
You had every right to do what you did.
去那些奥布莱恩家的人
Fuck those O'Briens.
他们一直都是 这个家族最薄弱的一环
Always were the weakest link in this family.
哈啰,米奇
Hello, Mickey.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表