剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
天啊
Holy shit!
是什么?
What is it?
胰岛素处方…
Prescription... for insulin.
一大堆
A fuck ton of it.
米奇!
Mickey!
米奇!是我,丹贾拉
Mickey! It's me. Danjarat.
嘿,你对拉夫尔提的判断是对的
Hey, you were right about Lafferty.
所有事你都说对了
And you were right about everything.
你好,你找到他了吗?
Hi. Did you find him?
不,他不在家
No, he wasn't home.
我们不知道他跑去哪里
We don't know where he is.
怎么了?
What is it?
我妹妹也不见了
My sister's gone, too.
凯西特丽莎菲兹柏德烈 身高五呎五吋
Kacey Theresa Fitzpatrick, 5'5".
约115磅,粉红色头发,怀孕
Approximately 115 pounds, pink hair and pregnant.
米克,别传出去,好吗? 只找你信任的警♥察♥
And Mike, keep this quiet, okay? Only cops you trust.
嘿
不用担心
Hey. Don't worry.
好吗?我们会找到凯西的
Okay? We'll find Kacey.
我还让迪保罗去找艾蜜莉莫里斯了
I also have DiPaolo on the lookout for Emily Morris.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
别担心,亲爱的,我会陪著汤马士
Don't worry, dear. I'll stay with Thomas.
他的吉太公很早就会过来
His Gee-Pop is coming pretty early to
接他去参加新年游♥行♥
pick him up for the New Year's parade.
米奇,你最好留在这里
Mickey, it's better if you stay here.
凯西可能会回来,好吗?
Kacey might come back, all right?
好吗?我有任何进展会打电♥话♥给你
Okay? I'll call you as soon as I find anything.
你不打算听他的话吧?
You're not gonna listen to him, are you?
(有事外出,如有任何需要 请拨♥打♥2150457656)
温顿先生,你好,我是 米奇菲兹柏德烈,杜鲁门的…朋友
Mr. Winton. Hi, it's Mickey Fitzpatrick, Truman's um... friend.
我想找杜克麦克拉奇
I'm looking for Dock McClatchie.
嘿,杜克 - 有东西要给我吗?
Hey, Dock. - Got something for me?
对 - 我也有东西要给你
Yeah. - I got something for you, too.
你确定我不能扮魔鬼吗?
Are you sure I can't be a devil?
孩子,服装都被拿走了
They're all taken, kid.
你要嘛扮天使,要嘛什么都不是
You're either an angel or you're nothing.
看看我和麦基尼
Look at me and McGivney.
看看我们多帅气
Look at how sharp we are.
怎么了?你不喜欢吗?
What's the matter? You don't like it?
我知道你很害羞
I know, you're shy.
你不喜欢别人盯著你看
You don't like people looking at you.
他们也不喜欢
Twohey don't either.
确实,我不喜欢
That is true. I don't.
听我说
Listen to me.
你属于这里
You belong here.
这是你与生俱来的权利
This is your birthright.
过来这里
Come here.
把这些名字念给我听 你会念了吧?
Read me these names. You can read right?
杰拉德法兰西斯奥布莱恩
Gerald Francis O'Brien,
法兰西斯柏德烈奥布莱恩
Francis Patrick O'Brien,
罗拔保罗奥布莱恩
Robert Paul O'Brien.
这是你的高曾祖父
This is your great-great-great grandfather.
这是你的曾叔公
This is your great-great uncle.
这是你的另一位叔公
And this is your other great uncle.
你也许姓菲兹柏德烈
You may be a Fitzpatrick by name,
但你的血液里流著奥布莱恩的血
but you've got O'Brien blood in your veins.
喔,太糟糕了
Oh, that's godawful.
应该是欧康纳,又走音了
That'll be O'Connor, out of tune again.
嘿,麦基尼,什么比班祖琴更糟?
Hey, McGivney, what's worse than a banjo?
什么? - 两把班祖琴?
What? - Two banjos?
你知道我为什么 喜欢新年吗,汤马士?
You know why I like New Year's, Thomas?
这是个新的开始
It's a fresh start.
你就是无法闪远一点,是吗?
You couldn't stay away, could you?
我需要你帮个忙 你有看到杜克麦克拉奇吗?
I need your help. Have you seen Dock McClatchie?
最近你的要求还真多
You've been asking for a lot lately.
如果你想找杜克,就去跟上帝谈吧
You want to find Dock, you gotta talk to God.
圣母圣心堂
Immaculate Heart.
(丹贾拉)
风头太紧了
...too much heat.
对啊,我们同病相怜
Yeah, you and me both.
风头紧到我的房♥子都被烧了
Had so much heat, my house got burned down.
我有听说
I heard about that.
但我现在还在这,不是吗?
But I'm here now, aren't I?
就这些吗?
That's everything?
我就只剩这些了
That's all I have left.
这次被抄真是太可惜了
Damn shame about that bust.
可不是吗,你有小孩吗?
You're telling me. You got kids?
该死的赡养费不是开玩笑的
Fucking alimony is no joke.
我喜欢这些新装饰
I like these new digs.
童话故事真的成真了
A real fairy tale come true.
不,我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
有一点浪漫
Something romantic about it.
我妈妈过去常常让我 在星期天带她去做弥撒
My mother used to make me take her to mass on Sundays.
其他孩子讨厌,但我…不,我喜欢
Other kids hated it, but I... no, I loved it.
祭坛、气味…
The altar, the smell...
光线穿过彩色玻璃的样子
the way the light came through the stained glass, you know.
不准动,举起手来
Don't move. Hands up.
米奇! - 闭嘴,手举起来!
Mickey! - Shut up! Hands up!
她在哪里?
Where is she?
凯西在哪?
Where's Kacey?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
凯西到底在哪里?
Where the fuck is Kacey?
嗯?她在哪里?你下来,快下来
Huh? Where is she? You, get down! Get down!
双手放在头后面
Hands behind your head.
你也是,艾迪
You, too, Eddie.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
凯西到底在哪里?说
Where the fuck is Kacey, huh? Where is she?
凯西是谁? - 闭嘴,我叫你趴下!
Who's Kacey? - Shut up! I said, get down!
米奇 - 趴下
Mickey. - Get down.
凯西?凯西,你在这里吗?
Kacey? Kacey, you here?
我知道她在这里
I know she's here.
我看到她的包包了
I saw her purse.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
米奇,我来这里是来工作
Mick. Mick, I'm here. I'm working.
我在卧底,正在出任务 你去问埃亨,好吗?
I'm undercover, working. Fuckin' talk to Ahearn, all right?
他会告诉你一切
He'll tell you everything.
你这个骗子
You're a liar.
自从我认识你的那天起 你就一直在骗我
You've been lying to me. Since the day I met you.
当我去你的公♥寓♥时你对我撒谎
You lied to me when I came to your apartment,
你告诉我埃亨和他的同伙
and you were telling me about how Ahearn and his buddies
是循规蹈矩的人,但其实是你
are the ones who toe the line, when it's you.
是你,对,也许他们也有份
It's you. Yeah, maybe they do, too.
但他们并不是 杀害这些女人的凶手,你才是
But they're not the ones who killed those women. You are.
你真的认为我做得出那种事吗?
You really think that I could do something like that?
我认为,对,我想像得出来
I do. Yes, I do.
还有活生生的证人
And there's a living witness
知道你有可能做出这样的事
who knows that you can do something like that, too.
现在告诉我,我妹妹到底在哪里
Now tell me where the fuck my sister is.
她不在这里,米奇 - 闭嘴!
She ain't here, Mick. - Shut up!
凯西信任你
Kacey trusts you.
她说你是好人
She said you were a good guy.
我是好人
I am a good guy.
你该死的以为是谁送你进医院的?
Who the fuck do you think brought you to the fucking hospital?
珍妮、妮歌♥把你打得头破血流
Jeannie, Nicole beat the piss out of you.
那她在哪里?
Then where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说谎,你们两个都在说谎
You're lying. You're both lying.
说实话,否则我向上帝发誓 我会扣下扳机
Tell me the truth, or I swear to God I will pull the trigger.
我知道你杀了那些女人
I know you killed those women.
我还知道你也杀了宝拉
And I know you killed Paula, too.
为了你好,凯西最好还活著
And for your sake, Kacey better still be alive.
告诉我你做了什么
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表