剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Do I see what I think I... Whoa #
# Did I think I seen shorty get low #
# Ain't the same whenit's up that close #
# Make it rain I'm making it snow #
# Work the pole I got the bank roll #
# I'mma say that I prefer them no clothes #
# I'm into that I love women exposed #
# She threw it back at me I gave her mo' #
# Cash ain't a problem, I know where it goes #
# She had them Apple Bottom jeans #
# Boots with the fur #
# With the fur #
# The whole club was lookin' at her #
# She hit the flo' #
# She hit the flo' #
# Next thing you know #
# Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low #
# Them baggy sweatpants #
# And the Reeboks with the straps #
- # With the straps # - # She turned around #
# And gave that big booty a slap #
- # Hey # - # She hit the flo' #
- # She hit the flo' # - # Next thing you know #
# Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low. #
这可够低了
Low...
我们都感受到下限了
We got low.
我都不知道你会跳这些
I didn't know you had it in you.
想不到吧
That's right.
-#靴子边带着毛# -#带着毛#
- # Boots with the fur # - # With the fur #
克里丝 你觉得怎么样
Chrissy, talk to me.
我认为我们都看到了我们没看到过的你的另一面
I think we all saw a side of you we haven't seen before.
而我们都被震惊到疯狂了
And we are not mad at it.
-是的 说的对 -刚刚表演太精彩了
- Yeah, that's true. - That was so good.
说的没错 是的 我的后背
That's true, my backside. Yeah, yeah.
那是我自己也没看过的一面
I never saw it.
-我们见过了好嘛 -#还有肩带#
- We've seen that. - # With the straps #
#还系着鞋带#
# With the straps #
我大爱这个 真的太棒了
I love it. That was really good.
-好了 所以伊娃 -是的
- All right, so Eva... - Yeah.
你不光表演 你还参与制♥作♥ 编写剧本
All right, you act, you produce, you write...
不过像刚才那样现场表演什么感受
but what was it like performing for this live...
我的天 让我告诉你噢
Oh, my God, let me tell you,
这根本不公平 因为海顿是个歌♥手
It's not fair because Hayden is a singer
还是个表演家 而我却从没有
and performer, so I don't ever...
-噢 怎么能这么说 -从没有这样的经历过
- Oh, don't... - ... get to experience this,
而那感觉惊为天人好吗
and it was amazing!
震撼得宝宝都嗨了
Oh, my God!
-而海顿早就习惯这个了 她早就习惯了
- Hayden's used to this, Hayden's used to it.
-海顿 等会儿
- Hayden, wait a minute,
海顿 我觉得海顿可能想说些什么
Hayden, Hayden, I think you ha
-海顿早就习惯了真的 -你知道么
- Hayden's used to this. - You know what,
简直了 不要用这个来打击我好吗
I feel like... don't use that against me.,
-注意点好吗 -我的才华
- Come on. - My talent.
不要用我的才华来打击我好吗
Don't use my talent against me.
你准备好应战了吗 海顿
Are you ready to up your game, Hayden?
老娘必须的
Yeah.
-这太精彩了 -噢吼
- Oh, yeah. - Uh-oh.
-开始吧 -好叻
- Let's go. - All right,
海顿用金发女郎引爆全场
Hayden started off with a Blondie bombshell
而伊娃刚刚将整个舞台都震撼了
and Eva here just tore up the floor.
不过等广♥告♥后
But when we come back,
战火即将升级
things are going next level
尽在《假唱大作战》
on "Lip Sync Battle"
这两位将会利用道具 服装
These two will add props, costumes,
以及一切可能的东西来应战第二轮
and all kinds of crazy stuff for round two
就在之后她们为假唱最终的冠军
when they continue their quest,
继续挑战无极限
for lip sync domination.
伊娃
Eva, can you
你能再做一次那个动作吗
do that little move one more time?
除非你也蹲下去 你蹲下去赶紧的
Only you get low. You get low.
# Low, low, low, low low, low, low, low. #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
This is what "Lip Sync Battle" Is all about.
今晚 两位娇小精致的好莱坞女星
Tonight, these two tiny, delicate, Hollywood flowers
潘妮蒂尔 和 朗格利亚
named Panettiere, and Longoria,
基本上快要把房♥顶都嗨翻了
Have practically torn the roof off the house,
而比赛才刚刚过去一半
and we're only halfway home.
接下来 就是第二轮
Next up, it's round two,
经典产生的时刻
where legends are made,
也是热门视频巨星诞生的时刻
and viral video superstars are born.
不过在伊娃带来不成功便成仁的表演之前
But before Eva gives her make-or-break performance,
让我们看看她是如何准备这场挑战的
let's see how she got ready for this challenge.
海顿是我的一个很好的朋友
Hayden's a good friend of mine,
可惜我这么好胜 所以我特别想打得她落花流水
but I am very competitive, so I want to kick her butt
然后我美美地接过冠军腰带
in the best way possible.
我需要提升一下我的天赋
I need to enhance what God gave me.
天哪
God...
你为这节目塑造了多少美臀出来 你说
How many asses have you built on this show?
你是我们的第一个美臀
You're our first ass.
我是他们的第一个假美臀
I'm the first fake ass.
-嗨 女士 我看到你了哟 -你怎么样了
- Hi, ladies. I see you. - How are you?
那我们等会见了哦 好不
All right, I'm gonna see y'all in a little bit, yeah?
-好的 -刚刚那是我的小队
- Yeah. - Okay. That's my posse.
我感觉像霉霉一样 因为我也有自己的小队了
I feel like Taylor Swift now 'cause I have a squad.
好啦 我们开始了 伙计们
All right, here we go, guys.
注意标记 从头开始
On the mark. From the top.
-我好激动啊 我现在要上去吗 -是的
- I'm excited. Okay, I go up here? - Yeah.
你们一定让我显得美美的 好吗
You guys are gonna make me look good, right?
天了噜
Oh, my God.
再来一次 再来一次
Do it again, do it again.
-这都是因为这美臀 贝丝 -我懂的
- Well, it's all about the ass, Beth. - I know.
这节目太有趣了
This show is so fun.
友谊第一 可老娘就是要嬴
It's not about winning, but I want to win.
# My anaconda don't #
# My anaconda don't want none #
# Unless you've got buns, hun #
# Boy named Troy used to live in Detroit #
# Big, big, big money #
# He was gettin' some coins #
# Was in shoot-outs with the law #
# But he live in a palace #
# Bought me Alexander McQueen #
# He was keeping me stylish #
# Now that's real, real, real #
# One in my purse #
# 'Cause I came dressed to kill #
# Who wanna go first? #
# I had them pushing daffodils #
# I'm fly as hell I got 'em ... #
# I'm on some dumb... by the way, what he say? #
# He can tell I ain't missing no meals #
# Come through and check him in my automobile #
# Let him eat it with his grills he telling me to chill #
# He keep telling me it's real that he love my sex appeal #
# He said he don't like 'em boney #
# He want something he could grab #
# So I pulled up in a Jag #
# And I hit him with a jab like, dun, dun, dun, dun #
# My anaconda don't #
# My anaconda don't #
# My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun #
# Oh my gosh, look at her butt #
# Oh my gosh, look at her butt #
# Oh my gosh, look at her butt #
# Look at her butt #
# Look it, look it, look at her butt #
# Little in the middle but you got much back #
# Little in the middle but you got much back #
# Oh my God, look at her butt. #
我的老天爷啊 克里丝 看看她的
Oh, my God, Chrissy, look at her...
-美臀 -我根本没移开目光
- butt. - I have been.
我简直无语轮次了 看那美臀
No if's no and's, or "Butt's."
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
我还以为第一个表演够出乎意料了
I thought the first one was unexpected.
克里丝 你刚刚 你刚刚是在用什么看的
And Chrissy, what were you... what were you looking at?
这是我的望臀镜
These are my "Butt-noculars."
你拿翻了 蠢萌克里丝
They're upside down, Chrissy.
噢
Oh.
好啦 伊娃 你去休息一下
All right, Eva, why don't you go have a seat?
-喔 -鼓掌
- Whoo! - All right.
刚刚那是不是够特别
Isn't that special?
潘妮蒂尔 对阵 后面美臀
Panettiere versus derriere.
是的
Yes.
伊娃将她一切贡献给了这舞台
All right, Eva gave it all she had and then some,
不过等广♥告♥后
but when we come back,
海顿将会进行她的冠军争夺
Hayden's taking her swing at the title.
谁会加入《假唱大作战》的经典排行榜
Who will join the ranks of "Lip Sync Battle" Legends
像安妮·海瑟薇 和 巨石·强森一样
like Anne Hathaway, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?
广♥告♥过后更加精彩哟
Find out right after this.
# By the way what he say #
# He could tell I ain't missing no meals #
# Come through and check him in my automobile #
# Let him eat it with his grills #
# He tellin' me to chill. #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表