剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
你让他压力山大
You put the heat on him.
哦
Ooh.
那么 宝拉 很感谢你能参与到节目中来
So, Paula, thank you for stopping by.
-谢谢 宝拉 -乐意之极
- Thank you, Paula. - My pleasure,
我玩得很开心的 谢谢
I had a great time, thanks.
哇哦
Whoo!
这还是第一首歌♥而已 太疯狂了
That's only the first song. That's crazy.
詹娜 到贵宾区稍事休息
Jenna, grab a seat in the VIP.
你可以在那边休息会
You can hang out in the VIP for a minute.
好了
Okay...
詹娜和宝拉共同演绎宝拉这首《冷血》
Jenna doing "Coldhearted" By Paula Abdul with Paula Abdul.
为了制敌 查宁又将使出何种杀手锏
What's Channing gonna do top that?
更多精彩 广♥告♥之后为您揭晓 就在塔图姆夫妻假唱大作战
Find out when "LSB: Battle of the Tatums" Returns.
# He's a coldhearted snake #
# look into his eyes #
# uh-oh #
# he's been telling lies #
欢迎回到假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
现在在我身边的是查宁·塔图姆
We're here with Channing Tatum, half of one of the coolest
好莱坞里最酷最具竞争力的夫妻档之一
and apparently most competitive couples in Hollywood.
刚才詹娜和宝拉的联袂表演让我们大开眼界
We just saw his wife Jenna blaze the stage with Paula Abdul.
我们来看看查宁·塔图姆是如何舞出他人生的
Let's see how Channing prepared to step up.
你和詹娜谁更好胜
Who's more competitive, you or Jenna?
太难回答了 真的太难回答
That's hard. That's super hard.
我们俩都超好胜 我们两人都是 两人都是
We're super competitive, both of us, both of us,
所以我说这可能是观众最后一次
and that's why this could be the last time
看到我们这样同台了
you ever see us together.
实在是一件异常纠结的事情 我们还有个孩子呢
It's very nerve-racking. We have a child.
这样才不安全了 为什么都穿成这样
This is so unsafe. Why do you guys wear these?
不 我去 不 妈的 不
Oh, hell, no, you, no.
这样你才能感同身受
That's exactly what feels it like.
不 不 不不 不
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
想都别想
That's not happening.
我们找到一件胸罩 应该会适合你
We found bras that will fit you
如果你一定要这么没节操的话
if you want to go that far.
我都不知道这是不是我第一次这么做了 实在记不得了
I'm not sure if this is a first. I can't remember.
这件衣服下面要不要再穿件紧身衣
Got a body suit or something that goes under this?
-你想穿吗 -也许吧
- Do you want one? - Maybe. Yeah.
-我会想办法的 -我的旺仔小馒头到时候可能会露点
- We'll figure it out. - My nips might be popping out.
好的
Yes!
太赞了
Amazing.
嗨 查宁 最近怎么样 很高兴见到你
Hi, Channing, how are you? So nice to meet you.
你也是 幸会
Nice to meet you as well.
你们在引领潮流 太疯狂了
You guys are bringing it. It's crazy.
我们管它叫做塔式风格
It's like Tattum-onium
-今晚的假唱舞台你们会让大家耳目一新 -塔式风格
- in the house tonight. - Tattum-onium.
我为了自己放手去做 别人倒没为我这么做过
I do this to myself. No one else does this to me.
这个想法太糗了
This is such a bad idea.
现在试拍一张
One shot to check my light.
-开始拍摄 -三二一音乐走起
- Camera rolls. - Music on three, two, one.
我知道两人都是很强大的对手
I know both of them are fierce competitors,
而且他们 我知道他们都想获胜
and they... I know they both want to win.
会很疯狂的
It's gonna be crazy.
爱你们 各位
Love you guys.
要吓尿了 我的眼睛都被汗水浸湿了
Terrified, sweating out my eyeballs.
走这边
Right this way.
我爱你
I love you.
哦 你抹了口红所以就不亲我了
Oh, you're not gonna kiss me because of lipstick?
哦 你行
Oh, yeah.
接下来有请查宁·塔图姆
Hoping to freeze his competition,
看他如何“冻获全胜”
here's Channing Tatum.
# The snow glows white on the mountain tonight #
# not a footprint to be seen #
# a kingdom of isolation #
# and it looks like I'm the queen #
# the wind is howling #
# like this swirling storm inside #
# couldn't keep it in #
# heaven knows I tried #
# don't let them in, don't let them see #
# be the good girl you always have to be #
# conceal, don't feel, don't let them know #
# well, now they know #
# My power flurries through the air into the ground #
# my soul is spiraling #
# in frozen fractals all around #
# and one thought crystallizes #
# like an icy blast #
# I'm never going back #
# the past is in the past #
# let it go, let it go #
# and I'll rise like the break of dawn #
# let it go, let it go #
# that perfect girl is gone #
# here I stand #
# in the light of day #
# let the storm rage on #
# the cold never bothered me anyway. #
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
啊
Agh!
-查宁 -哦
- Channing... - Oh...
查宁 哦 伙计
Channing. Oh, man.
我童年的幻想
My childhood fantasy.
《魔力麦克》 动作明星
"Magic Mike," Action star...
还真是
Yeah.
奎德公主
Princess Quad.
嘿 嘿 这可真是 可真是
Yo, yo, that was... Yo, that was...
我是说 你还真有种 敢这么做
I mean, that was ballsy.
-真不是话里有话 -累死了
- No pun intended. - It's tiring.
老兄 当艾莎看起来没这么累啊
Man, Elsa didn't look this tired.
-我想说 我是说 克里丝 -我懂
- I mean... I mean, Chrissy, - I know.
查宁这一出有没有让你倍感温馨
Did Channing melt your heart or...
比起詹娜 他玩这一手相当与众不同
A very different tactic than Jenna.
虽然毫无性感可言 不过我还蛮喜欢的
No sex appeal, but I like it.
什么
What?
-这不 -不 不 魔力麦克的本领我已经见识过了
- This doesn't do... - No, no, I've seen "Lagic Mike."
我喜欢你现在这个版本
I like seeing this version.
这 这更让你有种迷之麦克的感觉
This is... this is more "Mystery Mike."
是的
Yeah.
很明显你们家那位是千金
And you clearly have a daughter...
很明显你女儿
You clearly have a daughter who must...
肯定会很开心
who's going to be so happy.
不过也会觉得有点奇怪 真的会觉得超级困惑
And confused. And really, really confused.
所以其实 这位父亲是在对他女儿
So basically, this is a father showing his love
-表达父爱 -我打算毁了这部电影
- for his daughter. - Trying to ruin the movie
这样我们以后就不用再重复看了
for her so we never have to watch it again.
这么说吧 很明显
I tell you... so look, obviously,
你们是音乐世家
you guys are musical family.
那在家你们都放些什么歌♥
What's up with the playlist at home?
基本上 就是丁日了
It's basically... there's a Justin Bieber channel.
没有没有 什么歌♥都听 老兄
There's... no, it's everything, man.
真的是各种歌♥曲
It's literally everything.
我超喜欢 超喜欢 真的很喜欢 詹娜
I love it, I love it, I love it. Now, Jenna.
-嗯 -你女儿最喜欢听这首歌♥
- Yes? - This is your daughter's favorite song.
哦 天啦噜 是的
Oh, my God, yes.
所以查宁是在公平竞争吗
Is Channing playing fair right now?
我是说 那可 我都不知道刚才是什么情况
I mean, that... I don't even know what just happened.
如果不能在这里获胜
Well, if I don't win here,
那在家我一定得扳回一局
I'm definitely gonna win at home.
-我是这么计划来着 -哦 天哪
- That was the plan. - Oh, my God.
哦
Oh...
好的 查宁 和你老婆一同在嘉宾席休息下
All right, Channing, join your wife in the VIP.
哇 迷之麦克
Wow, Mystery Mike.
这都是什么鬼
What is this?
如果您现在正收看我们的节目
If you're just tuning in,
您现在看到的是查宁版本的艾莎公举
that is Channing Tatum as Princess Elsa.
好戏还在后头
And we're just getting started.
塔图姆夫妻毫无保留 使出浑身解数
Mr. And Mrs. Tatum are using every trick in the book
只为拔得头筹
to edge each other out of the game.
广♥告♥之后 为你带来更多精彩表演
More huge performances when we come back.
假唱大作战 精彩正在继续
"Lip Sync Battle," Baby, it's on!
# Let it go, let it go #
# I'm one with the wind and sky #
# let it go, let it go #
欢迎回到假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle,"
塔图姆夫妻大♥比♥拼
Tatum v Tatum!
到目前我们已经目睹了各种精彩疯狂的表演
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表