剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
你要告诉我发生什么事了吗?
You gonna tell me what's going on?
是凯西 - 凯西以前也失踪过
It's Kacey. - Kacey's gone missing before.
凯西是被一个开著 红色农夫车的嫖♥客♥带走的
I know, but Kacey was picked up by a john in a red pickup truck.
我看到我家外面有一辆红色农夫车
I saw a red pickup truck outside of my house.
你认为他在跟踪你?
You think he's been following you?
我不知道
I don't know.
凯西去过机场吗? - 从来没有
Kacey ever go down the airport? - Never.
这周吸毒过量致死的那个女生
The girl that OD'd this week had a napkin
有一张机场附近的七兄弟的纸巾
from 7 Brothers near the airport.
我会去机场附近看看 有没有人认识受害者
I'm gonna go and see if anybody recognizes the victims.
有,我知道这个女的
Yeah, I know that girl.
她和占美史简伦来过这里
She was in here with this guy, Jimmy Scanlon.
他们吵得很凶
They were fighting really bad.
我要找占美史简伦
I need to speak to Jimmy Scanlon.
他已经好几天没来了
He hasn't been in in days.
我才不相信米凯拉没有遇上麻烦
I'm not convinced that Michaela's not in some kind of trouble.
我很担心那个小男孩
I worry about that little boy.
你有听过一个叫 杜克麦克拉奇的人吗?
You heard of a guy named Dock McClatchie?
没有
No.
凯西的Facebook照片中
He's tagged in a bunch of pictures
很多都有标记他
on Kacey's Facebook page.
你认得他吗?
You recognize him?
不认得
No.
怎么了?
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
你要去找她对吧?
You're gonna go look for her, aren't you?
哈啰,米奇
Hello, Mickey.
你知道我是谁吗?
You know who I am?
凯西说过你的事
Kacey told me about you.
我不想…我不想惹麻烦
I'm not... I'm not trying to make trouble.
我只是想找到我的妹妹
I'm just trying to f... find my sister.
是吗?我也在找她
Yeah? I'm trying to find her too.
她拿了我的东西
She took something of mine.
不管是什么… - 不管是什么…
Whatever it is, I'm sure-- - Whatever it is,
都是我跟她之间的事
it's between me and her.
我知道她来过 隔壁房♥间有她的鞋子
Well, I know she was here 'cause I saw her shoes in the other room.
现在你才在乎啊?
So now you care all of a sudden, huh?
我已经说过,她不在这里
Look, I already told ya, she ain't here.
出去
Now go.
你不属于这里
This ain't a place for you.
拿去
Take it.
拿去啊
Go on, take it.
第一枪是警告
I give one warning shot.
我讲求公平
I'm fair.
不准再回来
Now, don't ever come back here again.
你知道我的职业吧?
You know what I do for work, right?
那你知道我的职业吧?
You know what I do for work, right?
我不知道你为什么这么想找她
I don't know what you want to find her so bad for anyway.
你有别的事情要担心吧?
Don't you got better things to worry about?
比如什么?
Like what?
比如你儿子
Like your son.
汤马士对吧?
Thomas, right?
真是可爱的孩子
Cute kid.
离我儿子远一点
Stay away from my son.
离我家远一点
Stay away from my house.
你已经发牌给他们了,然后呢?
Okay, so you've given them all their cards, then what?
看看他们会不会加注
Uh, then, we see if they raise.
非常好
Very good.
不要跟你妈妈说汽水的事,好吗?
Uh, don't tell your mother anything about the soda, okay?
这是我们的小秘密
It's our little secret.
好
Okay.
你要跟还是弃牌?
You in or you out?
对啊,麦基尼,要跟还是弃牌?
Yeah, McGivney. You in or you out?
这孩子在等呢
Kid doesn't have all night.
你很有天赋
You're a natural.
怎么搞的?
What the hell?
他…他怎么会来这里?
What... What is he doing here?
对啊,吉,这孩子怎么会来这里?
Yeah, Gee. What's the kid doing here?
麦基尼,请你不要插手
McGivney, don't help. Please.
这孩子在这边玩啊
Kid's having fun is what he's doing.
是吗?他应该写数学作业才对
Oh, yeah? The kid's supposed to be doing his math homework
在你家
at your house.
没错啊
He is.
我们在学习机率
We're working on probabilities.
去拿你的外套
All right. Get your coat.
我只请你帮我一个忙
I asked you to do one thing for me.
就一个忙,为什么你都做不好?
Just one. One thing. Why can't you do that?
冷静点,孩子又没怎样
Cool your jets. The kid's gonna be all right.
你也是我养大的,你也没怎样
I raised you, and you're doing just fine.
对啊,看我的人生有多成功
Yeah, I'm just winning at life.
你生气了
You're mad.
我不是在生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我气的是你那个幼稚的曾祖父
I'm mad at the infant you have for a great-grandfather.
可是我玩得很开心啊
But I was having fun in there.
我知道,但那不是重点
I know. That's not the point, though.
吉太公得改进才行
Gee-Pop knows better.
拜托…不要疏远他
Just... please don't push him away.
(杜鲁门:找到 杜克麦克拉奇的线索了)
明天的东西都准备好了吗?
You getting your stuff all packed for tomorrow?
做得好
Good job, buddy.
好运来自准备…
Luck is what happens when preparation...
跟机会的交集 - 没错
Meets opportunity. - Yep.
就算我生吉太公的气
Well, just because I get upset with Gee-Pop,
也不代表我们不会再见面
doesn't mean we're not going to see him.
你不相信我吗?
You don't believe me?
我们都不会跟亲戚见面
We don't see any of our family.
比方说,感恩节或圣诞节的时候
For like, Thanksgiving and Christmas and stuff.
我同学大卫说 他每周都会去找他表亲玩
David at school told me he sees his cousins every week.
过节的时候也会
All the holidays too.
你不喜欢我们的亲戚吗?
Do you not like them or something?
我当然喜欢他们,我只是…我…
Of course I like them. I just... I...
我过节的时候通常都要上班
I usually have to work during those holidays.
你今年过节也要上班吗?
Do you have to work this year?
我…我还不知道
I... I don't know yet.
因为我的家庭树需要他们的照片
'Cause I need pictures of them for my family tree.
如果我们感恩节可以聚会 我就可以…
And if we could go to Thanksgiving, then I could--
我…我有照片…跟我来
I have pictures of... I have pictures. Come on.
好的
All right.
好
Okay.
这是表亲海莉
There's cousin Hailey.
卡登
Caden.
你可以拿这些去
You can take these.
拿去贴在家谱上
You can take 'em out for your tree.
我都没看过这张照片,那是…
I've never seen this picture. That's--
那是你? - 对
That's you? - Mm. Yeah.
你当时几岁?
How old were you there?
应该八岁左右
I was about eight, I think.
她很漂亮吧?
She's so beautiful, right?
你们长得一模一样
You look just like her.
这是你的爸爸
And that's your dad.
对,很久以前 - 他去世之前
Yeah, long time ago. - Before he died.
为什么你都没提过他?
How come you never talk about him?
我小时候很少见到他
Well, he wasn't really around much when I was a kid.
跟我爸爸一样
Like my dad.
她们的父亲呢?
Where's their father?
吉不准他来
Gee didn't want him here.
我听说他最近状态不好
I heard he's not doing too well these days.
他们都说有很多因素 但你也知道主因
They say it was a lot of things, but you know what it was.
我们都知道主因
We all know what it was.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表