剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
对口型假唱大对决 你准备好了吗
Lip Sync Battle nation, are you ready?
今晚的节目将会更加精彩
It's gonna get five times more fabulous tonight!
请大家热烈欢迎惊艳五人组
Make some noise for the Fab Five!
有请粉雄救兵全体演员
The cast of Queer Eye!
我还记得自己年轻坚强又勇敢*
* I remember being young and tough, brave
我知道我要什么*
* I knew what I needed
我每天不分昼夜*
* I was spending all my nights and days
躺在那做白日梦*
* Laid back day dreaming
看 我现在是个大姑娘了*
* Look at me I'm a big girl now,
说过我会做点事*
* Said I'm gon' do something
告诉全世界我会让整个城市发光*
* Told the world I would paint this town
现在我在做的事*
* Now betcha I run this
我是个成熟♥女♥性*
* I'm a grown woman
我想做什么都可以*
* I can do whatever I want
他们喜欢我走进来的姿态*
* They love the way I walk in
因为我有我的态度*
* 'Cause I walk with a vengeance
他们喜欢听我说话*
* And they listen to me when I talk
因为我从不做作*
* 'Cause I ain't pretending
我花了一段时间才搞明白*
* It took a while, now I understand
我该走向哪里*
* Just where I'm goin'
我了解这个世界 我也知道我是谁*
* I know the world and I know who I am,
现在是我秀给世界看的时刻*
* It's 'bout time I show it
我是个成熟♥女♥性*
* I'm a grown woman
我想做什么都可以*
* I can do whatever I want
我是个成熟♥女♥性*
* I'm a grown woman
我想做什么都可以*
* I can do whatever I want
我真开心
I'm so happy.
你会爱上它的 你会爱上它的
You gotta love it. You gotta love it.
让我听到你们的喊声
Make some noise!
耶
Yeah!
好了 那么大家都看到了
Alright, so, as you can see,
我们这次跟以前不同
we're already doing things different for this one.
你懂得我的意思 我们开场
You know what I mean? We kicked things off
请到了惊艳五人组
with the cast of five that can be best described
他们简直就是电视节目的奇迹
as a television phenomenon!
欢迎鲍比 克拉莫 谭 安东尼还有乔纳森
Give it up for Bobby, Karamo, Tan, Antoni and Jonathan.
粉雄救兵
The cast of Netflix Queer Eye.
克莉丝 克莉丝 惊艳五人组今天来了
Chrissy. Chrissy, so the Fab Five is here.
- 我都快高兴疯了 - 你准备好了吗
- I'm freaking out. - Are you ready?
我准备好了吗 这就是我一手促成的
Am I ready? I'd like to think that I did this!
你促成的
You did!
我本来在休假
I was on vacation.
我躺在巴厘岛的沙滩上
I was laying in Bali.
全♥裸♥
Naked.
然后我满脑子想的都是这五个超赞的男生
And all I was thinking about were these five, fabulous boys.
然后我就写了
And I wrote...
我写给制♥作♥人 我说
I wrote our producer, and I was like,
求你了 凯西 我们能请他们来上我们的节目吗
"Please, Casey. Please, can we have them on the show?"
她说可以啊 于是他们就在这了
And she said yes, and now they're here!
祝贺你成功的把粉雄救兵请到了节目来
So, congrats to you guys on the success of Queer Eye.
谢谢
Thank you.
讲真 这位是你们的超级粉丝
Legitimately, I have your number one fan right here.
- 她每天都谈起你们 - 超级粉丝
- I mean, that's all she talked about... - A super fan.
你看起来超赞的
And you look incredible!
是真的
You really do!
- 给我们来个转身 - 太赞了
- Give us a twirl. - Killing it!
今天我们想要突出的事
The only thing we stipulated for today
就是上身漏脐装
is that we wanted to be in crops
下身穿着热裤
and we wanted to be in short-shorts.
我想说 我这么漂亮的身体
I was like, "But this body?
为什么 我为什么要隐藏起来
Why... why should I hide it?"
好吧 等等 我来解释一下
Okay, hold on. Let's clarify.
- 任何人 - 任何人
- Anybody... - Anybody!
如果你肯尝试的话 你的粉丝们会为你疯狂的
The fans would love you if you tried it.
不行 你知道
No, uh, you know,
你应该了解你的极限
you gotta know your limitations.
我是说 下星期 下一♥期♥节目
I mean, yeah, next week. Next episode.
好吧 乔纳森 你的图片分享账号♥受到众人追捧
Okay, Jonathan. Your Instagram is iconic.
你的垫子都从何而来 你的那个长头发的脑子
Where does it come from? What's going on
里想什么呢
in your long-haired brain?
你懂的 我也不知道
Well, you know, I don't know.
就是东一榔头 西一棒槌
A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.
是真的 他真的说不明白
It's true. He really doesn't.
就是个小女生
Just a little girl.
那么克拉莫 我想可以说
So Karamo, I think it's safe to say
- 你碧昂斯的铁粉 - 很明显
- you're a member of the hive. - Clearly, clearly.
给我们讲讲你对碧昂斯的爱
Tell us about your love for Beyonce.
我是说 你看我戴假发了
Uh, I mean, you see I got a wig on.
我知道
I know!
- 那是 - 假发
- That is... - The wig!
我们都不知道他戴假发了
We didn't even know he was wearing it!
我们一开始不知道 直到
Which we didn't know until...
我们转过来
When I turned around,
她是谁啊 谁在舞台上跟我们一起啊
I was like, "Who's that? Who is she on stage with us?"
是我 碧昂斯 我来了
It's I, Beyonce, I've arrived.
我的天哪 耶 耶
Oh my God, yeah, yeah.
- 我们演出很精彩 - 的确
- We commit! - You do!
我们今晚也要全力以赴
And we're gonna commit tonight!
好吧 那么
Alright, so, look!
我们都知道我们为什么在这
We all know why we're here.
这是对口型假唱大对决 让我们开始吧
This is Lip Sync Battle. Let's go!
开始
Hit it!
一拍即合 水到渠成*
* It takes two to make a thing go right
- 音乐起 - *我现在就想摇摆*
- Hit it! - * I wanna rock right now
我不是世界知名*
* I'm not internationally known
但是我却能操控麦克风*
* But I'm known to rock a microphone
因为我很愚蠢 我不可理喻*
* Because I get stupid, I mean outrageous
如果怕被传染你就离我远点*
* Stay away from me if you're contagious
就像一二三 现在就发射*
* Like one, two, three, get loose now
- *一拍即合* - 加油
- * It takes two * - Hit it!
你们刚刚看到了粉雄救兵的精彩演绎
You just saw an amazing performance
碧昂斯的《成熟♥女♥性》
of Beyonce's Grown Woman by the cast of Queer Eye.
克莉丝在那呢
Chrissy is over there.
她激动了
She's hyped up!
在场的各位燥起来
Everybody in the house, make some noise.
首先 他是个文化专家
First up, he's a culture expert.
克拉莫·布朗
Karamo Brown!
请为设计师鲍比·伯克欢呼
Give it up for the design master, Bobby Berk!
有请美食美酒达人
Now give it up for food and wine expert,
安东尼·波罗夫斯基
Antoni Porowski!
时尚达人 谭·法郎士
Fashion expert, Tan France!
美容达人 乔纳森·凡·奈斯
Grooming expert, Jonathan Van Ness!
欢迎来到节目现场
Welcome to the show, guys.
我们真开心能请到你们 你们知道我在说什么吧
We're so glad you're here. You know what I'm saying?
这真是个激动人心的夜晚
It's already been an amazing night.
我们的大趴就要开始了
The party just got started!
听到我说的了吗 我们的大趴就要开始了
You know what I'm saying? Just got started!
好吧 但是这是 我们需要把惊艳五人组分开
Alright, but this is LSB, so we gotta break up the Fab Five.
- 我们要分开他们 - 你们真的想为
- We gotta break it up... - You guys really wanna be responsible
分开惊艳五人组而负责吗
for the one who breaks up the Fab Five?
我认 我认了
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I own it!
我敢接这个担子 没问题
I own it! No problem!
等会 等会 等会
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
- 嘿 克莉丝 - 嘿
- Hey, Chrissy. - Hey!
他们失控了
They've gone rogue!
好吧 我的天哪
Alright. Oh my God!
好吧
Alright!
好了 他们好像在课堂不老实的同学上一样
Okay, these guys are acting up in class.
好吧 你们可以走到贵宾坐席歇会
Alright, you guys can head over to the VIP and hang out.
让我们看看他们几个
Let's take a look and see how the guys kept an eye
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表