剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
《假唱大作战》 战况正激烈
"Lip Sync Battle," Baby. It's on.
# Every little step I take you will be there #
# Every little step I make #
是的 欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Yeah, "Lip Sync Battle" Is back at you.
我们今天有国际喜剧演员罗瑟尔·皮特斯
We've got international comedian Russell Peters
对阵深情的音乐大♥师♥西洛·格林
versus the soulful musical mastermind CeeLo Green.
第二轮战火正烈
The sparks are flyin' in round two.
现在让我们看看格林先生如何准备一举夺魁的
Now let's check out how Mr. Green got ready to go for the gold.
我已经准备好来打的罗瑟尔落花流水了
I'm ready to kick Russell's ass with some lip syncing, baby.
不要在给我加东西了 亲
Stop adding more to me, baby.
太过分帅气可是违背自然原则的
It's gonna be against the law to be this handsome.
-你知道我的意思么 -对不起
- You know what I mean? - I'm sorry.
你这是要我因为太帅而进监狱么
You're tryin' to send me to jail for life?
你知道 只是这么一走过 看着这些照片
You know, just walkin' through, lookin' at all the pictures.
这些赢家们
All the greats.
是的 我非常兴奋 能够在这里的荣誉墙上
Yeah, man, I'm excited, man, to get up
留下我的帅照
on the wall of fame around here.
这看起来就像我家里的衣柜
This looks like my closet at home.
我们为你准备了些东西
Well, we have something in here for you.
而这就是充满荣光的战袍
And here it is in all its glory.
-够叼 -这整套装备
- Damn. - The whole shebang.
你们看看
Look at that.
我已经准备好击败那个家伙了
I'm ready to put this guy down.
-请麻烦安置好 -哈哈哈 帮我穿进去这个
- Settle, please. - Ha ha, help me get this on.
-可以了么 -当然
- You good? - Yeah.
这是我的私人收藏 你知道我的意思么
This is my personal collection, you know what I mean?
我可准备好大闹一场了
I'm ready to do it.
你知道 预期可是最烦扰我的一件事
You know, the anticipation is what bothers me the most.
请麻烦准备好
Settle please.
我即将进行一场这节目上史无前例的表演
I'm goin' where no other artist on this show has gone before.
好了 都可以了么
All right, we good now?
乖乖看着大♥师♥ 好好学学吧
Just watch and learn from the master.
# You show us everything you've got #
# You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot #
# You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy #
- So scared! - # You say you wanna go for a spin #
# The party's just begun, we'll let you in #
# You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy #
# You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin' #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while #
# You're lookin' fancy and I like your style #
# You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy #
# You show us everything you've got #
# Baby, baby, that's quite a lot #
# And you drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy #
# You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin' #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day. #
迷你之吻正在场上
Mini Kiss in the building.
西洛·格林 过来这里
CeeLo Green, come on over here.
好的 首先 克里丝
A'right, first of all, Chrissy.
克里丝 克里丝
Chrissy, Chrissy...
哈哈哈哈哈
Hahaha!
你好 我叼不住这个东西
Hello. I can't keep it together.
克里丝 你可是个超模啊喂
Chrissy, you're a supermodel...
你看起来就像个热点话题
You look like "Hot Topic."
你就像热点话题里的一切
You look like everything in "Hot Topic."
-你是说 像 热点 吗 -热点话题
- You said, like "Hot Topic?" - "Hot Topic."
记得那个吗 我可喜欢了这表演了
Remember that? Oh, I loved it there.
-当然 -你们不喜欢吗
- Of course. - Y'all don't love it?
-那么 罗瑟尔 -是的 是的
- So, Russell. - Yes. Yes.
罗瑟尔 跟我谈谈你的想法
Russell, talk to me about it.
是这样的 我可想讨厌他了
Here's the thing. I wanted to hate.
我体内一直在咆哮
Everything inside me was like,
哟 你必须得讨厌西洛·格林
"Yo, you're gonna hate on CeeLo Green."
可接着你一出场 我心底立马变成
But then you came out and I was like,
臣妾做不到啊 西洛·格林
"God damn it, CeeLo Green!"
你这个西洛·格林·西蒙斯
You CeeLo Green Simmons!
西洛·格林·西蒙斯
CeeLo Green Simmons.
我们体内有同样的血脉 同样的气场
We had the blood... the whole thing.
你有血脉里流动的潜质 你有这种气质
You got the blood. You got the whole vibe.
-是的 -这个腰带更是难以置信
- Yeah. - This belt is unbelievable.
-你看看 -噢 这个
- Check it out. - Oh, that...
我今晚就穿它出门了 这节目结束后去哪儿
I'mma wear it out tonight. Where do we go after this?
-你知道我的意思不 -你可能得弄个新腰带了
- You know what I'm sayin'? - You might get a new belt.
是的 今晚你们可能会在街上看到我穿着这个
Yeah, y'all might catch me in the Grove with this on tonight.
你懂我的意思么
You know what I mean?
西洛 你先在贵宾席休息片刻 噢
Well, CeeLo, you go chill in the VIP... Oh,!
噢 小心 上帝保佑
Oh, yeah. Lord have mercy.
-哟 西洛 -我可要起诉你个家伙
- Yo, CeeLo... - I'mma sue y'all ass.
别 可千万别 西洛 各位 听好了
No, please, CeeLo. Yo, listen, man.
一个迷你之吻乐队 不 你并没有嗑药
A mini Kiss band... No, you're not on LSD.
这就是《假唱大作战》
You are on "LSB."
等广♥告♥后回来 观众们将选择一个获胜者
When we come back, the audience is gonna choose a winner.
冠军腰带就是一切 亲
It's all about the belt, baby.
不要转台 《假唱大作战》更加精彩
"Lip Sync Battle." Stay with it.
# I wanna rock and roll all night and party #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
格莱美得主 西洛·格林
Grammy winner, CeeLo Green
以及全球最出名的喜剧演员之一
and one of the most popular comedians around the world,
罗瑟尔·皮特斯刚刚结束表演
Russell Peters just threw down.
整个对战非常疯狂而且不可思议
The battle was weird and wild.
现在 是时候给本期《假唱大作战》冠军加冕了
Now it's time to crown a "Lip Sync Battle" Champion.
-克里丝 -在
- Chrissy. - Yes.
-准备好了吗 -咱们开始吧
- Ready to do it? - Let's do this.
我们这就开始
Let's do it. All right.
《假唱大作战》的冠军会是罗瑟尔·皮特斯吗
Is the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion, Russell Peters?
或者
Or...
《假唱大作战》的冠军会是西洛·格林吗
Is the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion, CeeLo Green?
真可惜
Damn!
那么本期《假唱大作战》的冠军就是
And the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is...
西洛·格林
CeeLo Green.
噢 那是朵花
Oh, that's a flower.
谁送给我的一朵花
Who gave me the flower?
那些花瓣都掉了
All the petals fell off.
你刚刚是在咬那朵花吗
Did you just bite the flower?
噢 没错 我刚刚在给花苞一个吻
Oh, yeah. I gave my bud a kiss.
噢 好吧 你吻了那个花苞
Oh, okay. You gave the bud a kiss.
我得留着这个腰带 不过我能送给你这个腰带
I'm gonna keep this belt, and I'll give you this belt.
-怎么样 -这个嘛
- How 'bout that? - Yeah.
这节目里我能拿到多少腰带 我就带走多少腰带
I'll take whatever belt I can get from this show.
所以 西洛 这腰带是你的了
So CeeLo, the belt is yours.
当上冠军感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be the champ?
当上冠军感觉棒极了
It feels great to be the champ.
耶
Yeah!
而且 听着
And... and look.
-罗瑟尔 -在
- Russell? - Yes.
你的表演也相当有趣
You were super-duper entertaining.
-我尽力了 伙计 -观众们
- I tried, man. - The people...
不不 没事 观众们都非常爱你
No, no, no. The people loved you.
你愿意回来再比赛一次
Would you come back for a rematch
或者只是回来和其他人对战么
or just come back and battle somebody else?
当然好了
Hell, yeah, I would!
好的
Yeah.
好的
A'right!
掌声送给西洛和罗瑟尔
Props to CeeLo and Russell
今晚能来参加《假唱大作战》
for hangin' with the "Lip Sync" Crew tonight.
我埃勒酷与我的搭档克里丝·泰根感谢大家
One love from me, LL Cool J and my girl Chrissy Teigen.
记住 不论你在生活里做什么
And remember, whatever you do in life, baby,
都要将对手打得落花流水
knock 'em out the box, L!
不要手软
Knock 'em out, L!
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
# And party every day #
# I wanna rock and roll all night #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表