剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# What you want #
# Baby, I got it #
# What you need #
# You know I got it #
# All I'm askin' #
- # Is for a little respect
when you get home # - # Just a little bit #
- # Hey, baby, when you get home # - # Just a little bit #
- # Just a little bit # - # Mister #
# Just a little bit #
# I'm about to give you #
# All my money #
# And all I'm asking #
# In return, honey #
# Is to give me my propers #
- # When you get home # - # Just a, just a, just a #
- # Yeah, baby # - # Just a, just a, just a #
- # Whip it to me # - # Re, re, respect #
- # When you get home # - # Just a little bit #
- # Now # - # Just a little bit #
# r-e-s-p-e-c-t #
# Find out what it means to me #
# r-e-s-p-e-c-t #
- # Take care, TCB, oh! # - # Sock it to me, sock it to me #
- # Sock it to me, sock it to me # - # A little respect #
# Sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me #
- # Whoa, babe # - # Just a little bit #
- # A little respect # - # Just a little bit #
- # I get tired # - # Just a little bit #
- # I ain't lying # - # Just a little bit. #
-耶 -耶
- Yeah! - Yeah!
天哪
Damn!
首先
- First of all... - # R-E-S-P! #
-首先 你超燃的 -哇噢
- First of all, you were smokin'! - Whoa!
她可以真唱耶
She can really sing!
她的臀没有甩丢吗
Does she have a hip left?
-亲爱的 别担心 -噢
- Honey, don't worry. - Oh!
我的臀丰满得很
I got so many hips, hon,
掉点肉不在意
I can give some away and still have some.
克里斯 妮妮赢得了你的尊重了吗
Chrissy, did NeNe earn your respect or what?
-嘿 妞 -我是个超级脑残粉 妮妮·利克斯
- Hey, girl! - I'm a big fan, NeNe Leakes!
-噢 我的天 -噢 你危险了
- Oh, my gosh. - Ooh, you got a dangerous split on.
你们看到她那双恨天高了没
Do you guys see that heel?
你穿着它们走路啊
You worked it in those heels.
-亲爱的 它们很高但是 -那跟简直细到不行啊
- Honey, they're tall, but... - That's a thin little thing.
-你之前也穿过 -孩子
- And you've done that before. - Child,
-你知道我是从污污南方来的
- you know I'm from the dirty south,
-亲 我累了 -那首歌♥ 选得好
hon. I'm tired. - That song, good choice.
我的水在哪 呼
Where's my water at? Hoo!
我罩着你 宝贝 我给你拿水来
I got you covered, baby. We'll go get you some water.
我过去倒杯水给你
I will go over there and get the glass of water.
亲爱的 给我拿杯水来
- Honey, bring me my water.
给她倒点水吧 我的老天
- Give her some water for God's sakes.
帮我 确认一下 托德没有
Help me... make sure Todd didn't
给我下迷魂药
put nothing in it that gonna make me fall out.
喝点 喝点水吧 亲爱的
Have some... have some water, sweetheart.
我听说你们俩经常一起被拍同框耶
So I hear you two have been going back and forth a little bit
-还有 呃 短♥信♥啊什么的 -是啊 我们经常
- and, uh... with the texting and, uh... - Yeah! We usually...
我们经常去同一个加油站
we usually go to the same gas station
因为我们住得不远
'cause we don't live that far away.
所以下次我在那里看到他
So next time I see him there,
我要在他油箱里放点糖 亲
I'm gonna put some sugar in his tank, honey.
-对吗 给他满上 -我已经被指控说
- Okay? Fill him up. - I've been accused
我的油箱里有糖了 亲
of already having sugar in my tank, darling.
我就等着看好戏呢
I was waiting for that.
好啦 第一轮已经结束了
Well, round 1 is in the books.
猜猜怎么着 第二轮只会更加疯狂
And guess what? It's only gonna get crazier in round 2.
谁会送上他们的精彩表演并且
Who will up their game and go down
被载入《假唱大作战》冠军史呢
in "Lip Sync Battle" History?
别走开
Stick around!
# What you need #
# You know I got it. #
两个亚特兰大人的对决
ATL is in the building!
两个南部快嘴的争锋
Two of the fastest mouths in the South,
真人秀大咖妮妮·利克斯和托德·克里斯雷
reality TV stars NeNe Leakes and Todd Chrisley
今晚一起来打擂
came out swinging.
今晚是个疯狂之夜
This is a crazy one tonight.
什么都有可能会发生
Anything can happen.
但是在托德用他最后一首歌♥开始
But before "Lip Sync Battle" Moves on to round 2
《假唱大作战》第二轮开始之前
with Todd's final song,
让我们看看他为今晚的秀做了哪些准备
let's see how he got ready for tonight's big show.
我得火力全开
I have to go all out.
我是说 我要给妮妮·利克斯当头一棒
I mean, I'm going up against NeNe Leakes.
这个碧池要接招了
This bitch is gonna bring it.
所以我要拿出一流的表现来
So I have to bring my A game when it comes to her.
第二名挺好的因为我在盯着你的屁屁看
Second place is good 'cause it's your ass I'm looking at.
噢 是啊 亲 我有个老肥翘臀
Oh, yes, honey, and I got a good old fat ass.
-怎么了 亲爱的 -天啊 为啥我不能穿那个呢
- What's up, my darling? - God, why can't I wear that?
那个简直太赞了好么
Isn't that gorgeous?
-这是你的短裤 -我的小内♥裤♥
- Here are your shorts. - Got my booty shorts.
-这是你的领带 -喜欢
- This is your tie. - Love it.
我喜欢这个
I love it.
好了 我们要从头开始排练
All right, so we're gonna take it from the top.
-来吧 -加油 加油 加油
- Let's do it. - Go, go, go!
好的
Yes!
在音乐停的那一秒
In that quiet moment,
直接转身 然后摆好那个姿势 “啊”
just turn around for the "Uh! "
你做到了
You've got this!
把你内心的女王范展现出来
Bring your inner diva out
然后你就无敌了
and it's going to destroy.
好的
Okay.
恐惧
Fear.
妮妮现在被恐惧笼罩着呢
NeNe is consumed with fear right now.
噢 孩子 拜托
Oh, child, please.
-他会被谋杀了的 -噢 不是吧
- He's gonna get murdered. - Oh, no.
好了 开始吧 跟着音乐
All right, here we go. Stand by with music.
我现在感觉超级良好
I feel so good right now.
我是说 我真的觉得我准备好走出去了
I mean, I feel like I'm getting ready to really go out here
-然后拿下这轮 -开启野兽模式
- and just kill this. - Get your beast mode on.
我要开启我的野兽模式
I'm getting my beast mode on.
这会像是一场屠♥杀♥
This is gonna be a slaughter.
好了 开始了 请安静 准备
All right, here we go. Quiet please. Stand by.
做你自己 你就会很出色了
Be you, and you're gonna be fucking amazing.
准备 五 四
Here we go. In five, four...
上 伙计们 上
go. You guys, go.
上
Go.
# Let's go, girls #
# Come on #
# I'm going out tonight #
# I'm feeling all right #
# Gonna let it all hang out #
# Wanna make some noise #
# Really raise my voice #
# Yeah, I wanna scream and shout #
# Uh #
# No inhibitions #
# Make no conditions #
# Get a little out of line #
# I ain't gonna act #
# Politically correct #
# I only wanna have a good time #
-哇喔
- Whoa! - # The best thing about being a woman #
# Is the prerogative to have a little fun and #
# Oh, oh, oh #
# Go totally crazy #
# Forget I'm a lady #
# Men's shirts, short skirts #
# Oh, oh, oh #
# Really go wild, yeah #
# Doing it in style #
# Oh, oh, oh #
# Get in the action #
# Feel the attraction #
# Color my hair, do what I dare #
# Oh, oh, oh #
# I wanna be free, yeah #
# To feel the way I feel #
# Man, I feel like a woman #
# Hoo! #
# Hoo! Hoo! #
# Hoo! #
# I feel like a woman. #
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
噢
Oh!
你尝试了这个
You tried it...
噢
Oh...
托德 看你儿子
Todd, look at your son.
敢不敢直视你儿子的眼睛
Look at your son in the eye right now.
等会
Hold up.
哇哦
Whoa!
看起来像你的奶头戴着个学士帽一样
It looks like your nipples graduated or something.
-就因为你 -MBA 老兄
- Just because of you. - MBA, man.
-MBA毕业了 -他们真的毕业了
- Got your MBA. - They literally graduated.
噢 它们拿到了它们的博士学位
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表