剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
like that in my entire life.
真是不可思议
That was unbelievable.
这太棒了
This is so great.
今晚还能更奇葩一点吗
Can this night get any stranger?
我们将在《假唱大作战》中找出答案
We'll find out when "Lip Sync Battle" Comes back
今晚的最后一首歌♥曲
for the last song of the night.
# ... anybody else #
# When I think about you, I touch... #
今晚的《假唱大作战》已经快接近尾声了
Tonight's "Lip Sync Battle" Is almost over,
所以来点尖叫声吧
so make some noise!
-哇呼 -喔
- Whoo! - Whoo!
现在将出场的是卡蕾·库奥科
And now it's up to Kaley Cuoco
要背水一战并且还要搏得更多观众的心
to strike back and steal the hearts of our audience.
让你们知道今晚对卡蕾来说有多么的重要
To give you an idea how much this night means to Kaley,
看看她是如何来准备这场战斗的
take a look at how she prepared for the battle.
你完蛋了 乔什·盖德
You're going down, Josh Gad.
-你听到了吗 -你要完蛋了
- Do you hear that? - You're going down.
连我的化妆师都觉得你弱爆了
Even my makeup artist thinks you suck.
乔什不知道他要被什么打脸了
Josh doesn't know what's about to hit him, okay?
他应该现在就回家 因为我已经赢定了
He should just go home now, 'cause it's over.
我的搭档在这儿
My costar in there.
搭档在这儿 它有九尺长啊
Costar's in there. He's nine feet long.
真想把乔什推到这随便一个里面
I always wanted to put Josh Gad in one of these.
好了 让 让我们把我搭档拿出来把
All right, let's... let's take my costar out.
好了 我们在这儿
Okay, there we are.
还有这是
And it's...
哇哦
Wow!
是的
Yes.
好的 我们出发把
Okay, let's go.
-谢谢你 -好了
- Thank you. - Okay.
卡蕾·库奥科 大家
Kaley Cuoco, everybody!
尽情去闹 玩的开心
As much fun as you want to have...
-好的 是的 -尤其是和乔什在一起
- Okay. Yep. - Obviously with Josh.
人们已经开始疯狂了
The crowd is going nuts.
是 是 这样最好
Yeah. Yeah, it's the best.
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
他不凶人吧
He's friendly?
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
-这个看起来好么 -是的
- Does it look good? - Yes.
有趣吗
And funny?
腰带戴好了
Click.
乔什应该打道回府了 好么
Josh should go home now, okay?
是啊 乔什 现在就回家吧
Yeah. Go home now, Josh!
现在回吧
Go home now.
# I know I may be young #
# But I've got feelings, too #
# And I need to do #
# What I feel like doing #
# So let me go, and just listen #
# All you people look at me #
# Like I'm a little girl #
# Well, did you ever think it'd be okay #
# For me to step into this world? #
# Always saying, "Little girl, don't step into the club" #
# Well, I'm just trying to find out why #
# 'Cause dancing's what I love #
# I'm a slave for you #
# I cannot hold it #
# I cannot control it #
# I'm a slave for you #
# I won't deny it #
# I'm not trying to hide it #
# Baby, don't you wanna #
# Dance up on me #
# To another time and place? #
# Oh, baby, don't you wanna #
# Dance up on me #
# Are you ready? #
# Leaving behind my name and age? #
# I'm a slave for you #
# Slave for you #
# I cannot hold it #
# I cannot control it #
# I'm a slave for you #
# I won't deny it #
# I'm not trying to hide it, baby #
# Like that. #
哦
Oh!
好吧
All right.
哦
Ohh.
你是在和一条真的白化巨蟒一起跳舞么
Did you just perform with a real albino python?
是啊 没错 埃勒
Yes, I did, LL!
他的名字叫史蒂夫
His name was Steve.
我向大家介绍 蛇蛇史蒂夫
I'd like everyone to know Steve the snake.
-蛇蛇史蒂夫 -它很可爱 不是么
- Steve the snake? - Ain't he cute, yeah?
还有它刚才吻了我
And he kissed me earlier,
那真是太棒了
and it was really nice.
- 我 我 - 拿着它 乔什·盖得
- My... my... - Take that, Josh Gad!
我家驴的名字叫乔纳森
My donkey's name is Jonathan,
并且他也十分友善
and he was also very friendly.
-克里丝 -哦 我的天呀
- Chrissy... - Oh, my God.
怎么有只鸟 伙计
What's up with the bird, man?
这是罗伯特
This is Robert.
罗伯特和我认为你和史蒂夫秒杀全场了
Robert and I thought you and Steve killed it.
乔什还以为他和他家驴一起很酷
Josh thought he was cool with the donkey.
这太神奇了
It was amazing.
-非常棒 -谢谢 克里丝
- Pretty good. - Thanks, Chrissy.
小甜甜卡蕾
Little Kaley Spears.
小甜甜卡蕾 各位
Kaley Spears, everybody.
所以卡蕾是希望通过蛇来赢了乔什
So Kaley's trying to snake the victory from Josh,
但他是不是已经使用终极王牌了呢
but did he already play the ultimate Trump card?
《假唱大作战》回来后 就由观众来定夺
The audience decides when "Lip Sync Battle" Comes back.
# ... slave for you... #
你能相信今晚眼前发生的事么
Can you believe what we witnessed tonight?
现在 回馈时间到啦
Now, now, we come to the payoff.
是时候让观众来决定
It is time for the crowd to decide
其中哪个会赢得
which of these two goes home
《假唱大作战》的冠军腰带回家呢
with the "Lip Sync Battle" Championship belt.
准备好了么
All right?
克里丝 让我们来宣布吧
Chrissy, let's do this.
让我们宣布吧
Let's do this.
今晚的冠军就是
Is tonight's champion...
乔什·盖德
Josh Gad?
或者赢得今晚比赛的是
Or is tonight's champion...
卡蕾·库奥科
Kaley Cuoco?
哇哦
Whoo!
大家发话了
The people have spoken,
今晚《假唱大作战》的冠军就是
and the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is...
乔什·盖德
Josh Gad.
干得漂亮
Well played.
让我来说些什么 我想说
Let me say something. I want to say...
等等 等等 在你帮我戴上之前
Hang on. Hang on. Before you put this on...
埃勒 我发誓 这腰带绝对太大了
It won't fit anyway, LL. I promise.
在你帮我戴上之前 我只是想
Before you put this on, I just want
-说清楚这点 -刚刚好
- to say something. - It's on!
我很荣幸 但是我不能接受它
I'm honored, but I cannot accept this,
因为卡蕾·库奥科今晚在《假唱大对战》中实现了她的梦想
because Kaley Cuoco's dream was to do "Lip Sync" Today,
所以我要把她给卡蕾
so I'm giving this to Kaley.
喔
Ohh.
# I don't want anybody else #
# When I think about you... #
你现在的感觉是啥
What are your feelings right now?
我认真的说 我逗你的 我要要回来
I serious... I was with you. I want this back.
啊哈 乔什 请
Nah, Josh. Keep...
冷静 我会
Hold on. I would just
取消你的资格的
disqualify your ass for that.
太污了
That was foul.
再一次 掌声和尖叫声送给乔什和卡蕾
Once again, let's hear it for Josh and Kaley!
祝君晚安 我是埃勒酷
Good night from me, LL Cool J,
还有我们的克里丝·泰根
and my girl Chrissy Teigen.
记住 不论你在做什么
And remember, no matter what you do,
打的他们落花流水
knock 'em out the box, L.
打的他们落花流水
Knock 'em out, L.
# I don't want anybody else #
# When I think about you, I touch myself #
# Oh, I don't want anybody else #
耶
Yeah!
# When I think about you #
# I touch myself #
# I touch myself #
# I touch myself #
# I touch myself #
# I touch myself #
# I touch myself. #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表