剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
这会打翻你们友谊的小船吗
Like, is that gonna affect your friendship?
其实吧 我根本没有想这么多
You know what, I didn't think about it that far.
我已经把你的号♥码删掉了
I already deleted your number.
噢 哇噻
Oh, wow.
-你的表演已经结束了 -谢谢
- Your work here is done. - Thanks.
-你可以坐到你的对手身边 -谢谢
- You can go take a seat next to the competition. - Thanks.
幸运哦 啊
Lucky! Ah!
那么威尔莫·瓦德拉马已经把这台音乐剧
So, Wilmer Valderrama just brought the drama,
喜剧以及舞蹈动作搬上了舞台
the comedy, and the dance moves,
这些足以帮他名留
will it be enough to turn him into
《假唱大作战》的青史吗 会吗
a "Lip Sync Battle" Legend? Will it?
又或者是吉娜·罗德里格兹会征服这个舞台
Or will Gina Rodriquez take the stage,
让观众朋友们毕生难忘呢
and take the crowd on the ride of a lifetime?
稍后回来 答案将为你揭晓
You'll find out when we come back.
# Everybody, yeah #
# You're my kind of people #
# People #
观众们怎么都看不够今晚的《假唱大作战》
This crowd can't get enough of tonight's "Lip Sync Battle."
威尔莫·瓦德拉马今晚的表演已经结束 在VIP区休息着
Wilmer Valderrama is done for the night, chillin' in the V.I.P.
但是吉娜·罗德里格兹即将为大家呈现最后一场表演
But Gina Rodriguez is about to get lit with her final number.
在她上台之前 让我们看看
Before she does, let's take a look
她是怎么度过在《假唱》大家庭里的时光的
at how she's been dealing with life here at the Lip Factory.
噢噢
Ooh.
我真的敲激动的 很有趣也很放松
I'm very excited to be having fun, letting loose.
你知道的 你今晚可能不能
You know, you're not gonna
看到《处♥女♥情缘》
probably be seeing Jane the Virgin tonight.
呃 你准备好看了吗
Um, are you ready to see it?
是的
Yes!
我想说的就是这个
That's what I'm talking about.
威尔莫 你完了
Wilmer, it's over.
# Hey, hey, hey #
救命 天啊 天啊
Help! Jesus, Jesus.
嘿 祝你好运 讲真
Hey, break a leg. Seriously.
不 不要
No, don't...
我穿着高跟鞋呢 威尔莫
I'm wearing heels, Wilmer.
谢谢你
Thank you, mama.
必要的时候你还是得穿上细高跟儿 知道吗
Sometimes you just gotta put on your stilettos, okay?
-嗨 女士们 我是吉娜 -嗨 我是阿什利
- Hi, ladies. I'm Gina. - Hi, Ashley.
-很高兴见到你们 -我是贾娜
- Lovely to meet you. - I'm Jana.
贾娜 很高兴认识你
Jana? Lovely to meet you.
第二轮表演会很精彩的 我坚信和这些优秀的舞者一起表演 会
This'll be great, and I'm sure with the people it's just like...
耶 不 不
Yeah, no, no.
耶
Yeah.
嘣
Boom.
嘿 尽管出招
Hey, leave it out there.
尽管使出你全部招数 全部使出来
Leave it all out there. All out there.
我是在示好 看到了吗
That was me trying to be nice, you see?
你要完了 北鼻
You're going down, baby.
# Free your mind #
# I wear tight clothing and high heeled shoes #
# It doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute #
# No, no #
# I like rap music, wear hip hop clothes #
# That doesn't mean that I'm selling dope #
-天啦噜
- # No, no, no # - Oh my gosh.
# Oh, lord, forgive me for having straight hair #
# No, it doesn't mean there's another blood in my heir #
# Yeah, yeah #
# I might date another race or color #
# It doesn't mean I don't like my strong black brothers #
# Why, oh why must it be this way? #
# Before you can read me #
# You gotta learn how to see me #
# I said free your mind #
# And the rest will follow #
# Be colorblind, don't be so shallow #
# Free your mind and the rest will follow #
# Be colorblind, don't be so shallow #
#
# Before you can read me #
# You've got to learn how to see me #
# I said, free your mind. #
哇哦
Wow.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
嘿 我知道你 我知道你非常重视我们这个秀
Look, I know you... I know you took this show very seriously.
-非常重视 -噢 真的非常重视啊
- Extremely. - Oh, so seriously.
是的 我要么不做 要么做到最好
Yeah, when I do something I do it right,
你知道我什么意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
你这得是做了多少准备啊你
What kind of preparation did you do?
呃 伸展 弓箭步
Um, stretches, lunges.
就是那个 就个弓箭步嘛
That's it, just lunges.
克里斯 你觉得咋样
Chrissy, what did you think?
这是 这是《假唱》女王吗
Is there like, a lip syncing annunciation queen?
因为你太厉害了 你真的超棒的
'Cause you were amazing at it, you killed it.
现在鼓风机为你效力了 妹子
And the wind is working for you right now, girl.
对的 甜心 就这样
Yes, honey! Yes!
很棒 很棒 很棒
Nice, nice, nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
威尔莫带来了后街男孩
Wilmer brought back Backstreet,
吉娜则是风尚合唱天团上身
Gina freed her mind with En Vogue,
现在 又到了由观众决定他们命运的时刻了
Now, it's up to the audience to decide their fate
为最终腰带得主投上关键性的一票
in the all-important vote for the belt,
《假唱大作战》马上回来 为您揭晓答案
when "Lip Sync Battle" Comes right back.
# Free your mind and the rest will follow. #
再一次 两位世界级明星大腕
Once again, two world-class celebrities,
考验了自我价值 并大胆接受了
check their egos at the door and fearlessly accepted
《假唱大作战》的挑战
the "Lip Sync Battle" Challenge.
现在 是观众决定谁
Now, it's time for the crowd to decide
将永垂青史
who will become immortal
并把我们可爱的冠军腰带带回家的时刻了
and take home that sweet championship belt.
-克里斯 来颁奖吧 -好的 我来啦
- Chrissy... let's do this. - Yes. Let's do this.
今晚的冠军 是吉娜·罗德里格兹吗
Is tonight's champion Gina Rodriguez?
还是威尔莫·瓦德拉马呢
Or is it Wilmer Valderrama?
-噢 票数真够接近的 -再投一次吗
- Oh, that was close. - One more time?
吉娜 吉娜 吉娜
Gina, Gina, Gina...
你知道吗 我觉得你们已经做出决定了
You know what? I guess you guys just decided.
冠军就是我们的吉娜·罗德里格兹
The winner is Gina Rodriguez.
真是很嗨啊
That is crazy.
你们都很嗨啊
You guys rock!
-真的票数很接近啊 真的 -非常接近
- Now that was a close one. It was close. - Very close.
但是 我不知道 粉丝们 你的粉丝们
But, I don't know... the fans, your fans,
他们让你获胜了 他们很爱你的
they pulled it out, they love you.
我也敲爱你们的
I love you guys!
威尔莫也表现得很棒啊
Wilmer did a great job.
赢得这个腰带对你来说意味着什么
What does winning this belt mean to you,
既然你现在是《假唱大作战》的冠军了
now that you're the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion?
你知道的 呃
You know, um,
我要特别感谢我的麻麻 粑粑
I'd like to thank, um, my mom and my dad.
我爱你们 你们太棒了
I love you all, you guys rock.
今晚的表演真的太棒了 谢谢节目组邀请我来
This is so incredible, thank you for having me here.
你们都很赞 我很爱你们
You guys are so amazing. I love you guys so much.
威尔莫 你们的票数真的很接近的
Wilmer, that was real close second place.
真正的亚军 你今晚表现得很棒
Real close runner-up. You did a great job, man.
你感觉如何 感觉还好吗
How do you feel? You feel good?
不 我觉得很好 很棒
No, I feel good. I feel good.
呃 俩人比拼中 我得了亚军 真的很棒
Uh, getting second place in two people, it's amazing.
但是 呃
But, um...
我会 我会来这
I'll... I'll be here,
呃 你知道我什么意思吗
uh... you know what I mean?
是的 我知道 我非常清楚你的意思
Yeah, I know what you... I know exactly what you mean.
好了 来自我埃勒酷的晚安
Okay, good night from me, LL Cool J,
还有我的甜心 克里斯·泰根
and my girl, Chrissy Teigen.
记住 无论你在生活中遇到了什么
And remember, no matter what you do in life,
都要把它打得落花流水
you always gotta knock 'em out the box, L.
落花流水
Knock 'em out, L!
# Why, oh why must it be this way? #
再给我一轮热烈的掌声 胖友们
Give 'em another round of applause, y'all.
再嗨一遍
Give 'em another round of applause.
# Before you can read me you've got to learn how to see me #
# I said, free your mind and the rest will follow #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表