剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good #
# Everybody say it's just like rock 'n' roll #
# Well, it's plain to see you were meant for me #
# Yeah, I'm your boy, your 20th Century toy #
他一直一直在努力 真的做得很棒
He's been doing it and doing it and doing it well.
有请我们的主持人 埃勒酷
Please welcome your host, LL Cool J!
让我感受到它 你们的手在哪里
I'm feelin' it. Hands in the sky.
让我看到你们的双手
Hands in the sky.
现在让我听听你们说 耶
Now let me hear you say "Yeah."
-耶 -说 嗨 耶
- Yeah. - Say "Hell, yeah."
嗨 耶
Hell, yeah.
哇噢
Wow.
欢迎来到全城最火的现场
Welcome to the hottest spot in town,
我们的嘉宾带着他们最好的表现
where our celebrities bring their best
来到这个舞台
right here to the big stage.
今晚仍旧精彩 不过在开始之前
We have a great show tonight, but before we get started,
你们知道我需要请出这位女士
you know I need to bring out the lady of the house.
我们的美女解说
She's our colorful commentator supreme.
迷人的 妩媚的
The engaging, the enchanting...
克里丝·泰根
Chrissy Teigen.
给力啊 姑娘
Get it, girl. Get it.
给力 给力 给力 给力 给力
Get it, get it, get it. Get it girl, get it.
噢 感觉有人被我闪瞎眼了
Oh! I think I flashed somebody.
克里丝我们今晚也是火力全开对吧
Oh, Chrissy we're on fire tonight, right?
喵 太嗨你们可不要投诉我们哦
Meow! Oh, don't sue us.
不不不不不 这有什么可以担心的
No, no, no, no, no, don't worry about it.
好吧 反正我们编辑好再播 好了好了
Yeah, we'll edit that out. Not. Okay.
我们节目一直很燃的 你们懂的
This show is always a blast, you know that.
不过今晚 我们将会有点小小的不同
But tonight, we have a little twist.
今天有两位绝世逗比
These are two very funny people
这俩正在电视上演一对夫妻
who actually play a married couple on TV.
我们一直看到他俩之间的火花
We're used to seeing the sparks fly between them,
我等不及想看今天会发生什么
and I cannot wait to see what happens
当他们没剧本 又变得激♥情♥四射 激♥情♥四射
when they go unscripted and get fierce-ish... fierce-ish!
我发誓我不会说激♥情♥这两个字的
I promised myself I would never say the word "Fierce,"
-听起来不错啊 -激♥情♥
- but that sounds good. - Fierce.
不错 听起来真不错
Sounds good. It sounds good.
好了你可以上座了
So why don't you head over to your perch?
-谢谢 -坐好
- Thank you. - Get on up there.
她是一位天才笑星 模特 演员
She's a talented comedian, model, and actress.
来自《喜新不厌旧》的特雷西·埃利斯·罗斯
From "Black-ish," It's Tracee Ellis Ross.
哇啊
Whoa!
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
什么 什么
What? What?
这位是她在《喜新不厌旧》里的老公
And he plays her husband on "Black-ish."
是的是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
超级搞笑的喜剧演员
Very funny actor and comedian.
我其实跟他一起拍过电影《天国降临》
We actually did a movie together, "Kingdom Come."
让我们欢迎 安东尼·安德森
Please welcome my man, Anthony Anderson.
你们爽吗
Are you not entertained?
他吃药了
He's okay.
你们爽吗
Are you not entertained?
好了好了好了
All right, all right, all right.
-我的天啊 -额滴神啊
- Oh, my goodness. - Oh, my god.
-你应该紧张点 特雷西 -我很紧张啊
- You should be nervous, Tracee. - Oh, I'm nervous.
我要热身一下
I'm gonna drop like it's hot!
伸伸腿 为了你们我都拉伸一天了
Stretchin', I been back stretchin' all day for you.
快看这个 特雷西 看这个
Look at this, Tracee, look at this.
我的神哦
Oh, oh my gosh.
你也来一个 我扶着你
Yeah, get down there. I got you.
-我来一个 -我扶着你 来一个
- I'll do it. - I got you. Go, go!
耶耶耶 天啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, my God!
怎么能
What the...
起来吧 你还能起得来吗
Now get up. Can you get up?
当然了好么
I did it, though!
-让我们开战吧 -我惊呆了
- Get this started. - I'm impressed.
你们真的准备好了吗
You guys ready for this?
安东尼 你先来
Anthony, you're gonna go first.
特雷西 你可以稍作准备
Tracee, I'm gonna let you mentally prepare.
好了 安东尼 过来吧
Okay. Anthony, come on over.
-好的 长官 -今晚属于你
- Yes, sir. - It's your night.
-好的 长官 -你打算怎么做
- Yes, sir. - What are you gonna do?
我才不会告诉你我打算唱歌♥呢
I'm not gonna tell you what I'm gonna sing.
-我要唱直接就唱上了 -好的 好的
- I'm just gonna do it. - Okay, okay.
秘密
Secrets.
好了 女士们先生们 安东尼·安德森
Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is Anthony Anderson.
准备好了吗
Y'all ready?
# Take a look at me #
# Tell me do you like what you see? #
是的
Yes!
# Do you think you can? #
# Do you think you can do-o me? #
哇哦
Whoo!
# Girl, let your hair down #
# Take off your clothes #
# And leave on your shoes #
# Would you mind if I looked at you for a moment? #
一点都不介意
Not at all!
# Before I make sweet love? #
# The time was 6:00 on the Swatch watch #
# No time to chill, got a date #
# Can't be late, hey #
# The girl is gonna do me #
# Move to the Jacuzzi #
# Ooh, that booty #
# Smack it up, flip it, rub it down #
# Oh, no! #
# You can do me in the morning #
# You can do me in the night #
# You can do me when you wanna do me #
# Ohh #
# You can do me in the morning #
# You can do me in the night #
# You can do me when you wanna do me #
# Shine #
哇哦 你们爽了吗
Whoo! Are you not entertained?
- 所以 特雷西 - 什么
- So, Tracee. - Yes.
你妈妈是传奇歌♥星戴安娜·罗斯
Your mother is the legendary Diana Ross.
是的
Yes.
所以安东尼会唱歌♥吗 他到底有没有两下子
Does Anthony have skills? Does he have skills?
安东尼有绝妙的技巧 但我们还没见识过我的
Anthony has wonderful skills, but we haven't yet seen mine.
好的 亲爱的我帮你暖场了
Okay. I warmed them up for you, honey.
-我帮你暖场了 -你真乖
- I warmed them up for you. - You are a good man.
我是你的开场表演
I'm your opening act.
-安东尼 请到VIP区就坐 -去你的位子坐好
- Anthony, take a seat in the VIP. - Go to your chair.
-我去了 -有请
- I'm going over there. - Please.
-罗斯小姐 你的出道时间到了 -好的
- Miss Ross, Your turn to burn. - Yeah.
-好的 -过来一点
- Okay. - Come on over here.
如果你翻开经典点歌♥本
If you were to go into the classic American songbook,
哪一首是你现在会选的
which selection would you pull out of it right now?
-我的天 -哦
- Oh my God. - Ooh.
《重低音》
"Super Bass."
麻辣鸡的《重低音》
"Super Bass" By Nicki Minaj?
就是麻辣鸡
By the Minaj!
女士们先生们 特雷西·埃利斯·罗斯
Ladies and gentlemen, Tracee Ellis Ross.
就是我
That's me.
老天保佑
Lord have mercy.
# This one is for the boys with the boomin' system #
# Top down, AC, with the coolin' system #
# When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up #
# Got stacks on deck like he savin' up #
# And he ill, he real, he might got a deal #
# He pop bottles, and he got the right kind of build #
# He cold, he dope, he might sell coke #
# He always in the air, but he never fly coach #
# He a trip-trip sailor of the ship-ship #
# When he make it drip-drip kiss him on the lip-lip #
# That's the kind of dude I was lookin' fo' #
# Yes, you'll get slapped if you're lookin', ho #
# I said, 'scuse me, You're a hell of a guy #
# I mean my, my like pelican fly #
# You're so shy, and I'm loving your tie #
# You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye #
# Yes, I did, yes, I did #
# Somebody please tell him who the eff I is #
# I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up #
# Back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up #
# Boy, you got my heartbeat runnin' away #
# Beating like a drum, and it's coming your way #
# Can't you hear that boom-badoom boom #
# Boom badoom-boom, he got that the super bass #
# Boom-badoom boom, boom badoom-boom #
# You got that super bass #
# See, I need you in my life for me to stay #
# No, no, no, no, no, I know you'll stay #
# No, no, no, no, no, don't go away #
# Hey #
# Boy, you got my heartbeat runnin' away #
# Don't you hear that heartbeat comin' your way? #
# Oh, it be like boom badoom-boom #
# Boom badoom-boom, hey #
# Can't you hear that boom badoom-boom #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表