剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
史努比·狮子正是在下
Snoop Lion.
啵 啵 啵 啵 啵
Bop! Bop! Bop! Bop! Bop!
克里丝
Chrissy,
我需要听听你的感受
I need to hear it from you.
比如 告诉我 你感受到爱意了吗
Like, tell me, like, could you be love?
告诉我 你刚刚的感受是什么
Like, what was you feelin' right now?
我在后台甚至都可以闻到那些爱意
I could smell some of that love backstage.
是的 妹子
Yeah, girl.
-就是这么臭臭的 -恢复的青春
- That was that stinky... - Rejuvenation!
充满了活力
Brings forth coordination.
我喜欢
I love it.
好了 史努比
All right, Snoop.
和克里斯一起在贵宾席就座
Join Chris on the bench for a second.
瞧 这里的盛况就是如此
Look, it's like this here.
CP3对阵史努比·狗狗
CP3 as Snoop Dogg
首战已经打响
pounded the stage in round one.
不过最盛大的表演尚未到来
But the biggest performances are yet to come.
只有一人能带着冠军的头衔回去
One baller rolls out of here champion.
不要走开
Keep it synced.
# ... And be loved? #
欢迎回来《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
我们今天有NBA里最坚韧的控球后卫
We've got the hardest chargin' point guard in the NBA
对阵音乐界最游刃有余的家伙之一
against one of the smoothest dudes in music...
CP3 对阵 史努比
CP3 versus S-N-O-O-P.
第二轮即将到来 而此轮表演没有界限
Round two is on the way and sky's the limit.
伴舞 服装 一切就位
Dancers, costumes, be ready.
让我们看看克里斯如何准备
Let's see how Chris got prepped
他争夺冠军的最后一战
to make his final run for the title.
你必须得尽一切努力
You gotta give it your all.
这就是你得做的
That's what you gotta do.
得把粉丝们都赢过来 你必须得奉献你的一切
To win the fans over, you gotta give it your all.
而这就是我要做的 所以史努比惨咯
And that's what I'm gonna do. So Snoop in trouble.
他最好知道他今天可要有麻烦了
He better know he in trouble today.
他在哪儿 史努比在哪儿
Were he at? Where Snoop at?
别告诉我史努比要演个芭蕾舞♥女♥演员
Don't tell me Snoop gonna be a ballerina.
-哈 -世事难料啊
- Hah! - You never know.
史努比要和芭蕾舞♥女♥演员跳舞
Snoop dancin' with ballerinas?
告诉我你在干什么
Tell me what you're doing.
呃 最高机密 赶紧暂停下来 代号♥十
Uh, top secret. Cut it off, code 10!
-快告诉我你在干啥 -把大门快锁好
- Tell me what you're doing! - Lock the gate!
-敌人出现了 -噢 天
- The enemy is here. - Ooh, wee.
斯坦普斯中心比这个看起来轻松多了
The Staple Center look a lot easier than this.
-不 并没有 -你说什么
- No, it don't. - What?
你又说什么
What?
让我在两万名观众面前
Put me in front of them 20,000
-站在罚球线上 随时都行-你知道我说的啥意思了吧
- on the free throw line any day. - See what I'm sayin'?
-看到没 -随时都行
- See? - Any day.
你学会了不
You got this?
我裤子老是往下掉
My pants just wouldn't stay up.
我的错
That's my fault.
是的 我们老激动了 我们特地来这支持他
Yeah, we're excited. We're here to support him.
不过我们也是来 你知道的
But we're also here to, you know,
看看他会不会出糗
pick up anything that he messes up on.
你知道我的意思不
You know what I mean?
这样我们就能在飞机上嘲笑他
So we can clown him on the plane
还有在更衣室里也一样
and in the locker room.
不过 嗯 到目前为止他都表现不错
But, uh, he's killing it so far.
所以我 我目前还没有什么坏话可以说
So I have... I have no trash talk yet.
我得松松筋骨 做点赛前准备了
I have to get that pre-game stretch in.
没错 没错 暖暖身
Yeah, yeah, warm it up a little bit.
好了 我们准备好 五分钟后就位
Okay, here we go. Places in five.
好了 就是现在
All right, now. It's that time.
就是现在 不成功便成仁
It's that time, it's do or die.
你准备怎么做呢
What you gonna do?
你准备怎么做
What you gonna do?
-好了 我们要开始了 -伙计 你怎么样
- All right, here we go. - What up, there, partner?
-嗨 兄弟 放轻松 -你才放轻松
- Hey, man, be easy. - You be easy.
-不 你需要放轻松 别紧张哦 -你才要放轻松
- No, you be easy. Take it easy. - You be easy.
-对我这老家伙别下手太狠 克里斯 -嗯 随便啦
- Take it easy on the old man, CP. - Yeah, whatever.
随便啦 真是
Whatever.
# My girl's like candy, a candy treat #
# she knocks me hot up off my feet #
# She's so fine as can be #
# I know this girl is meant for me #
# Candy Girl #
# You are my world #
# You look so sweet #
# You're a special treat #
# Candy Girl #
# All I want to say #
# When you're with me #
# You brighten up my day #
# All I know #
- # When I'm with you # - When I'm with you...
# You make me feel so good #
# Through and through #
# The way you walk #
# And the way you talk #
# You always look so good #
# You make me forget my thoughts #
# Every night #
# And every day #
# I'm always thinking of you #
# In every way #
# All I know #
# When I'm with you #
# You make me feel so good #
- # Through and through # - Through and through!
- # Candy Girl # - Five, six, seven, eight.
# You are my world #
# You're everything, everything #
# Everything to me #
# She walks so fast, she looks so sweet #
# She makes my heart just skip a beat #
# My girl's like candy a candy treat #
# she knocks me hot up off my feet #
# Candy Girl #
# You are my world #
# I need it, need it, need it, need it #
# Need it every day. #
赞
Yes!
CP3
Cp3!
我的天啊
Oh, God!
我想要问问我们的糖果女孩怎么看
I wanna go to our candy girl, our special treat.
你们喜欢不 我已经喘不过气来了
... you guys like that? I'm out of breath.
-刚刚精彩到不行 -首先
- That was amazing. - First of all,
你刚刚是在那儿做俯卧撑还是别的什么
you were doing push-ups over here or something.
不 那是电臀舞 埃勒酷
No, that was twerking, LL.
真的假的
Is that right?
-真的是电臀舞吗 -让我来教你们
- Twerking? - Let me teach you.
刚刚那是电臀舞吗
That was twerking?
真的是这样吗 我不敢相信
Is that what that was?
噢 我的天
Oh, man.
刚刚那表演特别棒 相当有料
That was everything. That was good.
而且你的竞争对手相当安稳
Your competition's too peaceful.
显然他也沉浸其中了
He was so into it, too.
嗨
Hey.
-嗨 史努比 -怎么了
- Hey! Yo, Snoop. - What up, dawg?
你能超越刚刚的表演吗
Can you top that?
那肯定会很有难度
That's gonna be hard to top.
刚刚的表演很震撼
That was phenomenal, dawg.
我现在跟你说哦
I'm gonna tell you right now.
刚刚那简直
That was...
天 克里斯你叼炸天了有没有
Boy, you something else.
我都准备带你和我一起巡回演出了 CP3
I'm gonna have to take you on tour with me, CP3.
赛季外找我 我还是有空的
It's gonna have to be the off-season.
噢 对了 为现场的其他几位快船队员欢呼尖叫起来
Oh, yeah, shout out to some of the Clippers in the building.
送给我小伙伴们的尖叫声在哪里
shout out to my fellas in the building.
德安德烈 约什·史密斯
DeAndre, Josh Smith.
我还看到了保罗·皮尔斯
I saw Paul Pierce in here.
好了 克里斯
All right, Chris.
在你对手旁就座
Go take a seat next to your rival.
我的兄弟 史努比·狗狗
My man, Snoop Dogg.
CP3刚刚带来了他的男子团体
CP3 just got his boy band on
表演了一个新版本合唱团的杰作
with a New Edition masterpiece.
牛人的对战依旧继续
Battle of the ballers continues...
广♥告♥之后更加精彩
when "Lip Sync" Returns.
# Candy Girl #
今晚 我们有篮球场上最响亮的名号♥之一
Tonight, we got one of the biggest names in hoops
对阵我的兄弟 史努比
goin' against my man Snoop.
克里斯·保罗刚刚在第二轮用糖果攻陷了观众
Chris Paul just candy crushed round two.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表