剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good #
# Everybody say it's just like rock 'n' roll #
# Well, it's plain to see you were meant for me #
# Yeah, I'm your boy, #
# Your 20th Century toy. #
从霍利斯到好莱坞
From Hollis to Hollywood,
他一直都是棒棒哒
he is all good.
有请我们《假唱大作战》的主持人
Please welcome the host of "Lip Sync Battle,"
埃勒酷
LL Cool J!
哇哦
Whoa!
举起你们的双手 举起你们的双手
Hands in the air! Hands in the air!
现在让我听到你们说 耶
Now let me hear you say, "Yeah."
耶
Yeah!
尖叫声
Now scream!
喔哦
Whoo!
这里是《假唱大作战》
This is "Lip Sync Battle,"
在这儿顶级名人将和我们一起欢度今宵
where the top celebrities of the day come out to play.
今晚 我们将会有
Tonight we got a pair of
一对儿喜剧界的超级巨星进行对决
superstar comedic actors going head-to-head,
但在你们见到他们之前
but before you meet them,
是时候该请出这位女士了
it's time to bring out the lady of the house,
我们的美女解说
our colorful commentator supreme,
可口的 撩人的
the flavorful, the effervescent
克里丝·泰根
Chrissy Teigen.
# Everywhere I go, go, go #
# All they do is stare, stare, stare #
# All they do is stare, stare, stare #
# All they do is stare, stare, stare. #
此女如火 傲然绽放
That girl is on fire!
哦 你们听起来太热情了
Ooh, you guys sound so good.
-他们听起来不错 -听起来不错
- They sound good. - Sound so good.
-太完美了 -你准备好了么
- Sound great. - Are you ready for this?
我已经迫不及待了
I am so ready for tonight.
他们是我在这个舞台上见过的
These are two of the most competitive people
最求胜心切的两个人
I've ever seen on this show.
这一定会很疯狂 我听说他们来回给对方
It'll be crazy. I heard they were texting
发一些稀奇古怪的东西
back and forth and doing some nutty stuff.
那我们还要不要继续了
But should we do this thing or what?
今晚要发生一些诡异的事儿了
Some weird stuff is gonna happen tonight.
我们必须这样做 让我们现在开始吧
We have to do it. Let's do it now.
-我们开始吧 我们开始吧 -我太激动了
- Let's do it. Let's do it. - I'm excited.
你们都准备好见今晚的巨星了么
Everybody ready to meet the stars of tonight's show?
她是《生活大爆♥炸♥》中的光芒所在
She's a radiant presence on "The Big Bang Theory"...
但 今晚她发誓要化身为一朵乌云
but tonight she vows to be a dark cloud
久久盘旋在她对手的头上
hovering over her opponent.
她就是美丽动人的卡蕾·库奥科
It's the beautiful Kaley Cuoco.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys!
接下里出场的这一位
And this guy here,
他是舞台和银幕上的超级笑星
he's a funny star of stage and screen,
并且他也是《冰雪奇缘》中雪宝的配音
and he's the voice of Olaf in "Frozen."
这是一部很赞的电影 我娃超爱看
It's a cool movie. My kids love it,
并且他希望你们也会喜欢他
and he hopes you love him.
-掌声有请 -他没那么逗逼
- Give it up... - He's not that funny.
乔什·盖德
For Josh Gad.
你好啊 乔什
What up, Josh?
最近怎么样 我只是想说
How you doing? I just want to say
我今天差点打扮成湖人队的啦啦队长了
I almost dressed up as a Lakers cheerleader today.
-我很高兴不用打扮成那样 -噢 太棒了
- Glad I didn't go with that. - Oh, good one.
哦 哦 有人为你专门写段子么 乔什
Oh. Oh, did someone write that joke for you, Josh?
-事实上 是的 -回的好
- As a matter of fact, yes. - Good one.
准备好了吗 我告诉过你他俩竞争会很激烈
Already? I told you they were competitive.
这会是一场杀戮
It's going to be a bloodbath.
乔什 你现在就应该离开了
Josh, you should leave now,
因为 胜负明显已分了
because it's over!
卡 你名字要读哭哭还是卡卡
Qui... is it Cucou? Caca?
呢滴神呀
Oh, my goodness.
我们应该让战况升级吗
Should we fire this thing up or what?
-是的 -哦 耶
- Yes. - Oh, yeah.
哦
Ooh.
奥 好了 你知道么
Oh! All right, you know what?
点指兵兵...
Eeny, meeny, miny...
嗯 我喜欢你这身衣服
Mmm. I like that outfit.
卡蕾 你先来
Kaley, you're up first!
乔什 请在贵宾区坐下来休息
Josh, please take a seat in the V.I.P.
-你看起来不错 谢谢 -你知道我是认真的
- You look great. Welcome. - You know how serious I am.
谢谢 今天很开心到这儿来
Thank you. I'm so happy to be here.
我听说你一直在观我们节目
I heard you been watching the show.
你看过几集啊
You've seen it a few times.
我每一集都看 并且我一直期待能有一天过来
I've seen every episode, and I have been begging to be here,
老娘我今天终于来了
and I finally made it!
那么今晚你要用哪首歌♥来对战乔什呢
So which song you going to knock Josh out the box with tonight?
我要唱一首浪漫的小情歌♥
I'm gonna sing a little romantic song
名字叫做《让开点 婊♥子♥》 好么
called "Move, Bitch," Okay?
-喔 好耶 -还有那首歌♥是送给你的
- Oh, yeah. - And that is for you.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
卡蕾·库奥科
Kaley Cuoco.
# Move, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Get out the way, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Oh, no, the fight's out #
# I'm 'bout to punch yo' lights out #
# Doin' 100 on the highway #
# So if you do the speed limit #
# Get the out of my way #
-哇哦 -# I'm D.U.I. #
- Oh! - # I'm D.U.I. #
# Hardly ever caught sober #
# And you about to get ran the over #
# Move, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Get out the way, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Move, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Get out the way, bitch #
# Get out the way #
- # Bitch # - # Move, bitch #
- # Watch out... # - # Get out the way #
# Get out the way, bitch, get out the way #
- # Bitch # - # Move, bitch #
- # Get out the way # - # Watch out... #
# Get out the way, bitch,
# Get out the way #
# Hold up, wait up, shorty #
# Oh, ah, what's up? #
# Get my sucked #
# What are you doin'? #
# Sidelining my business #
# Tryin' to get my baby child support suing #
# Move, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Get out the way, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Move, bitch... #
这不是美国人的菜
This is not what America loves.
# Get out the way, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Move, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Get out the way, bitch #
# Get out the way #
# Move. #
好吧
All right.
嗨 额 卡蕾
Hey, uh, Kaley,
你花了多长时间
how long did it take you
学完了这整首歌♥曲啊
to learn all four words to that song?
哦
Ooh.
比你想的时间长
Longer than you think.
你俩之间的这种竞争
How competitive is this thing between you two?
如何竞争下去
Like, how competitive is...
我听说你一直在玩心理战术
I hear you been playing mind games.
太讨厌了 他给我发了...
It's getting pretty nasty. He sent me...
-耶 -你以为那个雪宝先生
- Yeah. - You think that Mr. Olaf,
很善良纯洁 但是 他可邪恶了
the snowman is kind. Well, he's not.
那不是真的
That's not true.
等你一旦看到这家伙给你发的短♥信♥
Wait till you see the text messages from this guy.
-不 不 -他的孩子 他的孩子
- No. No. - His kids. His kids.
不 我没有说过那样的话
No. I did not say the words,
“我要伸进你的喉咙”
"I'm gonna down your throat."
是的 他说了
Yes, he did!
好吧 你能够
Well, could you say
-那只是条短♥信♥ -用雪宝的声音说那些话么
- That was a text... - those words in Olaf's voice?
能是能 但迪士尼一定会起诉我的
I could, but Disney would sue me.
我喜欢
I love it.
好吧 那 卡蕾 请到我们的贵宾区
Okay, so, Kaley, please have a seat
坐下来休息一下
over there in the V.I.P.
太舒服了
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表