剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
And this girl feels like the reason.
大街上一名女子说 我们要注意一名警♥察♥
A woman from the Avenue said that we need to be looking at a cop.
她是谁? - 宝拉莫罗尼
Who is she? - Paula Mulroney.
(苏,丧子之痛 难以言喻,请节哀)
她还有其他小孩吗? 或曾经失去过孩子吗?
Has she had any other children or lost any other children?
没有
No.
她使用阿片类物质大约多久了?
About how long has she been using opioids?
至少七年
At least seven years.
你认为你妹妹在怀孕期间 一直在吸毒吗?
Do you believe your sister used throughout her pregnancy?
她有表现出想要康复的意愿吗?
Does she show any desire to get into recovery?
没有
No.
如果判定母亲无法照顾小孩
In the event the mother is deemed unable to care for the child,
是否有其他家人能够提供照护?
is there a family member who might be equipped to provide care?
有
Yes.
我
Me.
(杜鲁门:他们找到 占美史简伦了)
不好意思 可以让我看一下受害者吗?
Excuse me. May I take a look at the victim?
抱歉,你是谁?
Sorry. Who are you?
我是第30分局的米奇菲兹柏德烈
I'm Mickey Fitzpatrick from the 30th.
我正在追查一条线索 我的警长觉得受害者…
I'm following up on a lead. My sergeant thinks that the victim...
占士史简伦可能 与我们辖区的一个案件有关
James Scanlon might be tied to a case in our precinct.
很可惜,没什么可看了
Sadly, there isn't much to see.
可能在水里泡一个多月了
Probably been in that water for over a month.
他是淹死的?
He drowned?
对,就在他从背后遭枪击后
Yeah. Right after he was shot in the back.
我猜他顺流漂了很长的距离
I'd say he floated downstream quite a long way.
(河道船运)
河道船运是一家船舶公♥司♥
Riverway's a boating company.
上面显示他们提供 游船派对和船只租赁
It says here, they do booze cruises, boat rentals.
看起来像一件员工夹克 好像史简伦是他们的员工
It looked like an employee jacket, like Scanlon worked for them.
板金工人在船舶公♥司♥做什么?
What's a sheet metal worker doing at a boating company?
特拉华州警局那里 似乎没有他在河道船运工作的纪录
DPD didn't seem to have a record of him on Riverway's payroll.
但我会过去一趟
But I'll head over there.
问问看… - 验尸官说…
Ask about it. - The ME said that the body
尸体已在水里泡了一个多月 而且背部中枪
had been in the water for over a month. He was shot in the back.
他可能是从上游某处漂来的
He probably drifted down from somewhere upriver.
艾蜜莉莫里斯也是在上游发现的
Emily Morris was found upriver, too.
也许他们是同时遭枪击…
Maybe they were shot at the same time...
被同一个人
by the same person.
但占美的最后一封短讯说 他要和一个叫梅丽莎的人见面
But Jimmy's last text said that he was meeting somebody named Melissa.
城里很多女生 都有很多个名字,对吗?
A lot of women in the city go by a different name, right?
这是你自己说的
You told me that yourself.
对,艾蜜莉可能就是梅丽莎
Yeah. Emily could be Melissa.
有可能
Hm.
她自己离开了路德会医院
She checked herself out of Lutheran.
要找到她可能不容易
She's not gonna be easy to find.
我在想…
I wonder...
也许她会去参加宝拉的葬礼
maybe she'll be at Paula's funeral.
你想要我陪你一起去吗?
You want me to come with you?
参加葬礼? - 想
To a funeral? - Yes.
但是…我想我应该自己去
But... I think I should go alone.
差点没冷死
Colder than a witch's tit out there.
你要进来吗?
Would you like to come in?
就像你妹妹不说一句话就走了
Just like your sister taking off without saying a thing.
我告诉过你了吧 我是不是说过了?
Told you, didn't I say it?
但我还是很高兴她露面了
Still, glad she showed her face.
是吗?高兴? - 我当然高兴
Are you? Glad? - Of course I am.
我关心凯西,关心你 所以我才会在这里
I care about Kacey. I care about you. That's why I'm here.
为什么我不让你♥爸♥爸靠近你们 因为我不信任他
Why I kept your dad away... Didn't trust him.
你们两个…已经失去妈妈了
You girls... already lost your mom.
不需要再心碎一次
Didn't need another heartbreak.
我也不需要
I didn't either.
我明白…
I understand...
为什么你告诉我们他已经过世了
why you told us he was dead.
但是…你知道 无父无母的孩子是什么感觉吗?
But... do you know how it feels to be a kid with no parents?
想不透他们就这么消失了?
For them to just be gone?
我们有权利知道真♥相♥
We deserved to know the truth.
你应该告诉我们他还活著
You should have told us he was alive.
我很…
I'm...
抱歉?
Sorry?
我原本想说口渴
I was gonna say thirsty.
你该不会有 比水更烈的东西可喝吧?
Don't suppose you have anything harder than water to drink?
你看到她了吗,凯西?
You saw her? Kacey?
两秒钟,她就当著我的面关上了门
For two seconds before she shut the door in my face.
随后丹尼尔出来了
And Daniel came out after.
她看起来怎么样?
How'd she look?
清醒
Sober.
而且怀孕了
And pregnant.
是喔
Hm.
小孩的爸爸是谁? - 她男朋友,杜克
Who's the father? - Her boyfriend. Name's Dock.
所以她才会搞失踪
That's where she disappeared.
她躲起来了
She was hiding.
躲我
From me.
她怕我这次也会想要带走这个小孩
She was scared that I would try to take this new baby, too.
你完全有权这样做
You had every right to do what you did.
你挺身而出,米奇
You stepped up, Mickey.
你很清楚我们都心知肚明的事
You knew what we all knew.
汤马士如果给她抚养根本没有机会
Thomas didn't have a shot. Not with her raising him.
这不是她的错
It ain't her fault.
凯西的处境本来就对她不利
Kacey had the cards stacked against her.
一出生就戒断,简直像诅咒
Born in withdrawal. It's like a curse.
我不知道这件事 原来凯西一出生就有毒瘾
I didn't know that. That Kacey was born addicted.
我记得妈过世前一直在睡觉
I remember Mom sleeping a lot before she died.
但即使我知道这意味著什么
But even after I knew what that meant,
我以为…我一直以为…
I thought... I always thought that...
是凯西出生后她才开始吸毒
she started using after Kacey was born.
不,你一出生她就开始吸毒了
No. Right after you.
一直以来我都怪凯西吸毒
All this time, I blamed Kacey for using,
怪她当初做出那样的选择
for making that choice the first time.
但她根本没得选
And it wasn't a choice at all.
汤马士…
Thomas...
他也受到诅咒了
He was cursed, too.
不…
No, no.
不…都是我的错
No, no, it's my fault.
凯西变成这个样子都是我的错
Kacey turned out the way she did, my fault.
但对汤马士来说就不一样了
Won't be the same for Thomas.
你怎么能如此肯定?
How can you be so sure about that?
因为汤马士有你抚养
Because Thomas has you raising him.
而凯西只有…我
And Kacey had... me.
如果他们告诉汤马士怎么办?
What if they tell him? Thomas.
我不是他的…
That I'm not his...
林恩阿姨她们不会对任何人多嘴
Aunt Lynn and them won't say nothing to nobody.
我会确保所有奥布莱恩家的人 都知道这个协议,好吗?
I'll make sure all the O'Briens know the deal. Okay?
等他长大后 你再自己选择要不要告诉他
When he gets older, you can tell him or not tell him.
你只是做家人该做的事 不要把时间浪费在内疚上
Don't waste time on guilt when you're just doing what family does.
就算你不是他的亲生母亲
And if you ain't his real mother,
你也是最接近的了
you're the closest thing he has to it.
妈?
Mom?
怎么了?
Yeah.
你怎么看起来这么伤心?
How come you look so sad?
汤马士,前几天 你不是问我好不好吗?
Thomas, you know, the other day, you asked me if I was all right?
其实事实是,我一直都…
Well, the truth is, I've been...
我有一点低潮
I'm having a hard time with something.
我犯了一个错
I made a mistake.
无法改正的那种
The kind that you can't fix.
改正错误永远不嫌晚
It's never too late to fix a mistake.
你只需要向你伤害的人道歉
All you have to do is apologize to the person you hurt.
如果我再也无法 跟他们说话了怎么办?
What if I can't talk to them anymore?
他们过世了吗?
Are they dead?
丹娜老师有教过我们
Teacher Dana talks about this.
你知道贵格会教♥徒♥会怎么做吗?
You know what the Quakers say?
贵格会教♥徒♥怎么做?
What do the Quakers say?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表