剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good #
# Everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll #
# Well, it's plain to see you were meant for me #
# Yeah, I'm your boy, #
# Your 20th Century toy. #
犯罪调查 嘻哈说唱
He's equally skilled at fighting crime
他样样精通
and busting rhymes.
有请《假唱大作战》的主持人
He's the host of "Lip Sync Battle,"
埃勒酷
LL Cool J!
举起你们的双手 让我看到你们的双手
Hands in the air, hands in the air!
现在跟我一起呼喊
Now let me hear you say, "Yeah!"
耶
Yeah!
大声叫
Now scream!
我喜欢这个节拍
I love that beat.
欢迎收看《假唱大作战》
Welcome to "Lip Sync Battle."
这是一场有史以来最炫酷的竞赛
It's the coolest competition on TV...
在这里大腕们和你一起狂欢
a place where celebrities have a blast
带给你们惊喜
and rock your world
颠覆你们的世界 对吗
by always doing the unexpected, all right?
说到颠覆世界
And speaking of rocking your world,
我们的比赛可少不了她
you know we can't start the show without her.
让我们有请《假唱大作战》的女主人
Please welcome the lady of the house,
克里丝·泰根
Chrissy Teigen.
# Everywhere I go, go, go, go, go #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare. #
这妞太火♥辣♥了
That girl's on fire!
为她尖叫吧 为她尖叫吧
Give it up for her! Give it up for her!
喔 嗨
Whoo! Hi!
克里斯 你是我们现场的女王
Chrissy, you're the queen of the house.
告诉我们今晚的精彩看点吧
Tell us what we can expect tonight.
-告诉大家今晚有哪些大腕值得期待 -我的天哪
- Tell us what we can expect. - Oh, my gosh,
如果现在我还没有疯掉
you can expect me to completely geek out
那一会我也会发狂
if I'm not already.
我们今晚请到了两位亚特兰大的最牛大腕
We have two of Atlanta's finest here
他们将给我们带来污污污的本色出演
to show us how the dirty, dirty throws down.
-令人期待 -污污
- It's gonna be crazy! - Dirty, dirty!
好啦 那么 嗯
All right, so, uh,
-让我们现在就开始怎么样 -开始吧
- how about we get this thing started? - Let's get this started.
准备好了吗 好的
- Ready to go? All right.
我要好好看戏 好好看戏 好的
- I gotta see this. I gotta see this. Okay.
回到你的老位置去吧
Get on up in your position.
我能请出我们今晚的明星了吗
Should I bring out our stars of tonight's show?
可以
Yes!
她就是
She is...
亚特兰大最真实的主妇
the realest housewife of Atlanta.
耶
Yeah!
她拥有她自己的时尚产业
Has her own fashion line.
她今晚想要穿上我们的冠军腰带 让它成为她时尚界的一部分
She wants to wear that beautiful belt as a part of it.
让我们掌声有请 妮妮·利克斯
Please welcome NeNe Leakes!
嗨 大家好呀
Hi, everybody! Whoo!
以及同样来自亚特兰大
And also from the ATL,
今晚来展现迷人魅力
he's here to dish up some Southern charm
并想赢走冠军腰带
and try to win a title.
的《克里斯雷很清楚》真人秀富翁
From "Chrisley Knows Best,"
托德·克里斯雷
it's Todd Chrisley!
耶
Yes!
亚特兰大哦
ATL in the house!
哇喔
Whoo!
托德 你刚出场的时候简直是个超淡定的詹姆士·邦德
Todd, you were a super-smooth James Bond
所以我要让你先上场
when you came out, so I'm gonna let you go first.
妮妮 你是VIP
NeNe, you're VIP.
-他先上吗 -对的
- He's going first? - Yes.
噢我的天 他先吗
Oh, my God, he's going first?
是的
Yes.
-好的 谢谢 -好吧
- Okay, thank you. - All right.
-好像这样可以改变结果一样 -不不不 不会
- Like that's gonna change the outcome. - No, no, no, no,
不会变 不要变
no changing, don't change it.
妮妮 请在贵宾席就座 你现在是VIP
NeNe, have a seat in the VIP. You're VIP.
请就座
Go in the VIP lounge.
请就座
In the VIP lounge.
托德 请到这里来
Todd, you come on over here.
托德
Todd,
来揭示真♥相♥吧
the moment of truth is at hand.
你的第一首歌♥是什么
What's your first song gonna be?
《模糊界线》
"Blurred Lines."
噢
Oh!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
-耶 -有请托德·克里斯雷
- Yeah! - it's Todd Chrisley!
# Everybody get up #
# If you can't hear #
# What I'm trying to say #
# If you can't read #
# From the same page #
# Maybe I'm going deaf #
# Maybe I'm going blind #
# Maybe I'm out of my mind #
# Take a good girl #
# I know you want it #
# I know you want it #
# I know you want it #
# You're a good girl #
# Can't let it get past me #
# Talk about getting blasted #
# I hate these blurred lines #
# I know you want it #
哟 他要嗨爆了
- # I know you want it # - Yo, he's stroking the stage!
# I know you want it #
# But you're a good girl #
# The way you grab me #
# Must wanna get nasty #
# Go ahead, get at me #
# What do they make dreams for #
# When you got them jeans on? #
# What do we need steam for? #
# You the hottest bitch in this place. #
哟 托德
Yo, Todd!
托德 噢 我的天呐
Todd, oh, my goodness!
克里斯 克里斯
Chrissy, Chrissy!
-噢 天哪 -克里斯
- Oh, God! - Chrissy!
我老是忘记你们可以从下面看到我
I always forget you can see through there.
没关系啦 我们不介意的
That's okay. We don't mind.
-我想模仿来着 -很可爱啊
- I tried to do it. - That was cute.
-真的很可爱 -你的歌♥选得真心好
- That's cute. - That was a good song choice.
你的孩子们会看这期节目吗
Are the kids gonna watch this?
-呃 有一个都到场了呢 -噢
- Well, one of them's right there. - Oh!
-噢 -哟
- Oh! - Yo!
拇指朝上是赞 朝下是逊 你觉得怎么样
Thumbs up, thumbs down, what do you think?
大拇指朝上耶 我同意
Thumbs up! I agree.
-大爱这个动作 -哟 他就像
- I liked it. - Yo, he's like...
嘿 他手托着下巴
yo, he's got his hand on his chin
心想 “不可以 我老爹在台上呢 嘿嘿嘿”
like, "I just can't. My pops is up here. Hey, hey, hey!"
因为他知道他不能做这个动作 现在还不能
'Cause he knows he can't do that. He can't do that yet.
-妮妮 -咋了
- NeNe. - Yes.
你觉得他充分展现你们亚特兰大人的风采了吗
Do you think he represented the ATL well?
我必须得承认我原本不知道你这么酷
I must admit I did not know you were that cool,
所以我现在有点小紧张了
so I am a little nervous over here.
下来吧 放你的大招
Come out, do what you gotta do.
虽然并没有什么用 但是你来吧
It ain't gonna be enough, but do it.
噢 有没有搞错 你以为你是个高手吗
Oh, really, like you're an expert?
噢 他现在觉得自己是个高手了 好吧
Oh, so now he's an expert. Okay.
妮妮还没走呢
NeNe hasn't gone yet,
所以走着瞧吧
so let's just wait and see.
谢谢你 克里斯雷先生
Thank you, Mr. Chrisley.
-请到贵宾席就座 -耶
- You have a seat over in our VIP section. - Yeah!
妮妮
NeNe...
漂亮的妮妮
beautiful NeNe,
-请和我一起站到舞台中间 -来啦
- please join me at center stage. - I'm coming.
我现在有点小紧张了
I'm a little bit nervous here,
托德刚才简直像个土匪
Todd was a gangster.
你要给我们假唱哪首歌♥呢
Which song are you gonna do for us?
-艾瑞莎·富兰克林的《尊重》 -噢
- Aretha Franklin's "Respect," Honey! - Oh!
是的 《尊重》
Yes! Respect, honey!
《尊重》
Respect!
向灵魂乐的传奇女歌♥手艾瑞莎·富兰克林致敬
Lip-syncing to the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin!
掌声有请 妮妮·利克斯
This is NeNe Leakes!
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表