剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
based on the crowd response,
优胜者是...
the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is...
迈克尔·珊农
Michael Shannon.
-天哪 -恭喜
- God! - Congrats!
噢天哪 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you!
-恭喜 干得不错 -噢 谢谢
- Congrats, good job. - Oh, thank you.
-来 来 -噢 天哪
- Here, here. - Oh, my God.
噢 瞧瞧这个
Oh, look at this!
-太谢谢你了 -到灯光下来
- Thank you so much. - Go to the light.
谢谢
Thank you.
真谢谢你们
Thank you so much.
-噢 亲 -耶
- Oh, baby. - Yeah!
有了这个谁还要奥斯卡奖
Who needs an Oscar when you got this?
你明白吗
You know what I mean?
好的 迈克 迈克 过来
All right, Mike, Mike come here.
过来 快点
Come here, real quick.
你战胜了你的恐惧
So you overcame your fears.
没错
Yes.
你...玩的开心吗
You had... did you have fun?
我...嗯 我是说 我很紧张
I... yeah, I mean, I was nervous.
不过玩的很开心
But I had fun.
我好内疚
I feel so bad,
你也该给自己弄一个
you should get one too.
不不不 瑞秋已经长大了
No, no, no. Rachel's a big girl.
-瑞秋不是小女孩儿了 -好的 好的
- Rachel's a big girl. - All right, all right.
我们随时欢迎你回来
We would love to have you back,
-你会再来吗 -噢 天哪
- would you come back? - Oh, my God.
我马上就会回来
I would come back in a heartbeat
只要换一批会投票给我的观众
if it's a different audience who will vote for me.
开个玩笑
That's a laugh...
说真的
Get real.
再次掌声献给瑞秋
One more time for Rachel,
瑞秋和迈克尔 祝贺你们俩
Rachel and Michael, y'all
好的
All right.
记住埃勒酷和克里丝·泰根的话
From me, LL Cool J, and Chrissy Teigen,
不论你在生活中遇到什么困难 晚安
whatever you do in life, good night.
记住 要把对手打得落花流水
And remember, knock 'em out the box, L.
落花流水
Knock 'em out, L!
♪ It's the end of the world as we know it ♪
♪ It's the end of the world as we know it ♪
♪ It's the end of the world as we know it ♪
♪ It's time I had some time alone ♪
♪ And I feel fine ♪
♪ I feel fine. ♪
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表