剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
-我去 -你是练习过吗
- Chyeah! - Did you rehearse that?
上衣咻地一下就脱掉了 一点都不卡壳
That shirt flew off your body like it was nothing.
没错 我唯一练习的就是脱衣服
Well, one thing I did rehearse was the shirt pull-off, yes.
哟 那可能是有史以来最快完整脱衣
Yo, that might have been the fastest shirt fly off...
-确实很快 -不撕烂记录
- It was fast. - With the shirt intact...
-我的天 -那是我见过最快速脱衣的
- Oh my God. - That I've ever seen in my life.
居然被埃酷勒称赞了
And that's coming from LL Cool J
你能屏蔽我的推特 但你阻止不了我脱衣
You can block me on twitter, but you can't block that.
你们懂的哈
You know what I mean?
就是这样
That's right, dude.
布伦特 见过这样子的克里斯吗
Brent, is this a new side of Chris?
你 你看起来有点目瞪口呆啊
You... you look a little stunned right now.
就像车头灯前的小鹿一样不知所措
You look a little "Deer in the headlights."
什么
What?
-老兄 他的腿 -克里丝
- Du... what... his legs... - Chris...
谁会 谁能那样子啊
Who moves like... who can do that?
每一个肢节都能自♥由♥活动
Every limb does it's own thing.
-真的 -真的好诡异
- I mean, it's... - It's so weird.
跳得也一点都不好
It's not even good dancing.
但你就 感觉就像是一种艺术一样
But you're kind of like, it's kind of an art.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
克里斯 请就坐
Uh, Chris, take a seat.
第一回合已经结束了
Round One is over.
这俩狂野奔放的家伙来对地方了
These two wild and crazy guys just came correct.
不要走开 稍后回来进行第二轮比赛
But when we come back, it's Round Two.
是时候一决胜负了
Time to go big, or go home.
这里是《假唱大作战》 不要走开 马上回来
It's "Lip Sync Battle," Baby... it's on.
# Take me down into your paradise #
# We're cool for the summer #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "LSB."
今晚《把妹大作战》的两位主演
Tonight the co-stars of "Undateable"
将一决胜负 看谁能无往不利
are facing off to see which one is unbeatable.
第二回合 他们将使出浑身解数
This is Round Two, where they pull out all the stops.
让我们来看看 克里斯·德礼先是如何备战
Let's see how Chris D'Elia got ready to deliver
做好一举拿下假唱桂冠的准备
a full-scale lip sync smack down.
布伦特·莫瑞很棒 我们交情很好
Brent Morin is cool, we're cool.
真的是好朋友 我认识他九年了
We're really good friends, I've known him for nine years.
克里斯不是个好演员
Chris is not a good performer.
他很不靠谱
He's very insecure.
在好莱坞 很少能够遇到这么一个人
It's rare you should meet somebody in Hollywood
一个会一直支持你的人
that you just know kinda just has your back.
他的发型太丑了 好像上世纪八十年代的发型
You can't be cool with that hair. It's not 1984.
我还没看过舞台
I haven't seen this yet.
二大大三大大四大大 推出去 放手
And, two and three, and and four... push, then drop.
-她要从下面钻过去吗 -是的
- Does she go back under? - Yes.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
巨石强森也是这样做的吗
The Rock did this ?
其实呢 摄影师
Actually the... the photographer
说我是他合作过的
literally said I was the best
最好的模特
model that he ever worked with,
然后我说 我不是模特
and I was like, "I'm not a model,"
然后他说闭嘴 我就说
and he was like, "Shut up," And I was like,
不是 我真的不是 他就说 够了
"No, seriously." He's like, "Shut up,
好好拍完先
let's just get the rest of these shots."
所以 总之呢
So, anyway.
瞧瞧 我们要穿过那里
Oh, look, hey, we're gonna cross here.
看看 快看看他 瞧瞧他那副样子
Look, look... look at him. Look at him. Hey.
干嘛
What?
你什么也不是 怎么样
You ain't , how bout that?
随便啦 哥儿们 你的衣服好像睡衣啊
Whatever, dude, it looks like you're wearing a nightie.
那是因为我躺着就能赢
That's because I can do this in my sleep.
-什么 -瞧见没 我去 不错啊
- What? - See? Oh shit, that was good.
你要立刻反击
You do the comeback,
赢了就走 然后他就没机会翻身了
and then you walk away so he can't come back,
赢不回来了
to the comeback.
克里斯 我们都就位了 就等你开始了
Chris, we're all set for you to start.
好的 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
准备上场表演了
Headed to stage for the show.
一点都不紧张
Um, not nervous at all,
即便只有紧张的人才会这么说
even that's what nervous people say.
好了 伙计们 开始吧
All right, guys. Let's get it.
# You know what to do with that big fat butt #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Just a little bit of... #
# Swing #
# Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunk #
# Let's take a shot #
# Alley-oop that dunk #
# Tired of working that nine to five #
# Oh, baby let me come and change your life #
# Hot damn it #
# Woo #
# Your booty like two planets #
# Woo #
# Go 'head and go ham sandwich #
# Woo #
# Whoa, I can't stand it #
# Cause you know what to do with that big fat butt #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Shake it, shake it, girl just a little bit #
# Swing #
# Shake what your mama gave you #
# Misbehave you #
# I just want to strip you #
# dip you, flip you #
# bubble-bathe you #
# What they do? #
# Taste my rain drops #
# K, boo #
# Now what you will and what you want #
# And what you may do #
# Completely separated 'til I deeply penetrate it #
# Then I take it out and wipe it off #
# Eat it, ate it, love it, hate it #
# Overstated, underrated #
# Everywhere I've been #
# Can you wiggle wiggle for a D-O-double-G, again?
# Come on, baby #
# Turn around #
# Turn around, turn around, turn around #
# Yeah, you're the star, girl #
# Take a bow #
# Take a bow, take a bow, take a bow #
# It's just one thing that's killing me #
# How'd you get that in them jeans #
# You know what to do with that big fat butt #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Wiggle... wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
# Baby when you do it like that #
# No hands, back up, make it clap, clap, clap #
#Swing. Damn baby, you've got a bright future behind you.#
哇哦 厉害
Woo! Man.
我要是有个水晶球就好了
If I only had a crystal ball.
节目开播以来 只有你能
Only you could get our dancers in swimsuits
让我们的舞者穿泳衣
for the first time ever on the show.
漂亮 瞧见没
Nice. See?
多浪漫的一首歌♥啊
Such a romantic song.
直到此时此刻
I know I never realized
当所有人都朝我撅着屁♥股♥时
how disrespectful that song was until I was out here,
我才知道那首歌♥有多么失礼
and everybody was bending over me.
当时就想 我的天 希望杰森·德鲁罗的妈妈是自豪的
I was like, "Man, I hope Jason Derulo's Mom's proud."
我真的就是那么想的
Like, that's what I was literally thinking of.
好的 克里斯 请回到VIIP席就坐
All right, Chris, head back to the VIP.
好的 克里斯让杰森·德鲁罗骄傲
Okay, Chris just made Jason Derulo proud.
广♥告♥之后 马上回来欣赏布伦特的表演
When we come back, Brent will try to upstage him.
今晚的《假唱大作战》精彩无极限
"Lip Sync Battle" Is flying off the rails tonight.
不要走开 马上回来
Stay with it.
# Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "LSB."
两位风趣大咖 布伦特·莫瑞 和 克里斯·德礼先
Two super funny dudes, Brent Morin and Chris D'Elia,
正在火热对决中
are taking their battle very seriously.
现在进行地是第二回合比赛 什么情况都有可能发生
We're in round two, where literally anything can happen.
让我们先来看看布伦特的备战过程
Let's check out how Brent got ready.
今天你有四位超级厉害的伴舞
These are your fabulous dancers for the day.
希望大家都掌握了我编的舞步
I hope everybody got the routine that I mapped out.
我有丰富的编舞经验
I have a lot of experience with choreography.
我昨晚不该喝酒的
I shouldn't have drank last night.
后退一步 打响指
So, just step down, up.
我♥干♥嘛要穿运动衫啊
Why'd I wear a sweater?
-嘿 哥儿们 -加油啊 兄弟
- Hey, dude. - Good luck, man.
你好啊 丑八怪
Hi, Ugly.
加油吧你
Good luck.
不用担心
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表