剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
-《基♥督♥教修女》 -噢 修女
- "Sister Christian." - Ooh, sister.
这简直就是一场即兴脱衣舞表演啊
That's a good stripper jam.
我感觉柱子都要被震倒了
I thought a pole would fall
我也做得到 但我更喜欢看你做
- and I could do it, but I liked watching you.
我不是为这些动作而生气
- I'm not mad at the visual.
我是觉得 你这些乱七八糟的想法都是哪儿来的
I'm just like, where do you come up with this stuff?
真的太棒了 你心中也藏着一个摇滚明星
That was so good. You have an inner rock star in you, too.
你会转动麦架
You toss the mic stand.
你会下蹲 你会扭动你的膝盖
You got down, you did the knee thing.
-没错 -真的很棒
- Yeah. - It was so good.
你在传递着一种能量 我喜欢
You were channeling something and I liked it.
嗯 没错 你也回座位吧 劳伦
Yup, right, you have a seat, Lauren.
坐在索尼夸旁边吧
You take a seat next to Sonequa.
好的 这是一场《行尸走肉》的对决
All right. It's a "Walking Dead" Showdown.
两位迷人的女士中将有一位从这场战争中胜利
And one of these lovely ladies could survive the battle.
接下来要进行的是残酷的冠军争夺环节
Up next, a bloodthirsty championship round.
究竟哪位冷峻的僵尸杀手
Which ruthless zombie killer
能够在离开这里时
will be walking out of here
戴上一条崭新的金腰带呢
with a new gold belt?
《假唱大作战》 不要走开
Keep in sync on LSB.
# Motoring #
# What's your price for flight #
欢迎继续收看《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle"
《行尸走肉》专场
of "The Walking Dead."
索尼夸和劳伦将要进行第二轮的对决了
Sonequa and Lauren are about to clash in round two.
她们奉上一场登峰造极的演出
This is their chance to create
的机会就要来了
a showstopping performance.
我们来看看劳伦为了向着冠军做出最后的冲刺
Let's see how Lauren got locked and loaded
会怎样让自己全副武装
to take a final shot at the title.
离节目开始只有一小时了
An hour till the show,
但至少好消息是 我不紧张
but the great news is, I'm not nervous,
但我害怕
I'm terrified.
噢 有意思
Oh, fun.
可以 不错
Good. Nice.
太棒了
That's awesome.
-嘿 杰基 -你美得我都不敢直视了
- Hey, Jackie. - Stare down!
穿得挺精神呀
I see you.
-我一点都不怕 噢 -穿得不错哦
- I'm not scared. Oh, oh, oh. - I see you.
我没有 没有害怕 管他呢
I ain't, I ain't scared. Whatever.
现在退出是不是太晚了
Is it too late to back out?
是吗 有人回我一下吗 现在退出算晚吗
Is it, anybody? Is it too late to not do this?
我们有黑丝♥袜♥
We have the black leg warmers.
-嗯 -我们有爵士舞鞋
- Okay. - We have the jazz shoes.
-噢 天哪 我不知道 -我觉得这样穿挺好
- Oh, my God, I don't know. - I think it's gonna look great,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
噢 天哪 我好激动
Oh, my gosh. I'm so excited.
-左 -左
- Left. - Left.
-右 -右
- Right. - Right.
左 左 然后
Left, left, and somebody...
没想到我真的能做出这些动作呢
I can actually do this.
没错
Yes.
别忘了假唱 劳伦
Don't forget to lip-synch, Lauren.
今天真的棒呆了 我是说 要不我们拍一整天好了
It was an amazing day. I mean, let's shoot this whole day.
这简直就是圣诞节
This is Christmas.
你好
How are you?
人们一直在说 你准备好
People keep saying, are you ready
把假发取下来了吗 我一脸懵逼 什么假发
to take the wig off, and I'm like, "Wig?"
另一个人才假呢
The other one was a wig.
我正和劳伦一起走着呢 我在镜头里
I'm walking with Lauren. I'm on camera.
-我们正在走路 -右脚 左脚 右脚 不对
- We're walking. - Right foot, left foot, right, no.
左脚 右脚 不对
Left foot, right foot, no.
-噢 天哪 -我懂
- Oh, my God. - I know.
这真的发生了
This is happening right now.
一切都成真了
This is going down.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
# First when there's nothing #
# But a slow glowing dream #
# In a world made of steel #
# Made of stone #
# Well, I hear the music #
# Close my eyes, feel the rhythm #
# Wrap around take a hold #
# Of my heart #
# What a feeling #
# Being's believing #
# I can have it all #
# Now I'm dancing for my life #
# Take your passion #
# And make it happen #
# Pictures come alive #
# You can dance right through your life #
# What a feeling. #
劳伦 哇
Lauren, whoo!
你差点快把你假发点燃了 宝贝
You almost lit your wig up, baby.
他们是说了要我站在前面
The one thing they said was stay forward.
-但你还是径直后退了 -表演挺好 很棒
- You went straight back. - Way into it, it's good.
好 来看看我们美艳的单人舞者有什么想说的
Look, let's go to our personal flash dancer
-克里丝·泰根 你觉得怎么 -这是我觉得
- Chrissy Teigen. What do you... - That was the feel good
这一季假唱里感觉最好的一个 亲爱的 真的
lip sync of the season, girlfriend, yes.
棒极了
Yes!
我不确定特技替身演员
So, I'm not sure the stunt double
该不该和你同时出场
is supposed to be in the same frame,
但我觉得这想法不错
but I appreciated it.
你们看的开心吗
Did you guys have fun?
开心
Yes!
那么 索尼夸 你有想到过
So, Sonequa, did you ever expect
你的《行尸走肉》演员搭档会
your "Walking Dead" Co-star...
-没有 -这样展现自己
- No. - to be out here with this?
-我懂 带上这个火♥辣♥的假发 -新款的维加斯假发
- I know, with the hot wig. - Fresh out of Vegas wig.
我没预料到 但我真的很喜欢
I did not expect it, but I absolutely love it.
我简直爱上它了
I'm in love with it.
好的 劳伦
All right, Lauren,
现在你回安全区好好休息吧
you head back to the safe zone.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 劳伦刚刚跳得简直登峰造极
All right, Lauren just danced her face off,
广♥告♥之后 索尼夸将有机会给予强力的回击
when we come back, Sonequa has a chance to retaliate.
这场假唱的腥风血雨将会继续
The lip sync bloodbath continues
在《行尸走肉》之战上演
on the battle of "The Walking Dead."
《假唱大作战》 不要走开
LSB. Stay synced.
# What a feeling #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
来自《行尸走肉》的女士们正在紧张对决
The ladies of "The Walking Dead" Are killing it.
第二轮比拼还将有一场表演
There's one more performance in round two,
之后就是选出胜者的时候了
and it's time to crown a champ.
让我们来看看索尼夸是怎么为这场大战
Let's see how Sonequa suited up
做准备的
for the big battle.
我觉得我就是胜者 我就是这么觉得的
I feel like a champion. That is what I feel like.
-感觉自己会赢 -是吗
- I feel like a winner. - Yeah?
是的 我不会接受其他任何结果
Yeah, I won't accept anything else.
好的 就这样 往右看
All right, here we go, lookin' right.
棒极了
Awesome.
-没有吓到我 -嗯
- No intimidation. - Yeah.
没有吓到我 这是一个很好的挑战
No intimidation, it's a good challenge
我也做好了充足的准备
that I am well-equipped for.
我一直在客厅里
Hey, ya'll, I've been rehearsing
像这样排练
in my living room like this.
你知道我的意思吗 没错 就像那样
You know what I mean? Yeah, like that.
嗯 我想在某个时刻做那个动作
Yeah, I wanted to do that at some point.
我们为你设想了一整部电影
We made a whole movie for you.
噢 天哪 我一直不知道
Oh, man, I had no idea.
你懂吧 就像 当你这样做
You know, how like, when you be like,
嗯 谢谢 伙计们
Yeah, thank you, guys.
这一定会很好玩
This is gonna be so much fun.
这就是舞台
It's the stage.
一定要换一双鞋
Definitely gotta get some different shoes.
我唱的不是詹姆斯·布朗那种风格的歌♥
I am not doing a James Brown song.
耶
Yeah!
我感觉不错
I'm good.
是时候了 就要开始了
It's time. This is goin' down.
没错
Yes.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表