剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
All right.
我觉得我们要试着弄清楚
I feel like we need to go and try to figure out
她到底在搞什么鬼 对吗
what the hell she's gonna be doing. Right?
我们要刺探下佐伊的军情
Let's try to get some spy action on Zoe.
佐伊在另一边彩排
Zoe's just on the other side of that rehearsing.
看看我们能不能 听见什么
Let's see what we can... can we hear her?
我什么都听不见
I don't hear anything.
我们可以进去吗 可以进去吗
Can we go in? Can we go in?
-我们应该 -好嘛 让我们进去
- We should... - Come on, let's go in.
把我们锁在外面了
Locked us out, dude.
我刚在为比拼做彩排
I was ready to start my rehearsal for this battle
现在我就被困在外面的小路上
and now I'm being held in the alley here at the stage
因为她还在里面
because she's still in there.
# ... used to play... #
-嗨 我是扎克 你好啊 -很高兴见到你
- Hi, I'm Zach, how are you? - Nice to meet you.
-你来了我实在太高兴了 -很高兴见到你
- I'm so excited you're here. - Nice to meet you.
很高兴你来了 我好害怕
I'm glad you're excited. I'm fucking terrified.
好了 伙计们 开始了
All right, guys, here we go.
我们可以过一遍要做什么吗
Can we just walk through what we're gonna do
-这样我清楚一点 -好的
- so I can be clear about it? - Yes.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God.
太难搞了
Fucking hell.
-嘿 兄弟 -嘿 你好啊
- Hey, buddy. - Hey, what's up?
我很高兴 进行得如何
Pleasure. How's it going?
-很棒 -那倒地动作很棒
- That was so great. - Yeah, it was a good stumble through.
-第一次试得不错 -还是很精彩
- It was a good first shot. - No, that was really great, though.
-我们会更好的 -我就像
- We'll get there. - I was like...
不 但我感受到那种喜悦 很有意思
No, but when I feel that joy... that was fun.
好的 兄弟 谢谢
Good, man, thank you.
说真的 我觉得我从没做过
Honestly, I don't think I've ever done
这样的事
anything quite like this.
如果一切顺利 我就不会吐
God willing, I don't puke.
我今天早上早餐吃的很清淡
I ate a very light breakfast this morning,
就是以防万一
in case that happens.
他达到所有假唱嘉宾都没达到的境界
Here to boldly go where no "LSB" Guest has gone before,
掌声欢迎扎克瑞·昆图
make some noise for Zachary Quinto!
耶
Yeah!
# I won't let you down #
# I will not give you up... #
# Gotta have some faith in the sound #
# It's the one good thing that I've got #
# I won't let you down #
# So, please don't give me up #
# 'Cause I would really, really love #
# To stick around, oh, yeah... #
# I think there's something you should know #
# I think it's time I start the show #
# There's something deep inside of me #
# There's someone I forgot to be #
# Take back your picture in a frame #
# Don't think that I'll be back again #
# I just hope you understand #
# Sometimes the clothes do not make the man #
# All we have to do now #
# Is take these lies and make them true somehow #
# All we have to see #
# Is that I don't belong to you #
# And you don't belong to me, yeah, yeah #
- # Freedom # - # I won't let you down #
- # Freedom # - # I will not give you up #
- # Freedom # - # Gotta have some faith in my sound #
# You gotta give what you take #
# It's the one good thing that I've got #
- # Freedom # - # I won't let you down #
- # Freedom # - # So please don't give me up... #
噢 不
Oh, no!
- # Freedom # - # 'Cause I would really, really love #
# To stick around, to stick around #
# Well, it looks like the road to heaven #
# But it feels like the road to hell... #
那是辛迪·克劳馥
That's Cindy Crawford!
# I took the knife as well #
# Posing for another picture #
# Everybody's got to sell #
# But when you shake your ass #
# They notice fast #
# Some mistakes were built to last #
# That's what you get #
# That's what you get #
# That's what you get #
# Say, that's what you get #
# Say, that's what you get #
# For changing your mind #
# That's what you get for changing your mind #
# That's what you get #
# That's what you get #
# And after all this time #
# I just hope you understand #
# Sometimes the clothes do not make the man #
# All we have to do now #
# Is take these lies #
# And make them true somehow #
# All we have to see #
# Is that I don't belong to you #
# And you don't belong to me, yeah, yeah #
- # Freedom # - # I won't let you down #
- # Freedom # - # I will not give you up #
- # Freedom # - # Gotta have some faith in my sound #
# You gotta give what you take. #
噢
Oh.
哇哦
Whoa.
呜
Whoo!
哇哦
Whoa.
真的吗
Really?
辛迪·克劳馥哟 小贱♥人♥
Cindy Crawford, bitch.
-你还带来了个女神 -辛迪
- You're gonna get a goddess? - Cindy...
-你还带来了个女神 -克劳馥哟 小婊贝
- You're gonna get a goddess? - ... Crawford, bitch!
太卑鄙了 扎克 你好卑鄙
That's low, Zach. That's so low.
辛迪 我爱你
Cindy, I love you.
哇哦
Wow.
随便吧 随便吧
Whatever. Whatever.
在我们谈论表演细节之前
Before we even get into the performance,
-先掌声感谢女神级人物 -哇哦
- give it up for the iconic... - Whoa!
辛迪·克劳馥的到来
the beautiful Cindy Crawford.
感谢你的出场 辛迪
Thanks for being here, Cindy.
呜呼
Whoo!
太赞了
Amazing!
那么 克里丝
So, Chrissy...
克里丝 你在跳什么
Chrissy, you're bouncing.
我很想鼓掌 但是 浴巾会掉下去
I would clap but you... I would lose this.
-鼓掌 -我能鼓掌吗
- Clap! - Can I clap?
-给我来点掌声嘛 -好吧 我要鼓掌
- Give me a round of applause. - Okay, I'm gonna clap.
噢 我的天哪 实在太精彩了
Oh, my God, that was amazing.
你和辛迪·克劳馥同台演出
You got to perform with Cindy Crawford.
感觉如何
How does that feel?
辛迪 我的天哪
Cindy, my God!
她那双大长腿躺在浴缸里的时候
How amazing were her legs in this bathtub,
简直羡煞我也
are you kidding me?
很美的大长腿 绝美的大长腿
They were amazing. They were absolutely amazing.
我没想到我再次这么做了
I can't believe I'm doing this again, I don't know,
都二十五年后了
25 years later or something.
等等 那是什么感觉 我想听听你的感受
Wait, what was that like? I need to hear about that experience.
这首歌♥ 即使到了今天 音乐一响起
This song just... even to this day, when it comes on,
我就立刻状态满分
I'm just instantly in a great mood.
我觉得这首歌♥真的很棒
I think it's such a great song.
-看到你的表演也是十分难得 -绝对是
- And it was so fun to watch you perform it. - Hundred percent.
拜托 要多谢你 你做到的
Please, thank you. You made it.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
-我在说什么 -她太棒了
- What am I talking about? - She's amazing.
-她秒杀全场了 对吗 -让他们看看你的美丽容颜
- She made it, right? - They gotta see how beautiful you are.
你看起来真美 很高兴你能到现场
You look so amazing. We're so happy to have you.
-谢谢你 谢谢 -很高兴有你
- Thank you. Thank you. - So happy to have you.
-好的 -呜
- Okay, so... - Whoo!
扎克 扎克瑞 过来一下
Zach... Zachary, come on over here for a second.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
说实话 这是我们假唱舞台上的头一次
This is our first time, actually, our very first time,
有人表演乔治·迈克尔的歌♥
doing a George Michael song ever on "Lip Sync Battle."
我都不知道你们在等什么
I don't know what you guys are waiting for.
-我猜是在等我吧 -我们是在等你来
- I guess me. - We were waiting for you.
-好吧 -是在等你来
- All right. - We were waiting for you.
而你选择了《自♥由♥》 你选择了《自♥由♥90年代》
And you chose "Freedom"... you chose "Freedom 90,"
绝佳的选择 很棒的一首歌♥
which is an epic choice, an amazing song.
你和乔治·迈克尔之间有什么联♥系♥吗
What's your connection to George Michael?
你喜欢他的音乐吗
You love his music?
你的感觉是什么
Like, what were you feeling?
我感觉这首歌♥代表了我的童年
I feel like it really represented my childhood,
并且和我准备表演的另一首歌♥相对比
and compared to the other song I'm about to do,
我想要一种比较流行的感觉
I wanted something that was a little bit more poppy
并能让我回忆起我深爱着
and reminded me of that time when I was in love
这些女神的那段时光
with all of these amazing ladies.
-并且... -是指两分钟前吗
- And kind of... - About two minutes ago?
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表