剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
All right, you might pop out,
克里丝 起来吧
too, Chrissy. You might want to get up.
我知道 不好意思
I know. Sorry.
你是腿软了 但是别晕倒了
You're freaking out, but don't pop out.
是因为肚子里的宝宝 是因为宝宝【】
It's the baby. It's the baby.
我知道这个发型需要捆着 但是 靠
I know it's cable, but, damn.
我的脸 啊 我现在动弹不得
My face... I just... I can't move
因为这个辫子实在太紧了
'cause the ponytails are so tight.
但是呢 但是我在哭 我真的在哭
Like, but I'm crying. I'm really crying.
模仿得太像了
It looks exactly the same.
-看起来很棒 -台前幕后的工作人员都辛苦了
- It looks really good. - Y'all did a great job.
-啊 天呐 -很精彩 非常精彩
- Oh, my gosh. - It's amazing. Unbelievable.
佐伊 此刻你觉得你夺走
Zoe, how are you feeling about your chances
《假唱》腰带的可能性有多大
of snagging that lip synch belt, at this point?
我觉得吧 你们说呢
I mean, what do you guys think?
所以 我给出的答案 我觉得应该是
So, I would say, to answer your question,
我感觉炒鸡自信
um, I feel pretty good.
炒鸡自信的
Feel pretty good.
-那 扎克 -亲爱的
So, Zach, baby...
我能把辛迪·克劳馥请回来吗 拜托了
Can we get Cindy Crawford back here, please?
我需要请外援
I need a little help.
扎克 你觉得她说"人♥渣♥退散"的时候是在说谁
Zach, who did you think she was talking to
反正不是我哦
when she said, "No scrubs"? Not me.
我好像懂一点 但是我觉得那个人
I have some ideas, but I don't think
应该不在现场 我也不知道
it's anyone in the building. I don't know.
-是的 这里没有人♥渣♥ -没有
- Yeah, there's no scrubs... - No,
我没有暗指现场的任何人
I wasn't throwing shade at no guys in this house
因为我知道你们都是最棒的
'cause I know none of y'all are scrubs.
噢 噢 看看他们的表情
No, no! Look at them!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好了 佐伊和可爱的TLC成员们
Well, Zoe and the lovely ladies of TLC,
先到VIP区稍事休息
head on over to the VIP.
知道吧
You know what I mean?
我们很高兴今晚能请到你们来现场
We love having you in the house tonight.
噢 天啦噜
Oh, my gosh!
广♥告♥过后 扎克瑞·昆图
When we come back, Zachary Quinto
还有最后一次机会惊艳观众的亮相并且
gets his last chance to impress the audience
把胜利从佐伊手中夺回来的机会
and win the title from Zoe Saldana.
最终冠军花落谁家呢
That belt's about to go around somebody's waist,
精彩不容错过
so you don't want to miss it.
这里是《假唱大作战》
This is "Lip Sync Battle"!
# No, I don't want no scrub #
# A scrub is guy that can't get no love from me #
# Hanging out the passenger side #
# Of his best friend's ride #
# Trying to holler at me... #
您正在收看的是《假唱大作战》
You're watching "Lip Sync Battle"
到了节目的尾声 最终冠军即将为您揭晓
and we're closing in on the moment of truth.
但是在我们选出冠军之前
But before we find out who gets the title,
扎克瑞还有一次亮相机会
Zachary gets one more shot.
现在 就让我们一睹他为夺取胜利
Now let's take a look at how he put together a performance
做出了怎样的努力呢
that could potentially solidify his victory.
一起来看
Check it out.
哇哦
Whoo!
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
请站好第一个队形 好吗
Let's get in first position, please.
像这样 点点点点再点 点点点
Like, I step, step, step, step, step again, step, step, step.
我喜欢这种感觉 努力和这些演员们磨合
I liked how it looked. Trying to balance on those guys
-搞得我有点慌了啊 -不要担心
- makes me feel a little bit freaked out. - No worries.
我们能做到的 能做到的
- We'll get there, we'll get there.
-很好 -太棒了好吗
It's good! - That was awesome!
她危险了 你懂吗
She's on the ropes, you know?
她有可能累了
She's probably tired.
好让你觉得她不是很懂这些
She'll let you think she's not quite with it
但是她会迅速进步 让你觉得她是匹黑♥马♥
and then she'll bust out and let you have it.
结果可能会是两个极端
This could go either way.
但这都不是真的 我要手撕了她
That's not true. I'm gonna just slaughter her.
五秒就绪
Five seconds to track.
四 三 二 一
Four, three, two, one.
噢我的天
Oh, my God.
我在努力窥探这种思考模式
I'm trying to get into this psyche,
佐伊·索尔达娜的思考模式
this Zoe Saldana psyche.
我可以通灵她在想什么
I could mind meld with Zoe.
但是我不能远途通灵啊 兄弟
I can't just mind meld from a distance, man.
我得用三根手指按在她的脸上 才能通灵
You gotta mind meld with the three-finger triad on the face.
你们得把我偷偷带到她身边 这样我好
We gotta sneak me close enough so that I can just go in
进去抱住她 然后摸到她的脸
for a hug and touch her face.
-耶 -很赞哦
- Yeah. - It's amazing.
是吧
It is?
我们要做个很赞很舞台效果的造型
We've got some good, strong looks going on.
-身子一起摆过去 然后这样吐口水 -好的 很酷
- Get it together, spit it that way. - Yeah, that's cool.
我觉得我已经尽人事了
I feel like I've done everything I can,
现在我只需要全情投入
and now I've just gotta throw myself into it
然后去好好玩一把
and just go for the ride.
-耶 -排练得咋样了 扎克
- Yeah. - How's it going, Zach?
谢谢你 兄弟 你们都酷翻了
Thank you, buddy. You guys rock.
-是吧 -我等不及要看了
- Yeah. - I can't wait to see this.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 是的
Yes... yes.
能否凭借这次亮相夺下假唱之王呢
Here to take his shot at becoming a lip sync king...
-噢 天啦 -有请扎克瑞·昆图
- Oh, my... - Zachary Quinto.
从现在开始 请大家尽情
Kore kara minna de mechakucha odotte.
跳舞吧 狂欢吧
Sawagou, sawagou.
# Head banga #
# Hit me #
# Missy be puttin' it down #
# I'm the hottest 'round #
# I told y'all mother-mother #
# Y'all can't stop me now #
# Listen to me now #
# I'm lasting twenty rounds #
# And if you want me, people, then come and get me now #
# Is you with me now? #
# Then biggie-biggie-bounce #
# I know you dig the way I sw-sw-switch my style #
- # Holla # - Holla!
# People sing around #
# Now people gather 'round #
# Now people jump around #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur, get ur, get ur, get ur, get ur freak on... #
噢 不不不
Oh, no, no ,no.
# Is that your chick? #
# People you know #
# Me and Timbaland been hot since twenty years ago #
# What the dealio? #
# Now what the drilly, yo? #
# If you wanna battle me, then, people, let me know #
# Holla, gotta feel it, son #
# Let me throw you some... #
Maut mujhko!
# People here I come #
# Now sweat me when I'm done #
# We got the radio shook like we got a gun #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur, get ur, get ur, get ur #
# Get ur freak on #
- # Quiet! # - # Shh, hush your mouth #
# Silence when I spit it out #
# In your face #
# Open your mouth, give you a taste #
# Holla, ain't no stoppin' me #
# Copywritten, so don't copy me #
# Y'all do it, sloppily #
# And y'all can't come close to me #
# I know you feel me now #
# I know you hear me loud #
# I scream it loud and proud #
# Missy gon' blow it down #
# People gon play me now, in and out of town #
# 'Cause I'm the best around with the crazy style #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur freak on #
# Go, get ur, get ur, get ur, get ur, get ur freak on. #
-噢 -哇噢
- Oh! - Whoa!
不是吧
No!
什么鬼
What the hell?
不
No!
噢 天啦噜
Oh, my God.
-快看克里丝 -还有鞋子
- Look at Chrissy. - And the shoes.
我的天哪
Oh... oh, my God.
克里丝·美女罪·埃丽奥特
Chrissy Chrisdemeanor Elliott.
你的道具服装瘪气了吗
Did your suit deflate?
我的衣服瘪气了 我看起来超级蠢的
My suit deflated, so I look so stupid.
噢 我的天
Oh, man.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表