剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
- 德安德烈·乔丹 -
- 你为对战做了什么样的准备 -
- 吃蔬菜 -
# Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good #
# Everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll #
# Well, it's plain to see you were meant for me #
# Yeah, I'm your boy #
# Your 20th Century toy. #
他名字代表着 女士们最爱酷詹姆斯
His name stands for Ladies Love Cool James,
而且我们真的很爱他
and, oh, we do.
女士们先生们 热烈欢迎你们的主持人
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your host,
埃勒酷
LL Cool J!
让我看到你们的双手
Hands in the air!
欢呼声在哪里
Now let me hear you say, yeah!
耶
Yeah!
尖叫声在哪里
Now scream!
欢迎来到《假唱大作战》
Welcome to Lip Sync Battle.
当你们最喜爱的明星们想疯狂一把时
The show that your favorite stars
他们就会来到这个节目让你们目瞪口呆
come to when they wanna be totally outrageous.
各位保持这份热情
And keeping the party live,
让我们欢迎调皮的女主持
the mischievous mistress of sync,
可爱迷人的克里丝·泰根
the lovely... the lively, Chrissy Teigen.
# Everywhere I go, go, go, go, go #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
来吧 克里丝 动起来
Go, Chrissy. Get it, baby.
动起来 克里丝 动次打次 动次打次
Go, baby. Get it, Chrissy. Get it, Chrissy.
动次打次 动次动次再打次
Get it, Chrissy. Get it, Chrissy.
噢真棒 嗨
Oh! Oh! Hi!
-我依旧兴奋得不行 -不用 既然这样
- I still get so excited. - Don't... well,
我们今晚都有哪两位参赛选手呢
what do we got going on tonight?
噢 天了噜
Oh, my goodness.
今晚将会是冠军们之间的对战
So, tonight there's the battle of champions.
一个在音乐上叱咤风云 一个在球场上威震四方
One rocks the mic, the other rocks the court.
他们在各自领域都相当有种
Both are ballers in their own way,
我从早上一直耐心地等到现在
and I've been patiently waiting all day
就为了看他们等会的精彩表演
to see them both bring it!
既然如此 克里丝 咱们开始吧
Well, Chrissy, let's get this thing started.
开始吧开始吧 咱们开始吧
Let's do that. Let's get started.
不要睡了嗨起来
Let's get it poppin'!
观众们你们准备好参赛者入场了么
You guys ready to meet the challengers?
喔噢
Whoo!
他是八届NBA全明星
He's an eight-time NBA All-Star,
两次奥♥运♥会金牌得主
two Olympic golds,
而现在他更渴望得到《假唱大作战》的腰带
but now he wants a lip sync belt.
来自威克弗里斯特的六尺男儿
At six feet, from Wake Forest,
身穿快船队三号♥球衣的主力后卫
Clippers number three,
克里斯·保罗
Chris Paul!
而他的对手
And his opponent,
整个音乐产业都有受到
his opponent has had the entire music industry
此人♥大♥热单曲的影响
under the influence of his hits,
如今前来《假唱大作战》
here to crush "LSB"
要在假唱的舞台大展身手
because there's so much drama in the LBC...
欢迎我的兄弟 史努比·狗狗
my man, Snoop Dogg!
哇噢
Whoa!
你们两个刚刚对视了么
Did you guys look at each other?
你们两个刚刚是不是在那儿眼神交流来着
Did y'all get a little eye contact goin' there?
我都看不见他的眼睛
Can't see his eyes.
不过你会见识到我的厉害
But you gonna see what I'm sayin'.
哈哈
Ha! Ha!
好了 史努比·狗狗
All right, so, Snoopy Snoop,
给你一分钟在贵宾席做好准备
give you a minute to roll up a fat one in the VIP right quick.
你可以舒服地坐在那里
You can go lounge.
克里斯 过来这儿
Chris, come on over.
好了 克里斯
All right, so, Chris.
等会你要表演哪首歌♥
What song did you choose?
要不这样吧
You know what?
与其讲给你听 我还是展示给你看比较好
I can probably show you better than I can tell you.
-噢 你要展示给我看吗 -是的 让我展示给你们看看
- Oh, you gonna show me? - Yeah, let... let me show you.
这么神奇吗 好啊
Oh, oh, okay.
与其说给我听 他认为展示给我看更好
Oh, he gonna show me better than he could tell me.
让我看看 噢
Let me see. Oh...
噢 我不敢相信
Oh, no!
喔呜呜呜
Whoo!
等一会儿 别走啊 别走别走 你要去哪儿
Wait a minute. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
哎
Hey...
哎哟哎哟 这啥情况 克里斯·保罗
Hey, yo... hey, yo, Chris Paul.
为啥你就只给了史努比·狗狗
What'd you just give Snoop Dogg?
给他一点 琴酒和果汁
Little bit of "Gin and Juice."
掌声欢迎CP3 克里斯·保罗
Here is CP3, Chris Paul!
# With so much drama in the L-B-C #
# It's kinda hard bein' Snoop D-O-double-G #
# But I, somehow, some way #
# Keep comin' up with funky ass hits #
# Like every single day #
# May I, kick a little somethin' for the G's #
# And, make a few ends as I breeze, through #
# Two in the mornin' and the 40s still jumpin' #
# 'Cause my momma ain't home #
# I got some freaks in the livin' room #
# Gettin' it on #
# And they ain't leavin' till six in the mornin' #
# So what you wanna do? Huh #
# I got a pocket full of rubbers #
# And my homeboys do, too #
# So turn up the lights and close the doors #
- # but, for what? # - # We don't love 'em, no #
# Yeah! #
# So we gonna blow an ounce to this #
# G's up, freeze up, #
# For a second now bounce to this #
# Rollin' down the street smokin' indo #
# Sippin' on gin and juice #
# Laid back #
# With my mind on my money and my money on my mind #
# Rollin' down the street smokin' indo #
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah!
# Sippin' on gin and juice #
# Laid back #
# With my mind on my money and my money on my mind #
# Now, that, I got me some Seagrams's gin #
# Everybody's got their cups #
# But they ain't chipped in... #
太棒了
We're going...
# Now these types of things happen all the time #
真棒 克里斯
Work, CP!
# You gotta get yours, but fool I gotta get mine #
# See, everything is fine #
# when you're listenin' to the D-O-G #
# I got the cultivating music that be captivating me #
帅帅帅
Burn, burn, burn!
# Who listens, to the word that I speak? #
# As I take me a drink to the middle of the street #
# And get to mackin' to this trick named Sadie #
# She used to be my homeboy's lady #
# Eighty degrees, when I tell that trick please #
# Raise up off these N-U-T's, #
# 'Cause you gets none of these #
# At ease #
# As I mob with the Dogg Pound, feel the breeze #
# So you know I'm just #
# Rollin' down the street smokin' indo #
# Sippin' on gin and juice #
# Beeeitch! #
克里丝 克里丝 快跟我说说
Chrissy, Chrissy! Talk to me.
你觉得刚刚那表演怎么样
What was you feelin' about that?
-你是什么感觉 -天惹 你让史努比在后面
- How'd you feel about... - Man, you had Snoop
为他自己的歌♥唱和声伴奏
singing backup for his own song.
这简直是我见过最酷的事了
That was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
我的兄弟 兄弟
My man. My man.
我的兄弟史努比是一个传奇
My man Snoop is a legend.
大家一起为史努比鼓掌
Y'all give it up for Snoop.
好了 克里斯 你去贵宾席休息一下
All right, Chris. You grab a seat in the VIP.
史努比 来我这儿 来
Snoopy Snoop. Come on over here.
你选了哪首歌♥作为你第一首表演曲目
What's the first song that you chose?
-你准备先表演哪首歌♥ -耶 这是一首
- Like, what song are you doin' first? - Yeah, it's somethin'
能让大家对自己感觉良好的东西
to make the people feel good about they selves.
噢 所以大家觉得很开心对吗
Oh, so the people are gonna feel good?
-没错 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
接下来欢迎 史努比·狗狗
Well, this is, Snoop Doggy Dogg.
# Could you be loved? #
# And be loved? #
# Could you be loved? #
# And be loved? #
# Don't let them fool ya #
# Or even try to school ya #
# Oh, no! #
# Could you be loved? #
# And be loved? #
# Could you be loved? #
# And be loved? #
天啊 天啊
Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
天啊
Oh, boy.
开始祈祷吧
Blessed start.
顶尖入选的第一名
Top selected number one.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表