剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
如果你多长点心眼,更用心
If you'd get your head out of your ass and do a better job
照顾你妹妹
looking out for your sister,
这种屁事就不会发生
this kind of crap wouldn't happen.
好,对不起,你说得对
Okay. I'm sorry. You're right.
过来
Come here.
别碰我! - 我来帮你
Get off me! - Let me help you.
我不要你帮
I don't need your help.
你为什么要这样?
Why do you do this?
你为什么不能做 聪明一点的决定,凯西?
Why can't you make smarter decisions, Kacey?
每次你惹麻烦,吉外公都怪我
Every time you get in trouble, Gee blames me.
我猜只有你永远都是对的
I guess only you can be right all the time.
我没那么说 - 但你是这个意思
I didn't say that. - But you meant it.
因为你做的永远都对
Because you always do the right thing.
让我帮帮你,我…
Just let me help you. I...
凯西…
Kace...
凯西
Kace.
我们只有彼此,好吗?
We're all we've got, okay?
我们要互相扶持
We have to be there for each other.
但你没有,米奇
But you're not, Mickey.
你自己出去了
You're out there.
你跟他一起,就没办法
Not if you can be with him.
我小时候都没有礼物袋
When I was a kid, they didn't have gift bags.
你参加派对 要带礼物去,而不是拿礼物
You went to a party, you brought a gift.
那你女儿小时候呢?
What about when your girls were little?
哦,希拉花超多时间搞这些
Oh, Sheila used to spend so many hours on those.
她会手工包装饼干
She'd hand-wrap the cookies,
在提把上绑缎带
curl ribbon around the handles.
但她太夸张了
But she was way over the top with it.
这些很棒
These are gonna be great.
你发现什么了吗?
Did you find anything out about
关于那家给史简伦钱的控股公♥司♥?
the holding company that was paying Scanlon?
嗯,你知道奇怪的是什么吗?
Hm. You know what's weird?
我查了国♥务♥院♥的网站
I checked the Department of State website.
SOK是在特拉华州注册的公♥司♥
S.O.K. is a registered business in Delaware,
但没有其他资讯
but there's no other information
不知道是做什么或老板是谁
as to what they do or who the principles are.
地址是邮政信箱,没有电♥话♥号♥码
The address is a P.O. Box and there's no phone number.
所以我们不知道 为什么史简伦会拿到钱
So we don't know why Scanlon was getting paid.
你记得我的朋友奥拉吗? 那个验尸官?
You remember my friend Aura, the medical examiner?
她丈夫是为地方检控官工作
She has a husband who works for the DA.
主要处理公♥司♥诉讼案件,所以…
He's mainly been working on corporate litigation cases, so...
也许他能弄清楚 史简伦与遇害女子的关联
maybe he can figure out what Scanlon had to do with those dead women.
你得小心点,米奇
You gotta be careful, Mick.
你不该调查这个
You're not supposed to be looking into this.
你知道,地方检控官 最喜欢抓不按规矩做事的警♥察♥
You know, the DA's favorite job is catching cops not toeing the line.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
你确定你能相信这个人? - 确定
Are you sure you can trust this guy? - I can.
总之我相信奥拉
I trust Aura, anyway.
她看男人的眼光也很好 至少比我好
And she's got good taste in men, better than I do, at least.
你知道,你得确保 袋子里的玩具都一样
You know, you gotta make sure that all these bags have the same toy,
不然你得处理一场动♥乱♥
or else you're gonna have a rebellion on your hands.
乔利兰奇糖果
Jolly Rancher.
不好吗? - 很好,很受欢迎
Is that bad? - Nope. Very popular.
如果梅丽莎根本不是真名呢?
What if Melissa's not even her real name?
如果她是街上遇害的 其中一名受害者呢?
What if that's what one of the victims went by on the street?
也许该联络她的直系亲属
Maybe we should check in with her next of kin.
伊莉莎伯欧康诺住在营地
Elizabeth O'Connor lived in an encampment
和她男友在翡翠街上 但营地上周被清除了
on Emerald with her boyfriend that was cleared out last week.
所以我们找不到他
So we're not gonna be able to find him.
但是…
But...
泰勒尹的父母可能知道 泰勒为什么和史简伦在一起
Taylor Yoon's parents may know why Taylor was hanging out with Scanlon.
我可以跟他们联络
I can check in with them.
就这么办
And it's a plan.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What?
你打算邀请我吗?
Were you gonna invite me?
哦,天啊,杜鲁门 我很抱歉,因为…各种事情…
Oh, my God, Truman, I am so sorry. I... With everything...
放轻松,我只是逗逗你
Relax. I'm just busting your chops.
你会来吗?
Will you come?
我以为你绝对不会问
I thought you'd never ask.
你正中祖的下怀
You're hitting Joe's sweet spot.
他刚完成一个案件 在宾夕凡尼亚州最高法♥院♥
He just finished a case in front of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
起诉企业滥用权力
arguing abuse of corporate power.
你认为SOK控股 在特拉华州注册重要吗?
Do you think it matters that S.O.K. Holding's registered in Delaware?
祖最得意的就是他拥有很多人脉
Joe's favorite thing about Joe is that he has connections.
我今晚问问他
I'll ask him tonight.
谢谢 - 你等一下
Thank you. - Wait one sec before you go.
给汤马士的
For Thomas.
哦,你可以在他生日派对上给他
Oh, you can give this to him at his birthday party.
米奇,虽然我很喜欢汤马士
Mickey, much as I love Thomas,
但我不生小孩的最大优点之一
one of the biggest perks about my child-free lifestyle
就是不用去享乐地参加生日派对
is not having to go to birthday parties at Land-O-Fun.
好的我明白,嗯
Okay. Yeah, I figured. Yeah.
我不敢相信他已经八岁了
I can't believe he's already eight.
他长大得真快
He's growing up so fast.
西蒙会去吗?
Is Simon going?
不会
No.
是好事吗? - 也许
That a good thing? - Maybe.
但我有邀请杜鲁门
But I did invite Truman.
嗯
Hm.
停,我们只是朋友 - 好的
Stop. We are just friends. - Okay.
他是我拍挡
He was my partner.
好的 - 你很夸张
Okay. - You're impossible.
我只是想说 你可以开心点,好吗?
I'm just saying, let yourself have some fun. All right?
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
现在,除非你想留下来狂欢…
Now, unless you want to stay for the festivities...
我相信他很可爱,但我有工作
I'm sure he's a lovely guy, but duty calls.
(尹先生和尹太太 请打这个号♥码给我…)
(享乐地)
给你
There you go.
但我想吃汉堡和薯条
But I want a burger and fries.
我们已经说过了 今天吃蔬菜,好吗?
We've talked about this. It's veggies today, okay?
但他在吃汉堡
But he's having a burger.
如果再逼她吃沙律 那孩子迟早会变成罪犯
That kid's gonna turn into a criminal if they keep feeding her salad.
我应该给他们选的
I should have had an option for them.
干嘛,这里是享乐地 大家都知道会有什么
Why, it's the Land-O-Fun. Everybody knows what to get.
她们看起来还行
They look all right.
你该去跟她们说说话
You should go talk to them.
去吧,我保证 不会有小孩淹死在球池里
Go ahead, I'll make sure none of the kids drown in the ball pit.
谢谢你们来
Thank you for coming.
卡洛塔一直提起这个派对
Carlotta could not stop talking about this party.
她爱汤马士 - 汤马士也有同感
She loves Thomas. - Thomas feels the same way.
还有其他家人吗? 还是只有你们两位?
So any other family or just the two of you?
哦,那是他曾祖父
Uh, that's his great-grandfather.
哦,真好
Oh, that's so nice.
我们很不舍汤马士离开
We're gonna be so sad to see Thomas go.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
哦,我猜… 汤马士刚刚对莉拉说了什么
Oh, I guess... Thomas just mentioned something to Lila.
你知道…
You know...
去年,另一个家庭 也遇到和你们类似的状况
Last year, there was another family who had a situation like yours.
是因为我的工作
It's because of my job.
我…工作时间不固定 所以汤马士要住得离我工作近一点
I... I work odd hours, so I need Thomas to be closer to work.
所以他得转去其他学校
That's why he has to go to a different school.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
你受的教育是最重要的
Your education is the most important thing.
吉不这么想
That's not what Gee thinks.
这不是由吉决定
It's not Gee's decision.
我爸妈都去世了,所以是由他决定
Both my parents are dead. - So it is his decision.
他不会帮我签 联邦学生援助免费申请表,所以…
He won't sign my FAFSA forms. So...
我来帮你填表
I'll help you fill out the applications.
我… - 怎么了,米奇?
I... - What is it, Mickey?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表