剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# This was just like dynamite #
# Honey got a booty like pow, pow, pow #
# Honey got some boobies like wow, oh, wow #
# Girl you know I'm loving your, loving your style #
# Check, check, check, check, #
# Check, checking you out #
# Like, ohh #
# She got it all #
# Sexy from her head to toe #
# And I want it all, 'n all, 'n all #
# Baby, let me love you down #
# There's so many ways to love ya #
# Got me like oh, my gosh, I'm so in love #
# I found you finally #
# You make me wanna say oh, oh, oh, oh #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh #
# Oh, oh, oh, my God. #
嘿 凯
Oh, yo, Kev.
看完你的表演亚瑟小子可能会有点紧张
Usher might be a little tight after that.
我已经上气不接下气了
I'm out of breath. I can't breathe.
心率过速吗
Little elevated heart rate?
因为要转很多圈 你们可能不懂
That's the thing about gyrating, people don't know.
它会让你心跳加速
It'll get your heart rate up there.
你刚才有个动作
You did that move... I saw one of them moves,
是手提钻还是什么
was that the jackhammer or something?
是 就是亚瑟的动作
Yeah, you know, the thing with Usher,
超多没必要的指来指去和抓抓挠挠
it's a lot of unnecessary pointing and grabbing.
好像他摆的姿势都没什么意义
It's almost like he just poses for nothing.
有的时候停下的时候又很别扭
And sometimes it stops uncomfortably.
就像我停下的这次
Like there was one time I stopped...
我停住了一秒钟
I stopped like this for a second.
我肯定拉伤了腹股沟
I definitely pulled a groin for a second.
但是在我脑海里 我想 亚瑟会做什么呢
But in my mind, I said, "What would Usher do?"
然后我换到另一边
And I just switched the side.
这就是我所做的 这就是我当时所做的
And that's what I did. That's what I did at that point.
哇 很好 凯 去贵宾席找你的搭档吧
Wow, all right, Kev, join your costar in the VIP.
今晚的超级巨星奥利维亚·穆恩
So tonight's superstars Olivia Munn
和凯文·哈特已经完成第一回合的角逐
and Kevin Hart crushed round one.
接下来 他们将会布置舞台
Up next, they get to transform our stage
进行第二轮比赛
any way they choose to for round two.
《假唱大作战》 不要走开
"Lip Sync Battle," Stay with it.
# You make me wanna say oh, oh, oh, oh #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Welcome to "Lip Sync Battle."
今晚我们有喜剧演员凯文·哈特
Tonight we've got funnyman Kevin Hart
对阵美丽动人的奥利维亚·穆恩
versus the stunning Olivia Munn.
两位明星已经准备好他们的最终表演
It's time for the championship round when our stars
来争夺最终的冠军席位
get to create their ultimate performances.
让我们看看凯文是如何准备最终对决的
Let's see how Kevin got ready to smoke the competition.
人们不曾知晓我的第二人生
There's another life that I live that people don't know
它叫没有发生的人生 知道吗
and that's called the life that didn't happen, you know?
我想当个歌♥手 但是没成功
I wanted to be a singer. It didn't work.
我最后成为一名喜剧演员 这也不错
I ended up being a comedian, which is fine.
我喜欢我的职业 但是今天
I love it, but today
我要实现另一个梦想
I get to live out that other dream.
嘿 这很酷
Hey. This is cool.
场面一定要看起来很混乱
It's has to look like mayhem.
是的
Yes!
大家看着我
Anybody looks me in the eye,
我有个大问题
I have a major problem.
你们 你们有在看我吗现在
Did you... are you guys looking in my eyes?
我的手臂在颤抖
My arm is shaking.
真有点累人啊 兄弟
That is a little tiring, brother.
嗨 女士们
Hello, ladies.
只是让你们知道我已经订婚了
Just letting you all know I'm engaged.
-看看他 他真可爱 -太傻了
- Look at him. He's so cute. - This is stupid.
亚伦 亚伦 不要拍了
- Aaron! Aaron, this is...
叮咚叮咚 他爱这个游戏
- Ding dong! Ding... He loves this game.
我结束表演之后 女士们 你们可能会改变看法
After my performance, ladies, things may change in your mind.
好的 开始 倒计时 四 三
All right, here we go, in four, three..
你穿的这是秋裤吗
Are you wearing long john underwear?
-这是什么 -这是时尚
- What is this? - This is fashion.
-这是婴儿睡衣 -是吗
- These are baby pajamas. - Are they?
-你的歌♥是什么 -你为什么不问问碧昂斯为何她在这里
- What's your song? - Why don't you ask Beyoncé why she's here?
-碧昂斯给你助唱 -我可没这么说
- Beyoncé is here for your song? - I didn't say that.
没有客场明星出现
No guest-star appearances.
凯文·哈特自嗨
Kevin Hart rolls by himself.
凯文·哈特不开玩笑
Kevin Hart don't play that .
凯文 你是下一个
Kevin, you're next.
相信我 我没有听见吼叫声
Trust me. I don't hear the roar.
# Slam! Duh duh duh #
# Duh duh duh, let the boys be boys! #
# It's another one, in the gutter one #
# Ghetto runnin' 'em, troublesome #
# Extra double dum, I come to beat 'em #
# Defeat 'em and mistreat 'em #
# So what if that I'm cheatin'? #
# Now everybody wanna say I'm grimy #
# I'm-a show ya' how, come on, all in together now #
# Yeah, ooh, yeah, that's how it's gotta be #
# So stop tryin' to be loud as me, #
# 'Cause you can't do that, think about it #
# Playin' Russian roulette with an automatic #
# A what just they say to make a kid #
# Make a million children slam #
# Slam! Duh duh duh, duh duh duh #
# Let the boys be boys! #
# Slam! Duh duh duh, duh duh duh #
# Let the boys be boys! #
# Mean 'n nasty, greedy-smashing #
# Ever-slow-gasser #
# Strictly swift blast of the raspy-rasp basher #
# That I provide, I provide that you was cheap #
# Beside the ghetto vibe make me flip like Jekyll and Hyde #
# Of course, hit between the eyes #
# I plan to vandalize, I supply the static #
# I roll with the bad guys #
# My mind, it's graphic, expressed it, grasp it #
# So, kill the copy cat, I can't, it's all mastered! #
# Directed it when ya'll least expected it #
# And thought it was safe, ONYX hit you in the face #
# Slam! Duh duh duh, duh duh duh #
# Let the boys be boys! #
# Slam! Duh duh duh, duh duh duh #
# Let the boys be boys! #
# Slam! Duh duh duh, duh duh duh #
# Let the boys be boys! #
# Slam! #
哇
Wow.
小凯 喘口气 喘口气
Kev, catch your breath, catch your breath for a minute.
我真的喘不过来气了
I'm definitely, definitely out of breath.
克里丝 我要告诉你
Chrissy, I got to tell you,
你就像是热闹趴上的玛莎·斯图尔特
that's like the Martha Stewart of gangbanging.
我看到大家都那么潇洒
I saw everyone doing it one way,
所以我想那我也配合一下
so I figured I'd keep it catalog friendly.
你害怕从舞台跳下去吗
Were you scared to stage dive?
不 要是他们直接躲开
No, it actually would have worked
让我摔下去那更好
if they had of just moved and let me fall.
这是唯一一件可以帮我一把的事
That's the only thing that would have snapped me out of it,
但是实话说 你们给予的热情
but I can honestly say the energy that y'all gave
真的给了我很多力量 所以谢谢大家
helped me give more energy, man, so I give it to y'all.
谢谢
Thank y'all.
所以 奥利维亚 你觉得这个表演怎么样
So, Olivia, talk with me about that performance.
你脑海中想到什么
What was going through your mind
当他表演这段的时候
when he was letting the boys be boys?
很好 首先 我想这是不公平的
Well, first I thought it was unfair that there were
这么多投票的观众
so many audience members who will be voting
也参与了部分的表演
part of the performance.
第二 还有你 克里丝 真的吗
Second, et tu, Chrissy? Really?
你应该是中立的 看看你
You're supposed to be neutral. Look at you.
太晚了 太晚了
Too late. Too late.
好的 小凯 坐上你的嘉宾席
All right, Kev, take a seat in the VIP.
-是的 -冷静一会
- Yes, sir. Yes, sir. - Chill out for a second.
好的 我们一会回来 奥利维亚开始表演
All right, when we come back, Olivia jumps in.
两位明星 只有一条冠军腰带
Two stars, only one belt.
《假唱大作战》 精彩马上回来
"Lip Sync Battle," Stay synced.
今晚来自《佐2》的两位演员
The cast of "Ride Along 2"
挑战《假唱大作战》的舞台
rolls into "Lip Sync Battle" Tonight.
凯文·哈特已经完成第二轮挑战
Kev Hart slammed round two.
让我们看看“老穆米”
Let's check out how "Old Munn-y" Got ready
为她高风险的最终对决所做的准备
for her high-stakes final performance.
我一大早一直在暖嗓
I've been doing vocal warm-ups all morning.
# Like this, this #
你知道我们是假唱的
You know we're lip syncing.
我们是假唱比赛
We're lip syncing.
祝你好运吧
Good luck with that thing.
让我们从头开始
Let's go from the top.
哈
Ha!
打 对
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表