剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
就是那种
which is very...
很"疯狂"的生活
"Loca."
噢
Oh.
带有一点点瑞奇·马丁风的威尔莫·瓦德拉马上线了
With a little Ricky Martin, this is Wilmer Valderrama.
# She's into superstitions #
# Black cats and voodoo dolls #
# I feel a premonition #
# That girl's gonna make me fall #
# She'll make you take your clothes off #
# And go dancing in the rain #
# She'll make you live her crazy life #
# But she'll take away your pain #
# Like a bullet through your brain #
# Come on #
# Upside, inside out #
# She's livin' la Vida loca #
# She'll push and pull you down #
# Livin' la Vida loca #
# Come on, livin' la Vida loca #
# All right #
噢
Oh!
# Woke up in New York City #
# In a funky, cheap motel #
# She took my heart and she took my money #
# She must have slipped me a sleeping pill #
# She never drinks the water, #
# Makes you order French Champagne #
# And once you've had a taste of her #
# You'll never be the same #
# Yeah, she'll make you go insane #
# All right #
# Upside, inside out #
# She's livin' la Vida loca #
# She'll push and pull you down #
# Livin' la Vida loca #
# Her lips are devil red #
# And her skin's the color of mocha #
# She will wear you out #
# Livin' la Vida loca #
# All right #
# Livin' la Vida loca #
# She's livin' la Vida loca #
# Gotta, gotta, gotta la Vida loca #
# Gotta, gotta, gotta la vi... #
哇噻
Wow!
-哇塞 -他还把麦扔了
- Wow. - And he dropped the Mic.
太疯狂了好吧 衬衫 衬衫都给崩开了
That was crazy. Shirt... the shirt came open.
很棒很棒
The... I love it!
谢谢大家 今晚真的很美好
Muchas gracias, Esta noche Que Linda.
我还要感谢我的朋友 老埃
Muchas gracias, mi amigo, LL.
没什么 没什么
Por Nada, por Nada.
不用谢
Por Nada.
克里斯 你觉得怎么样
I mean, Chrissy, what did you think?
我看到你在那边用你的 用你的脚
I saw your little putting out the cigarette move,
-稍微跳了点这个踩烟头的舞步 -对对
- with your... with your feet. - Yeah, yeah.
我很喜欢那段 但是大家都知道
I like that, but it's all in the eyes.
-城市里的每一个角落都散布着烟头 -是的
- There's cigarettes everywhere in the city. - Yeah.
-所以你想把他们都踩灭了因为它们很危险 -没错
- So you wanna put them out 'cause it's dangerous. - Yeah.
非常危险
Very dangerous.
我之前都不知道你俩还有跳舞的天赋
I didn't know you had this talent of dancing, both of you.
我真的很期待第二轮比拼了
I really look forward to the second round,
真的 真的很期待
I'm telling you that much.
老实说 我其实 呃
To be honest, I actually... um,
我六岁开始就学萨尔萨舞了
I've been Salsa dancing since I was six years old.
啊 天啦噜
Oh my gosh.
我得跟我麻麻打个招呼
And I gotta... I gotta give my mother a
因为她现在在观众席里
'cause she's in the audience somewhere.
-在楼上 -威尔麻麻 你好啊
- Arriba. - Hola, mami.
好吧 吉娜 吉娜
All right, so, Gina, Gina...
你觉得咋样
What did you think of that?
我 你 你故意拉拢人心
I... you angle. Get them on your side,
打这种亲情牌
give them the heartbreak story,
我也很爱你哟 妈妈
I love you too, mama.
我懂的 我懂的
I get it. I get it.
很棒 很棒
That was pretty good. That was pretty good.
你还教了我萨尔萨舞 我爱你妈妈
You also taught me Salsa, I love you.
那么 第一轮已经结束了
So, round one is in the books.
吉娜小韦恩附身
Gina got Lil Wayne in the membrane,
而威尔莫则疯狂活了一把
and Wilmer just... lived la Vida loca.
现在 他们只剩下一次亮相的机会来征服观众了
Now, they've each got one shot left to dazzle the crowd.
《假唱大作战》稍后继续
Wilmer's gotta lay it all on the line,
威尔莫会给你们带来不一样的精彩
when "Lip Sync Battle" Returns.
# Upside, inside out #
# She's livin' la Vida loca she'll... #
你最好相信我们《假唱大作战》
You better believe "Lip Sync Battle"
要变得更加精彩了
is about to take it to the next level.
现在是我们第二轮比拼时间
But now it's time for round two.
在他风靡全场之前
Before he storms the stage,
让我们看看威尔莫为第二轮
let's check out how Wilmer prepped
做了怎样的准备
for his night on LSB.
嘿 吉娜 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, Gina, I got your text.
你知道你在说什么吗 你说"你怕了吗"
You know what you said? You said, "Are you afraid?"
那我就要问了"你现在怕了吗"
"Are you afraid yet?" I said,
"才怪 我现在忙着流汗呢 但是不是流冷汗"
"No, I'm too busy sweating, but not of fear."
# Tryin' to make a dolla out of 15 cents #
# Try-tryin' to make a dolla out of 15 cents #
我今天早上四点还在加拿大温哥华
I was in Vancouver, Canada this morning at 4:00 A.M.
为了拍这疯狂的节目
shooting this crazy action sequence.
当他们说"卡"的时候
And then when the moment they say, "Cut",
我就像
I'd be like...
一 二
one, two...
你能帮我拿一下这个吗
Can you hold this for me?
你去表演的时候就穿这个吗
You... is that... is that what you wear when you go to battle?
这是我彩排时候要穿的
This is what I wear when I rehearse.
-恩好吧 恩 -你要完蛋了
- M'kay. Yeah. - You're going down.
是吗 那感情好啊
Yeah? That's great.
呃 还有啊 你妈妈说"嗨"
Um... your mom says, "Hi."
噢
Oh.
去吧去吧 北鼻
Go on and do it, baby.
去吧 去尽情发挥 北鼻
Go on and do what you do, baby.
好的
Yes!
舞蹈编排很赞 非常有九十年代乐队风
The choreography's so great, and it's so 90's boy band.
噢耶 不 我得咧开嘴笑
Oh yeah, no. I'm going full cheese.
这不是一场比赛 这完全是为了证明自己
It's not a fight, it's a confirmation.
你们都会看到
And you guys will see
我的身上还有很多可以增彩的
there's just so much more to add.
威尔莫 这边请
Wilmer, right this way, please.
#
# Everybody #
# Rock your body right #
# Backstreet's back all right #
# Hey, now #
# Oh my God, we're back again #
# Brothers, sisters, everybody sing #
# Gonna bring the flavor, show you how #
# Gotta question for you, better ask it now, yeah #
# Am I original? #
# Yeah #
# Am I the only one? #
# Yeah #
# Am I sexual? #
# Yeah #
# Am I everything you need? #
# You better rock your body now #
# Everybody #
# Yeah #
# Rock your body #
# Yeah #
# Everybody, rock your body right #
# Backstreet's back, all right #
# All right #
# Yeah, aw, yeah #
# Everybody #
# Rock your body #
- # Yeah # - # Everybody, rock your body #
# Everybody, rock your body #
# Everybody #
# Backstreet's back, all right. #
-天啦噜 -你太棒了
- Oh my goodness. - You are amazing.
威尔莫
Wilmer...
威尔莫
Wilmer...
-你自我感觉如何 -谢谢你 老埃
- How did that feel? - Thank you, LL.
我感觉很好 超级好
I feel good, I feel good.
我们才刚开始巡回 所以你懂的
We just started tour, so you know...
所以你们懂的 有时候 我们得想出点新招
So you know, at times, we're working out some kinks,
但是你知道吗 我得告诉你
but you know, I gotta tell you,
是观众胖友们给了我们灵感
the crowd brought it.
还有 老实说啊 我充满了能量
And I... and to be honest, I, I feed off the energy.
非常感谢你们 谢谢
Muchas gracias, thank you.
你和吉娜 你和吉娜是朋友啊
You and Gina... you and Gina are friends.
-是的 -是吧 老兄
- Yes. - Yeah, buddy.
-你们都互相了解啊 -是的
- You know, you guys know each other. - Yes.
-那 呃 -是的 不 我们是
- And um... - Yeah, no, we're...
真的 我们是很要好的朋友
Completely. We're really good friends.
你把“愿吉娜安息”这句话搬上来
You put the "R-I-P Gina" Up.
-噢 -好吧 你们看到了吗
- Oh. - Okay, you see?
你觉得她不会跟你友尽吗
You think she's okay with that?
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表