剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Well, it's on and on, and on, on and on #
# The beat don't stop until the break of dawn #
# Well, my name is known all over the world #
# By all the foxy ladies and the pretty girls #
# I'm goin' down in history #
# As the baddest rapper there could ever be #
# I said 1-2-3-4 #
# Tell me, Wonder Mike, what are you waitin' for? #
# I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippie #
# The hip hip hop, a you don't stop #
# The rock it to the bang bang the boogie #
# Say up jumped the boogie #
# To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat. #
啊 我才不担心呢
Ah! I ain't worried.
啊 罗瑟尔 我觉得等会可能场面会挺难看的
Ah, Russell, I think it might get a little ugly later.
你准备好了么
You ready for that?
让我告诉你些事情 年轻的西洛·格林
Let me tell you somethin', young CeeLo Green.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我已经成为你的粉丝有好久了
I been a fan of yours for a long time.
我不知道我为什么要这样说话
I don't know why I'm talkin' like this.
因为让我告诉你 等到第二轮
Because let me tell ya, when we come back,
我可会像大金刚一样发起进攻了 杰克
It's on like Donkey Kong, Jack!
好了 西洛 和罗瑟尔一起回到贵宾席
A'right. CeeLo, join Russell in the VIP...
好啦 好啦
All right, all right.
你们两个都给我回到贵宾席去
Both of you guys go back to the VIP.
想坐哪儿坐哪儿
Sit where you want, too.
《假唱大作战》第一轮全是旧时代经典
Round one of "LSB" Was packed with old-school classics.
而等广♥告♥过后 西洛和罗瑟尔将改写剧本
When we come back, CeeLo and Russell flip the script
彻底打破技巧禁锢
and break out the tricks.
《假唱大作战》正式打响了
"Lip Sync Battle," It's on.
# Bang bang the boogie to the boogie #
# Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie #
# Let's rock, you don't stop #
# Rock the riddle that'll make your body rock #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
西洛·格林对阵罗瑟尔·皮特斯
CeeLo Green versus Russell Peters.
第二轮正是他们给自己表演加码
Round two is where our stars ramp up their performances
争夺冠军的时候
and go for the title.
让我们看看罗瑟尔如何准备表演
Let's see how Russell got ready
并以夺得腰带为目标的
and took aim at the belt.
我把他的头彻底剃秃了
I shaved his head completely bald,
而现在我得给他做一顶假发
and then now I'm making him a wig.
我对此可是相当的投入
I'm mad committed to this.
珍 我真觉得这有点奇怪
Jen, I do think this is a little weird
因为我要演的是加斯·布鲁克斯
'cause I'm doing Garth Brooks.
所以
So...
你们好啊 亲爱的女士们
Hello, ladies. Hello, darling.
这些是观众么
Is that audience?
嗨 观众们 你们好吗
Hi, audience. How are you?
我是等会要上这节目的棕皮肤爱出汗的人
I'm the sweaty brown guy that'll be on the show later.
嗨 简 这是衣柜吗
Hi, Jane... Oh, this is wardrobe.
-这就是衣柜区 -就是这里了
- This is the wardrobe area. - It's right here.
你想过来看看我们为你准备了什么吗
Do you wanna come and see what we have for you?
当然
Yeah.
我们为你把垫肩增高了 因为 你懂得
We bumped up the shoulder pads because, you know...
-那是八十年代 -噢
- ... it was the '80s. - Oh,
没错 就应该是这个样子
yeah, that's what is was supposed to be.
没错 我经历过
Oh, yeah, I was there.
-你觉得怎么样 -让我试试看啊
- How do you feel? - Let me see.
我觉得还不错
I think I feel good with this.
-是的 -棒极了
- Yep. - Amazing.
-我看到你们在排练 -是的
- I saw you guys rehearsing... - Okay.
而且我知道你们了解你们在做什么
... and I know you guys know what you're doing.
该担心的人是我
It's me that has to worry.
奔跑的人儿 我挺喜欢的
Running man. I love it.
谁喘不过气来了 反正不是我
Who's out of breath? Not me.
没错
Yes.
-我并不知道这就结束了 -哈哈哈 没错
- I didn't know it ended. - Haha! Right.
-我得再做一次吗 -倒数三个数
- Am I doin' this again? - In three...
噢 我还以为她是在开玩笑
Oh, . I thought she was kidding.
这是我六年以来做得最多的一次有氧运动
It's the most cardio I've done in six years.
西洛要输咯
CeeLo's goin' down.
你也许觉得你唱得疯狂 可我本人就够疯狂
You may think you sang crazy, but I am crazy.
好了 让我选个备用音乐
All right, let me get a stand by music...
就是现在 比赛开始了
This is it. Game on.
就是现在了 这是来真的么
This is it. It's the real one?
噢 卧♥槽♥ 好吧
Oh, . Okay.
我跟你说 这时候这杯东西就派得上用场
This is where this comes in handy. I'll tell you that.
舞台上再见啦
See you guys out there.
别在拍摄我的臀部哎 你个变♥态♥
Stop shootin' my ass, you pervert.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就是现在 冷静下来 兄弟们
Now, now, now, now, calm down, "Bruh."
# Can't sleep at night, I toss and turn #
# Listenin' for the telephone #
# But when I get your call, I'm all choked up #
# Can't believe you called my home #
# And as a matter of fact, it blows my mind #
# You would even talk to me #
# Because a girl like you is like a dream come true #
# A real life fantasy #
# No matter what your friends try to tell you #
# We were made to fall in love #
# And we will be together in any kind of weather #
# It's like that, it's like that #
# Every little step I take #
# You will be there #
# Every little step I make we'll be together #
# Can't sleep at night, I toss and turn #
# Listenin' for the telephone #
# But when I get your call, I'm all choked up #
# Can't believe you called my home #
# And as a matter of fact, it blows my mind #
# You would even talk to me #
# Because a girl like you is like a dream come true #
# A real life fantasy #
# No matter what your friends try to tell you #
# We were made to fall in love #
# And we will be together in any kind of weather #
# It's like that, it's like that #
# Every little step I take you will be there #
# Every little step I make we'll be together #
# Every little step I take you will be there #
# Every little step I make #
# We'll be together. #
噢
Oh!
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
- # You will be there # - Yeah!
-这就是我认真起来的样子 埃勒酷 -罗瑟尔
- That's how I get down, L. - Russell,
先休息一会儿
hang out for one second.
克里丝 你觉得这假发怎么样
Chrissy. What do you think of the hair?
-你能替我摸摸那假发吗 埃勒酷 -正在摸
- Will you touch it for me, LL? - It happens.
-就这样摸 没错 -我不会把这个弄得
- Oh, yes, yes. - No, I'm not making this...
这假发刚剪下来的
Pretty fresh.
我刚刚在后台一直在
I was literally standing back there
弄成卡♥通♥人物冈比的样子
re-Gumbying it.
这个冈比头型酷极了
That Gumby joint is crazy.
所以观众们 他们特别喜欢这表演
So the crowd, they had a great time.
你们刚刚看得开心吗
Did you have a good time?
-真的吗 -不 我刚刚在看观众
- Did you? - No, no, I saw 'em.
相信我 这个 当你在做这个的时候
Believe me. This... when you hit this...
-噢 没错 -你知道 这个简直
- Oh, yeah. - You know, that was...
你不能扮演博比却不来点兔子罗杰
You can't do Bobby without Roger Rabbit.
而你在做奔跑的人儿的姿势时
And when you do your running man,
你必须得不停转身 因为你不能
you have to get your turns, 'cause you can't...
没有人能一直沿着一个方向跑
Nobody ran in the same direction.
如果警♥察♥追你了可怎么办啊
What if the cops were chasing you?
-北边 南边 东边 西边 -噢 跑这边
- North, south, east, west. - Oh, go this way.
西洛 哟 你的评价
CeeLo, yo. Thoughts.
我是博比的超级粉丝 那可是我的偶像
I'm such a big fan of Bobby. That's my man.
你表演得不错
You did a great job.
尽管我看过迈克·泰森的模仿 他表演得更好
I think I've seen Mike Tyson do it better, though.
噢
Oh!
他甚至都不能念准你的名字
He can't even say your name.
提洛
TheeLo.
这位是提洛
It's TheeLo.
不开玩笑 我真的觉得你演的很棒
All jokes aside. I think you did a great job.
你表现得特别好
I think you did a great job.
谢谢你 西洛·格林
Well, thank you, CeeLo Green.
好了 罗瑟尔 去贵宾席休息片刻
Well, all right. Russell, take a seat in the VIP.
-我这就坐下了 -是的 好好给我坐那儿
- I'm gonna go sit down. - Yeah, yeah. Sit yo ass down.
罗瑟尔·皮特斯刚刚通过模仿博比·布朗
Russell Peters just took a little step closer to the title
而离冠军更近了一步
with some Bobby Brown.
可现在轮到西洛·格林的反击时刻
But now it's CeeLo Green's turn to hit back.
还剩一场疯狂的表演
One more insane performance,
就要到新冠军加冕的时刻了
then it's time to crown a new champ.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表