剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Everybody say it's just like rock 'n' roll #
# Well, it's plain to see you were meant for me #
# Yeah, I'm your boy, #
# Your 20th Century toy. #
他妈妈说 击倒一切吧
His mama said, "Knock you out,"
而要我说 让我们一起
and I say, "Make some noise"
为我们的主持人 埃勒酷 疯狂欢呼吧
for your host, with mad flow, LL Cool J.
耶
Yeah!
把你们的手挥起来好吗
Put your hands in the air.
挥起来
Hands in the air.
现在让我听到你们喊 耶
Now let me hear you say, "Yeah."
耶
Yeah.
尖叫声在哪里
Now scream.
是的 现在是时候开始如今风靡全球的
Yeah, it's time for the pop culture phenomenon
流行文化现象级节目 假唱大作战
known around the world as "Lip Sync Battle."
不过在我们迷人的角斗士们出场前
But before we bring out our glamorous gladiators
还有一个关键美人我还没有介绍
because there's a key piece of the puzzle that's missing.
我的性感伙伴 蠢萌妖艳迷死人
My partner in crime, the goofy and gorgeous,
肤色♥诱♥人的至高评论家
colorful commentator supreme,
欢迎克里丝·泰根小姐
Miss Chrissy Teigen.
# Everywhere I go, go, go, go, go #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
- # All they do is stare # - # Go on, stare #
我们这位美女总能点燃观众 有木有啊有木有
Does that lady know how to make an entrance or what?
哇噢
Whoa.
我的天惹
Oh, my gosh.
告诉观众们今晚节目有多么精彩
Tell the audience what they can expect from tonight's show.
嗯哼 今晚的节目 那是相当
Well, tonight, this is a really,
相当令人兴奋的对决 真的相信我
really exciting matchup, you guys.
今晚是两位身形小巧却精力强大的角斗士
We've got two petite powerhouses.
我很确定这会是在《假唱大作战》历史上
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the cutest all-out war
最迷人的全面大作战
in "Lip Sync Battle" History.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
-好叻 克里丝 咱们开始吧 -好激动惹
- All right, Chrissy, let's do this. - Boom.
-要开始了哟 -简直要激动炸了
- Let's do this. - Boom, boom.
今夜的两位大艺术家就要登台了 大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready to meet tonight's amazing artists?
首先这位 还在她年幼之时
First up, she broke into showbiz
就已成功出道 而如今
as a child actress, and now stars
她在美剧《下一站歌♥后》中担当主演
on the hit series, "Nashville."
现在让我们嗨翻屋顶 热烈欢迎
Here to throw haymakers all night long,
可爱的海顿·潘妮蒂尔
the lovely, Hayden Panettiere.
而她的对手
And her opponent,
不仅仅是位漂亮的一线演员
not only a beautiful A-list actress,
同时还是制片人兼作家
she's a producer, an author,
一直希望成为《假唱大作战》的冠军
looking to become a "Lip Sync Battle" Champion,
她就是伊娃·朗格利亚
it's Eva Longoria.
天哪妹子们
Oh, man.
这就打起来了吗
Oh.
好啦观众们
All right, audience,
这场作战就要开始 你们准备好了吗
are you ready for the big battle?
海顿 你第一位来表演吧
Hayden, I think you'll be first,
-伊娃 在贵宾席先稍做休息 -为啥嘛
- Eva, have a little seat in the VIP. - Why?
好啦 过来过来 嘟嘴就不好看了喔
Yeah, yeah, come on. Don't play like that.
别让我失望啊 大家 我可是做足了准备的
Don't let me down, guys. Come on, I have a complex.
伦家才157厘米高耶
I'm 5"2'.
呵呵 老娘也是哟
Yeah, as am I.
好好好
All right.
众所周知 在这节目上
You know, on this show,
选歌♥是一件特别重要的事
song choice is super important.
你准备要假唱哪首歌♥
What song did you pick?
我觉得我有必要说明一下
I have to stand up for the fact
我个子小还是金发 可我依旧为此自豪着
that I am short and blonde, and I'm proud of it.
-嗯哼 -所以我要和金发女郎一样
- Mm-hmm. - So, I gotta go with Blondie,
我要唱《这样或那样》
"One Way Or Another."
接下来有请
Here she is,
海顿·潘妮蒂尔
Hayden Panettiere.
# One way or another #
# I'm gonna find ya #
# I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya #
# One way or another #
# I'm gonna win ya #
# I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya #
# One way or another #
# I'm gonna see ya #
# I'm gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya #
# One day maybe next week #
# I'm gonna meet ya #
# I'm gonna meet ya #
# I'll meet ya #
# I will drive past your house #
# And if the lights are all down #
# I'll see who's around #
- Okay. - # One way or another I'm gonna lose ya #
# I'm gonna give you the slip #
# Slip over here for another #
# I'm gonna lose ya #
# I'll trick ya, I'll trick ya #
# One way or another #
# I'm gonna lose ya #
# I'm gonna trick ya, trick ya, trick ya, trick ya #
# One way or another #
# I'm gonna lose ya #
# I'm gonna give you the slip #
# One way or another I'm gonna get ya #
# Where I can see it all #
# Find out who you call #
# One way or another I'm gonna get ya #
# Where I can see it all find out who you call. #
克里丝 你觉得怎么样 怎么样
Chrissy, what did you think? What did you think?
天呐 埃勒酷 每次有女演员来
Man, LL, I love when we have big actresses
尤其是特别棒的女演员来
and really good actresses,
我都非常喜欢 因为她们能把那些吓人的歌♥
because they can take a creepy song,
表现得更加诡异奇特
and make it even creepier.
我特别喜欢你这样的表现
Like, you made that weird and I liked it.
-我可喜欢了 -太棒了
- Oh, I like that. - Oh, yeah.
我喜欢听你这么说 看来我做到了
I like that. I did my job.
你的眼神交流 还有所有的表现
Your eye contact, everything.
我甚至从没意识过这首歌♥能这么诡异
I didn't even know that song was that weird
直到我看到你的表演
until I saw you do it.
-不能赞同更多 克里丝 -对吧
- I am with you, Chrissy. - Right?
-有点小诡异 -是有点小诡异
- A little creepy. - A little creepy.
-前方诡异高能 -这样或者那样
- Creep alert! - One way or another,
这比赛老娘都赢定了
I'm gonna win this.
我喜欢这个
I like it.
海顿 现在你去贵宾席稍作休息
Well, Hayden, you take a seat in the VIP.
-伊娃 轮到你过来了 -好的 好的
- Eva, you come on over here. - All right, all right.
到我了
All right.
到这边来
Get on over here.
-本公举已经热血沸腾了 -要开始了
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. - It's on.
来吧来吧
Let's go, let's go.
刚刚彩排已经结束 现在开始正式表演
Practice is over, now the show.
这场秀正式开始了哟
The show has started.
注意你说的话噢 妹砸
Oh, oh, oh. Whoa, girl.
所以伊娃 海顿她一直是《下一站天后》里的主角
So, Eva, Hayden, she's on "Nashville,"
结果乡村女孩一秒便摇滚巨星了
- but country girl just went rock star on you.
好吧你说吧反正我听着
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那你选择什么歌♥对阵呢
Okay, so what song are you doing for us?
伙计 你懂得
Well, you know what,
金发妹子选金发女郎的歌♥简直太平常了
it's typical the blondie picked Blondie.
-好吧 -你要明白
- Okay. - You know...
-金发妹子们都喜欢摇滚 对吧 -噢
- Blondies like to rock. Right? Right? - Oh...
可惜拉丁妹子们可是喜欢
But Latinas, Latinas like to get...
她们喜欢
like to get...
等着 别急 老娘还没完呢喂
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
这下可以尖叫了
All right.
噢还是再等会
Hang on.
没错 拉丁妹子可喜欢“刷下限”
Oi, Latinas like to get low.
噢
Oh!
大家掌声欢迎伊娃·朗格利亚
All right, so, this is Eva Longoria.
# Mmm, mmm, mmm #
# Let me talk to 'em #
# Let me talk to 'em #
# Let it rain #
# Mmm, mmm, mmm #
- # Let me talk to 'em # - # Come on #
# Shorty got them Apple Bottom jeans #
# Boots with the fur #
# With the fur #
# The whole club was looking at her #
# She hit the flo' #
- # She hit the flo' # - # Next thing you know #
# Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low #
# Hey I ain't never seen nothing that'll make me go #
# Had a million dollar vibe and a bottle to go #
# Them birthday cakes, they stole the show #
# So sexual, she was flexible #
# Professional, drinkin' X and oh #
# Hold up, wait a minute #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表