剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good ♪
♪ Everybody say it's just like rock 'n' roll ♪
♪ Well, it's plain to see you were meant for me ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm your boy, your 20th Century toy ♪
他是《假唱大作战》的老大
He's the Papa bear of "Lip Sync Battle" Family.
让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎埃勒酷
Do not ever stop clapping for LL Cool J!
让我看见你们的双手
Hands in the air!
大声说“耶”
Lemme hear you say "Yeah!"
尖叫声
Now scream!
哇哦
Wow.
欢迎收看《假唱大作战》
Welcome to "Lip Sync Battle."
为大家介绍一下
In case you're unaware,
这里是明星们前来角逐的战场
this is that special place where stars come to battle
也能让他们收获终身难忘的时光 明白吗
and end up having the time of their lives, all right?
在派对开始前呢 大家都知道
Now everybody knows the party can't start
我们还差一位派对女王
without our party in the box.
全场数她最耀眼
She puts the shine in a disco ball.
迪斯科球也为她闪耀
She is all that glitters.
掌声欢迎克里丝·泰根
Give it up for our girl, Chrissy Teigen.
♪ Bounce for me, just bounce for me ♪
♪ Give it to me, baby ♪
♪ Bounce for me ♪
♪ Just bounce for me, Just bounce for me ♪
♪ Work it out now, work it out now ♪
♪ Just bounce for me ♪
那么克里丝 最近怎么样
So, Chrissy, what's happening in your world?
噢天哪 没怎么样 就是准备我们的节目
Oh, my gosh, not a lot, just getting ready for the show.
他们真是我见过的最嗨的两个人了
The two most exciting people that I've seen!
棒 那就让我们今天好好放松一把 好不好
Cool, then let's have some fun tonight, all right?
克里丝 回你的位子去吧
Chrissy, go on up to your perch.
是不是该让我们的明星出场了呢
You think it's time to meet our stars?
他的到来可以说是让我们蓬荜生辉
First, he's here to class up the joint.
他是《废柴联盟》的明星演员
He's one of the stars on the show "Community."
也是奥斯卡最佳改编剧本奖得主
He's also won an Academy award for writing,
但今天 他只是假唱战场上的一名战士
but tonight, he's all about lip-syncing.
让我们首先有请吉姆·拉什
Please welcome, Jim Rash.
噢别蹦来蹦去的了
Oh, you hard-core with it.
就站这儿 吉姆 就这儿
Right there, Jim. Right there.
接下来是他的对手
And his opponent,
同样来自《废柴联盟》以及《杂烩汤》
also from "Community" And "The Soup,"
今天来表示他对假唱的热爱
he came to serve up some lip-sync love.
你们都认识的 乔尔·麦克哈尔
You know him, Joel McHale!
噢他还犯规呢
Oh, he's foul.
我忘了 我忘了 我忘了
I forgot, I forgot, I forgot.
简直不敢相信你今天竟然戴着帽子
I can't believe you're wearing a hat.
-有点吓到宝宝了 -是是是 我是戴着帽子
- A little surprising. - I'm wearing a hat.
-你站过去就好了 过去过去 -噢好
- Just get over there. Just get over there. - Oh, right.
你们准备好开战了吗
You ready to let the battle begin?
准备好了吗
Yeah, you ready?
乔尔 过来 吉姆 去坐一会儿
Joel, come on over here. Jim, take a seat.
-坐下 吉姆 坐下 -坐到那“唇椅”上
- Sit down, Jim, sit down. - Sit on the lips.
-我坐好了 -像个小骚货一样坐着吧
- I'm sitting. - Sit like a little bitch.
噢不 我高中的外号♥还真叫这个呢
Oh, no, it's my nickname from high school.
我真是张口就能说出句歌♥词呢
I'm going to totally out-mouth words to songs.
真是闪闪惹人爱
It's endearing. It's endearing.
你今晚要唱什么歌♥呢
What song are you singing tonight?
它叫《赌我一生》
It's called "I Bet My Life."
没错
Yeah.
♪ I know I took the path ♪
♪ That you would never want for me ♪
♪ I know I let you down, didn't I? ♪
♪ So many sleepless nights ♪
♪ Where you were waiting up on me ♪
♪ Well, I'm just a slave unto the night ♪
♪ Now remember when I told you ♪
♪ That's the last you'll see of me? ♪
♪ I gave you hell through all the years ♪
♪ So I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life on you ♪
♪ I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life on you-u-u ♪
♪ Don't tell me that I'm wrong ♪
♪ I've walked that road before ♪
♪ And left you on your own ♪
♪ And please believe them when they say ♪
♪ That it's left for yesterday ♪
♪ And the records that I play ♪
♪ Please forgive me ♪
♪ For all ♪
♪ I've done ♪
♪ So I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life on you ♪
♪ I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life ♪
♪ I bet my life on you. ♪
真棒
Good.
那是...
That's the...
-乔尔 -乔尔
- Joel! - Joel! Come on over!
-你在... -和乔尔呆久了你会发现他天天都这样
- What the... - This is every day with Joel.
-克里丝 -乔尔
- Chrissy? - Joel.
嗯
Yes?
你简直就是为舞台而生的 你们看到了吗
You were made for the stage. Did you guys see that?
-谢谢 -他真的就是为舞台而生
- Thank you. - He was definitely made for the stage.
我不确定在吉姆看来这有多震撼 但是...
I'm not sure how impressed Jim is, but...
-噢 他已经表演过了吗 -噢
- Oh, has he done it already? - Oh!
-我这是疑问句 -不不不 吉姆
- I'm asking. - No, no, no, Jim...
-我是真心想问 我感觉就是“你真的有开始过表演吗”
I'm being so genuine. I was like, "Have you started?"
我还以为那只是一个前戏呢
I thought that was the pre-interview.
噢天哪
Oh my God.
大家喜欢我的歌♥吗
Did you guys enjoy my song?
乔尔 去贵宾区休息吧 稍微缓缓
Joel, head over to the VIP, marinate a little bit.
好的
I will.
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
Jim.
啊 嗷
Ah! Ow!
那么 吉姆 你要唱什么呢
So, Jim, what are you gonna do?
正好我很了解乔尔
So I happen to know Joel very well,
我知道
and I know
他的一个小弱点
that his sort of one weakness
那就是他非常容易被诱惑
is he is very susceptible to seduction.
所以我要唱的是风尚合唱团的
I will actually be singing En Vogue...
《给他感觉给他爱》
"Giving Him Something He Can Feel."
噢
Ooh!
掌声欢迎吉姆·拉什
Make some noise for Jim Rash!
♪ Many say ♪
♪ That I'm too young ♪
♪ To let you know just where I'm coming from ♪
♪ Yeah but you will see ♪
♪ It's just a matter of time ♪
♪ My love will surely make you mine ♪
♪ Well, I'm ♪
♪ Livin' in a world of ghetto life ♪
♪ Everyone seems so uptight ♪
♪ But nothing's wrong, it's all right ♪
♪ With my man ♪
♪ My man ♪
♪ I like the way we carry on ♪
♪ His lovin' will send me on and on ♪
♪ With my man ♪
♪ People out there can understand ♪
♪ I'm givin' him somethin' he can feel ♪
♪ To let him know ♪
♪ This love is real ♪
♪ That I'm giving love, giving, giving, oh, yeah ♪
♪ Givin' him somethin' he can feel ♪
♪ No, no, yeah, yeah, talk to me ♪
♪ To let him know this love is real ♪
♪ I gotta let him know that this love's strong, yeah. ♪
看看他硬了没
Boner check.
笔挺着呢
Boing.
某人梦想成真啦
♪ Someone's dream just came true ♪
我还是帮你们把这个移走吧
Here, let me remove this for you guys.
你要把那椅子好好擦干净哦
You're gonna have to wipe that down.
呃 乔尔 你先回贵宾区吧
Ew. Joel, just go back to the VIP.
还是让你先缓个几分钟好了
I'm gonna let you recover for a minute.
克里丝 你对此有什么感觉吗
Chrissy, did that make you feel something?
看起来 我也容易被色♥诱♥啊
Apparently, I too, have a weakness for seduction.
-你之前有这么做过吗 -怎么
- Have you done that before? - What?
-所有这些 -关你什么事
- All of that. - Don't worry about it.
那么 乔尔 你最受不了
So, Joel, which part of Jim's performance
吉姆的哪段表演
made you the most uncomfortable?
噢我觉得... 只要他在动
Oh, I think... well, when he walks in any room,
-我就受不了 -可以理解
- I'm uncomfortable. - This is fair.
我想说今天这是第一次
I would like to say that's a first,
但如果你看《废柴联盟》的话
but if you watch "Community,"
你会发现这种事情一直在发生
stuff like this happens all the time, so.
没错
It's true.
我挺喜欢的 好吧 吉姆 请去贵宾区就坐
I love it, well, Jim, head on over to the VIP.
今天我们有两个逗逼的人在认真地战斗
Look, we got two funnymen taking this battle seriously.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表