剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
噢噢 今天我们要做点惊艳的事出来
Oh, we're gonna do some amazing things today.
完美
Perfection.
我觉得我带上这个看起来有点流氓 真的
I feel pretty gangster with this thing on, I'm not gonna lie.
我需要来点 最好还有点烟
I just need a 40 and some cigarettes.
那样我一夜回到童年时期了
And that's gonna take me back to my childhood.
对 就是这样 好的 很好
Yeah, that's it. Nice, that's good.
好的 真好 很棒
Love it. Good, that's awesome.
这就是你的鞋鞋啦
So, here are your shoes.
我真的有训练过穿高跟鞋走路
I was trained to actually walk in heels.
-那很好啊 -为了一部电影里八秒钟的镜头
- Nice. - For an eight second scene in a movie.
我还在琢磨着你在我衣橱里干什么呢
I was wondering what you was doing in my closet.
啊啊 百年一遇啊
Ahh! Never in a million years.
你以为我想在某人面前穿上我的高跟鞋吗
Did I think I'd be putting on heels, in front of somebody.
别笑我哦
Don't judge me.
你能让我骑着吗
I can be on you?
-你想怎么样都可以 -好吧
- You can be all over me man. - All right.
-就做你该做的事 放胆去做 -我得到批准了
- Do your thing. Do your thing. - I got the green light.
那就必须要上了
It's gonna happen.
好的 你做得很好
Yes, you got this!
我喜欢这个
I like that!
四个汉子对我摸来摸去而且我也对那四个汉子摸来摸去
Four guys touched me and I touched four guys.
有人要请我吃晚餐了
Somebody's taking me to dinner.
今晚
Tonight.
还有五秒钟开秀
We go in 5 seconds.
-四 -要去戴个假发 化个妆
- 4... - Gotta go visit hair and make up.
做一下小小的调整
Do a little trim.
调整前
Before.
-调整后 -哇哦
- After. - Whoa!
走吧
Let's go.
能罢♥工♥吗我们
Can we strike please?
行动起来
Moving on!
# Sittin' here eating my heart out waitin' #
# Waiting for some lover to call #
# Dialed about a thousand numbers lately #
# Almost rang the phone off the wall #
# Lookin' for some hot stuff, baby, this evenin' #
# I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight #
# I want some hot stuff, baby, this evenin' #
# Gotta have some hot stuff #
# Gotta have some love tonight #
# Hot stuff #
# I need hot stuff #
# Lookin' for a lover who needs another #
# Don't want another night on my own #
# Wanna share my love with a warm blooded lover #
# Wanna bring a wild man back home #
# Gotta have some hot love, baby, this evenin' #
# I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight #
# I want some hot stuff, baby, this evenin' #
# Gotta have some lovin' #
# Got to have love tonight #
# Hot stuff #
# I need hot stuff #
# Hot stuff baby #
# Gonna need your love tonight. #
小胖 小胖 小胖
Fluffy! Fluffy! Fluffy!
耶
Yes!
-你刚说了Yes吗 -是的 甜心 简直性感小野驹啊
- You said "Yes!" - Yes! Girl, slay!
炒鸡性感的
Slay!
你之前脸上有好多汗毛的啊
- You had facial hair before this,
-你刮毛了吗 -嘿 老兄 我刮的好吗
like you shave? - Hey man, I shave.
我五年没刮毛了
I haven't shaved in five years.
我喜欢你以为你
I loved that you thought that
刮胡子了你看起来就能像唐娜·桑玛了
if you shaved you would look like Donna Summer.
我什么都不用做 真的只用剃个毛
All I gotta do is shave.
他就这模样的吗
Did he rip up the runway with this look?
那双高跟鞋穿在你脚上真是没谁了
You worked those heels like nobody's business.
真的很赞
That was amazing.
还有什么说的 不过我真的好想去摸一下他那对假胸
What is there to say, aside from I wanna touch them titties.
当我们再次回来的时候
When we come back,
棒棒的观众们就要选出
this amazing audience decides
谁才是今晚的赢家
whose hot stuff and whose not.
冠军腰带已经准备好了
And the championship belt is up for grabs.
会是兰迪还是小胖呢
Will it be Randy or Fluffy?
锁定假唱大作战 我们马上回来
We'll be right back on "Lip Sync Battle!"
# Lookin' for some hot stuff, baby, this evenin' #
这两位角斗士
These two gladiators,
今晚在假唱的舞台上一点恐惧都没有露出来
showed no fear tonight on "Lip Sync Battle."
但是他们露了很多腿是真的
But they showed a lot of leg.
很多腿
A lot of leg.
好了
Here it is.
揭示真理的时刻
The moment of truth.
俩人进来只有一个能走出去
Two men entered but only one man leaves.
又到了观众们决定谁
It's time for the crowd to decide who gets
能拿走假唱大作战冠军腰带的时候了
the Lip Sync Victory Championship Belt.
-克里丝 来吧 -来了
- Chrissy, let's do this. - Let's do this.
今晚的冠军
Is the champion,
会是世界级拳击冠军兰迪·库卓吗
World class fighter, Randy Couture?
还是
Or...
赢家
Is the winner...
是炒鸡棒的逗比
Fantastic funny man,
加布里埃尔·伊格莱西亚斯呢
Gabriel Iglesias?
小胖 小胖 小胖
Fluffy! Fluffy! Fluffy!
今晚的假唱大作战冠军是
And the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is...
胖小胖加布里埃尔·伊格莱西亚斯
"Fluff Daddy Fluffy'" Gabriel Iglesias.
恭喜
Congratulations.
加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 过来
Gabriel, Gabriel! Come on over here.
小心点
Watch out, they can't see me B.
好吧
Aight.
你给自己挖的坑
- You threw yourself into this whole thing.
那是低调陈述的说法
- That's an understatement.
-那是低调陈述 -他在流血
- That is an understatement. - He's bleeding.
我在这里面穿了条打底裤
I'm wearing something underneath this
那个打底裤太紧了 我再也生不出娃了
that's so tight, I'll never have children.
我不想来到这里和一群汉子乱搞了
I didn't wanna come in here and just mess around man,
我真不想乱搞了
I didn't wanna mess around,
我想要来到这里 然后全身而退
I wanted to come in here and go all out.
我说过“如果我要来参加这个秀的话
I said "You know if I'm gonna do that show,
我就要尽可能地全力以赴”
I'm gonna go as balls to the wall as I can."
噢 老兄
My man...
好了 那么 兰迪
Okay so, Randy.
你没有得到腰带 你是第二 但是
You didn't get the belt, you're in second but,
你今晚突破自己了
you put yourself out there tonight.
观众们都很喜欢你
The audience loves you.
谢谢
Thank you!
所以我希望你今晚玩得开心
So, I hope you had a good time.
我玩得很嗨今晚 真的很棒
I had a blast, it was great.
正如他所说的 我觉得我们来这里就是来随心玩的
And like he said, I think we come out here to just let it go.
全部释放出来 最后做到最好的自己
Let it all out. And he definitely did that!
我觉得龙达·鲁西最好小心点了
I think Ronda Rousey better watch out!
哈 是啊龙达·鲁西要小心这个胖子了
Yeah, Ronda Rousey better watch out, yeah.
这是个很强劲的对手
That's a tough one right there.
再一次 像我们的
Once again, give some love
加布里埃尔·伊格莱西亚斯和兰迪·库卓表示喜爱
to Gabriel Iglesias and Randy Couture.
晚安 我是埃勒酷
Good night to me. LL Cool J.
还有我的甜心 克里丝·泰根
And my girl, Chrissy Teigen.
记住 不管你在一生中做了什么
And remember, whatever you do in life,
把对手打得落花流水 落花流水
knock 'em out the box L, knock 'em out L.
# Hot Stuff, baby, this evenin' #
# I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight #
# I want some hot stuff, baby, this evenin' #
# Gotta have some hot stuff #
# Gotta have some love tonight #
# Hot stuff. #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表