剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
你让我犹豫当初的决定了
You made me rethink my decision.
我真希望当时我多想一想啊
I wish I might have held on a few more hours.
妮娜 当他望向你的眼睛
Nina, when he was looking in your eyes,
对口型唱出那些语句
lip synching the... the words that...
其实他在对在场的
He was walking around the
所有女生唱
whole audience talking to every girl here.
没有啊 我结束时望着你对不
No, but where did I finish, though?
-哦 -真棒啊
- Oh. - That was nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请到贵宾席就坐
Please head over to the VIP, sir.
好的
Okay.
第一回合结束
Round one is over,
妮娜和蒂姆简直要嗨爆这座楼了
and Nina and Tim just got the building jumping.
等下回来
And when we come back,
他们一定会直接掀翻这里
they just might knock the whole house down.
第二回合将是决定性的对抗
It's critical game-changer, round two
《假唱大作战》
when "Lip Sync Battle" Comes blazing back
马上回来
right after this.
同样的 休息时间
As usual, the stars are out,
我们依旧在这里嗨着
and the house is rocking here
就在《假唱大作战》
at "Lip Sync Battle."
我们马上开始第二回合
We're just about to start round two
在妮娜表演之前
with Nina's final performance,
首先来看看
but first let's see
她为今晚都做了什么准备
how she got psyched up for tonight's battle.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
你跳拉拉队长对吗 你们两个都是吗
You're going to be a cheerleader, right, you two?
是的 我们可以的 我们可以当橄榄球
All right, we're all grit. We're all football.
不不 你们都要穿短裙
No, no, no, you're going to be in skirts
扭扭屁♥股♥
with pom-poms.
我需要个短上衣
I want a little crop top.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
五 六 七 一 下
Five, six, seven, one, down.
我们可以偷看他吗 可以偷看吗
Can we spy on him? Can we spy on him?
不 不能偷看哦
No, no spying.
呀
Yah!
哈哈 抓住你了
Haha, gotcha.
你好吗 真高兴见到你
Nice. How are you? Good to see you.
-我也是 -准备好了吗
- Good to see you, too. - Ready for this?
准备我被我狂扁了吗
Are you ready to get your ass kicked?
-呃呃 -很好 完美的对话
- Um... - Sweet! Good talk.
好了 一会见啦 -拜
- Yes! We'll see you out there. - Bye!
-你好吗 -你好你好
- How's it going? - How are you doing?
-这会很有趣的 -没错 很有意思的
- This is going to be fun. - Yeah, it's gonna be good.
我不是橄榄球队员 他才是
I'm not the football player. He is.
好啦 摆个姿势呗
All right. Give me a pose right there.
好的 我们来了 各位
All right, here we come, everybody.
我要小小的捉弄下蒂姆
I'm poking a little fun at Tim,
很小的捉弄
just a little bit,
用一种 性感带点幽默的方式
in a... sexy, sort of... playful way.
希望她的砰砰能让她获胜
Hoping to shake her pom-poms all the way to the title,
欢迎 妮娜·杜波夫
this is Nina Dobrev!
噪起来
Make some noise!
# When I need motivation #
# My one solution is my queen #
# 'Cause she stays strong, yeah, yeah #
# She is always in my corner #
# Right there when I want her #
# All these other girls are tempting #
# But I'm empty when you're gone #
# And they say #
# "Do you need me?" #
# "Do you think I'm pretty?" #
# "Do I make you feel like cheating?" #
# I'm like, no, not really 'cause #
# Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader #
# She is always right there when I need her #
# She walks like a model #
# She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle #
# Yeah, yeah #
# And I got the magic wand #
# All these other girls are tempting #
# But I'm empty when you're gone #
# And they say, "Do you need me?" #
# "Do you think I'm pretty?" #
#" Do I make you feel like cheating?" #
# I'm like, no, not really 'cause #
# Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader #
# She is always right there when I need her #
# Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader #
# She is always right there when I need her #
天啦 克里丝
Oh, my God, Chrissy.
噢
Oh,.
天啊 真的是太棒了
Oh, my God. That's amazing.
我只是 有点难以理解
I'm just... I'm just trying to understand
你这头盔是什么鬼
what's going on on that helmet.
为什么 这玩意儿还能让你喝水
Like, what... what is it like, so you can drink water...
这是唯一我看橄榄球的乐趣了好吗
It's the only way I can enjoy football.
妮娜 你以前是拉拉队长吗
Nina, were you ever a cheerleader?
我曾是个体操运动员
I was a gymnast.
体操运动员 从没当过拉拉队长
I was a gymnast, nev... not a cheerleader.
-你是练体操的啊 -是的
- You were a gymnast. - Yes, I was.
哦哇哦
Oh! Oh!
哇哦
Whoa!
所以她到底是拉拉队长还是橄榄球队员呢
Is she a cheerleader or a football player, though?
-呃 她是 -这么较真吗
- Well, she's a... - Chrissy: For real?
别框住她 蒂姆 她可以是任何她想的身份
Don't put her in a box, Tim. She can be whatever she wants.
对吧 妮娜
Huh, Nina?
没错 头盔太酷了
Yeah. The helmet is crazy.
哦 看看这俩 是不是该在一起
Oh, look at those two. Isn't that sweet?
人声鼎沸 势不可挡
The crowd is hyped. The momentum is building.
妮娜·杜波夫给我们展示了她的活力
Nina Dobrev showed spirit, yes, she did,
当我们回来的时候
but when we come back,
蒂姆·蒂博将会全力争胜
Tim Tebow will try to pull out the victory
就在《假唱大作战》
only on "Lip Sync Battle."
今晚的《假唱大作战》中
And just like that, we are down
刚才我们为美丽的女演员
to the very last performance
妮娜·杜波夫带来的表演
of tonight's "Lip Sync Battle."
所深深折服
The beautiful actress Nina Dobrev brought it,
让第二回合的比拼
and then brought it
难度飙升
ten times as hard in round two.
现在她会在贵宾席稍事休息
Now, she gets to chill in the VIP,
是时候让蒂姆·蒂博展示他
while Tim Tebow is busy going over the playbook
最后的精彩演出了
for his final performance.
当他上场之前
But before Tim goes off,
让我们看看他幕后的准备
let's see how he got into show mode.
-我们来就是要赢 -是的
- We're in it to win it. - Yes!
跳 跳 跳 一 二 三 好的
Hop, hop, hop. One, two, three. Yes!
-这是跳舞机器 -没错 这很妙的
- It's dance boxing! - Yes! That's fantastic.
-我们上台吧 -好的
- Let's go into the stage. - Okay.
因为他是下一个 所以他们会让我们过去
'Cause he's next, so they're sending us through.
-克里丝 -蒂姆 很高兴见到你克里丝
- Chrissy. - Tim. Nice to see you, Chrissy.
久仰大名了啊
I've heard so much about you forever.
-谢谢你 -他会
- Thank you. - He'll be...
他为我重新混编了《普通人》
He made that remix of "Ordinary People" About me.
-等等 是不是很糟 -没有 挺有意思的
- Wait, was it bad? - No, it was fun.
很有趣的 我都笑了
It was funny. I laughed.
准备
Here we go.
有时你要离开最熟悉的领域
Sometimes you gotta get outside your comfort zone.
没错 所以你一直能赢啊
No doubt. That's how you win.
-谢谢你 -别客气伙计
- Appreciate it. - Peace, man.
准备开始了
Ready to go, guys.
各位 这是蒂博
Here's Tebow, everybody.
挥拳 蹲下 挥拳 蹲下
Punch, drop. Punch, drop.
我唯一担心的就是
The only thing I'm nervous about
速度球
is the speed bag,
因为你知道 有时需要一分钟
'cause you know, sometimes it takes a minute
才能让它正常动
to get that thing going.
你好
Oh, hello.
你给蒂姆·蒂博写了首歌♥吗
Did you write a song about Tim Tebow?
没错 《普通蒂》
Oh, yeah. "Ordinary Tebow."
-你好吗 -你好吗
- What's up, man? - How's it going?
真高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我感觉要得道歉了 我不记得
I feel like I should apologize. I don't remember...
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表