剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Everybody says it's just like rock n' roll #
# Well, it's plain to see you were meant for me #
# Yeah, I'm your boy, your 20th Century toy #
让我们用尖叫声请出
Let me hear you scream for the undeniable...
埃勒酷
LL Cool J!
举起你们的双手 跟我一起说 耶
Hands in the air! Let me hear you say, "Yeah!"
现在尖叫
Now scream!
欢迎收看《假唱大作战》
Welcome to "Lip Sync Battle."
这是一个让明星们
This show is a musical playground,
全身心放松参与
where celebrities get to let their hair down
并被他们喜爱的歌♥曲和艺术家所鼓舞而表演
and be inspired by the songs and artists
的音乐天堂
they love the most.
今晚将会有两位好莱坞新星
And tonight, two young Hollywood stars
来到我们的节目做客
are here to play.
现在我要请出
And I gotta bring out one of the people
最能鼓舞我们的
who inspires us the most,
光彩夺目的评论员
our colorful commentator,
美丽迷人的克里斯·泰根
beautiful and beguiling, Chrissy Teigen.
噢 去吧去吧 甜心
Uh, go, get it, get it, girl.
去吧去吧甜心 去吧 克里斯
Get it, get it, girl. Go, Chrissy.
噢 克里斯 噢 克里斯
Go, Chrissy. Go, Chrissy.
克里斯 你准备好观看今晚这场角逐了吗
Chrissy, are you ready for this match?
我准备得再好不过了
I am more than ready.
今晚的作战是一场美女与
Tonight is a battle between a beauty
帅气野兽之间的角逐
and a handsome beast.
我已经迫不及待想要开始这场比赛了
I am absolutely ready to let this battle begin.
-他们两个我都很喜欢 -我也是我也是 好了 该开始了
- I love them both. - Me too, me too, alright. It's go time.
-准备好了吗 要开始了 -来吧 让我们正式开秀
- Ready? It's go time. - It's go time, let's do it.
我们的第一位竞争者
Our first contender,
他曾在一个晚上被狼人咬伤
he was bitten once one night
然后变成了一只"少狼"
and became a "Teen wolf."
现在他要用他的毒牙
Now he's trying to sink his teeth
在《假唱》的金牌上深深地印上印子
into the "Lip Sync" Gold,
泰勒·珀西
Tyler Posey!
喔
Woo!
以及他的竞争对手
And his opponent,
她获得过2015年的年度最佳模特
she won 2015 model of the year.
她为香奈儿和巴尔曼时装
She walks runways around the world
走遍了世界各个T台 并且还有更多的T台等着她
for Chanel and Balmain, and the list goes on.
她就是社交媒体的宠儿
She's a social media maven,
美丽动人的
the gorgeous...
吉吉·哈迪德
Gigi Hadid!
-喔 -噢 我的天
- Whoo! - Oh, boy.
-你们今晚感觉如何 -喔
- How you guys feeling tonight? - Whoo!
已经准备好要扁某只狼崽
Ready to kick some wolf...
的屁屁了
... butt.
这么跟你说吧 泰勒 你也算是个狼人
You know what, Tyler? You're part werewolf.
现在天色渐晚 今晚有可能还是满月
It's getting kinda late. Might be a full moon.
你先来吧 到这里来
You up first. Come on up here.
吉吉 对的 先到VIP区休息一下
Gigi, yeah, chill out in the VIP.
稍微等一下
Just hang out for minute.
今晚你要给我们带来哪首歌♥
What're you gonna kick it off with?
呃 我要先来一首我童年时候的
Um, I'm gonna start off with a staple of mine
最喜欢的一首歌♥
from when I was a kid,
来自丹吉尔的《Flagpole Sitta》
"Flagpole Sitta" By Harvey Danger.
哇 哇 你要 你要搬出家底了
Oh! Oh, you goin'... you're digging in the crates.
好吧 第一位竞技者
Well, striking first
他将为我们带来一首丹吉尔的《Flagpole Sitta》
with "Flagpole Sitta" By Harvey Danger,
有请 泰勒·珀西
here's Tyler Posey.
# I had visions, I was in them #
# I was looking into the mirror #
# To see a little bit clearer #
# The rottenness and evil in me #
# Fingertips have memories #
# Mine can't forget the curves of your body #
-好拼哦
- That's hard! - # And when I feel a bit naughty #
# I run it up the flagpole and see who salutes #
# But no one ever does #
# I'm not sick, but I'm not well #
# And I'm so hot #
# 'Cause I'm in hell #
# I wanna publish 'zines #
# And rage against machines #
# I wanna pierce my tongue #
# It doesn't hurt, it feels fine #
# The trivial sublime #
# I'd like to turn off time #
# And kill my mind #
# You kill my mind #
# I'm not sick, but I'm not well #
# And I'm so hot #
# 'Cause I'm in hell. #
啊哈
Ahh!
哟 你真的好拼哦
Yo! You went hard!
你有努力了
You went hard!
我速速地去吐一下 马上回来
I'm gonna throw up real quick. I'll be right back.
别啊
No, no.
克里斯 你觉得这头少狼表现得够猛了吗
Chrissy, was the teen wolf vicious or what?
刚才的表演真的像你的第二天性一样
That was like second nature to you...
第二本领 真的
a second calling, actually, too.
你只需要稍微努力一下就够了
You need to go into that little industry
因为你真的很腻害 真是太棒了
'cause you killed it, that was perfect.
哇塞 我天 太谢谢你了
Oh, my God, thank you.
-真心超级赞 -确实很赞
- It was amazing. - Hell yeah.
-那种充满活力的感觉让人很愉悦 -真的吗
- Now that was, that energy was very entertaining. - Really?
-那么 吉吉 吉吉 -嗯
- So, Gigi, Gigi... - Yes?
现在怕怕这头小狼了吗
Are you scared of the wolf?
你懂的 其实我是怕狼的
You know, I'm usually scared of wolves,
但是我觉得蹦蹦跳跳唱歌♥的狼很搞笑
but I feel like jumping, singing wolves are more fun.
而且他也没有那么难看 所以还好啦其实
And he's not like, that hard to look at, so it's fine.
-噢 我天 -我知道你们两个
- Oh, my God. - I know, either of you...
我可以过她那边去吗
Am I allowed to go over to her?
-我可以 我可以走了吗
- Can I... can I leave you?
-好的好的 泰勒 坐到VIP区去吧
- Yeah. Yeah, Tyler. Grab a seat in the VIP.
-你称赞这场比赛 -好啦
- You compliment the competition... - Okay.
你让他们觉得你很厉害的样子 然后你
you make them feel like they're up there, and then you...
-然后你 好吧 -准备好出战了吗
- And then... it's fine. - Ready to go to war?
-早准备好了 -好吧 那你准备怎么回击呢
- So ready. - All right, so how are you gonna fire back?
我准备用一首
I'm gonna fire back with
《那不是我大名》来回击他
"That's Not My Name!"
哇
Oh!
现在有请吉吉带来
With the Ting Ting's "That's Not My Name,"
丁丁的《那不是我大名》
her name is Gigi Hadid.
# Four letter word just to get me along #
# It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue #
# And I, I keep stalling, keeping me together #
# People around gotta find something to say now #
# Holding back, every day the same #
# Don't wanna be a loner #
# Listen to me, oh no #
# I never say anything at all #
# But with nothing to consider, they forget my name #
# Ame, ame, ame #
# They call me "Hell" #
# They call me "Stacey" #
# They call me "Her" #
# They call me "Jane" #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# I miss the catch if they throw me the ball #
# I'm the last chick standing up against the wall #
# Keep up, falling #
# These heels, they keep me boring #
# Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now #
# So alone all the time at night #
# Lock myself away #
# Listen to me, I'm not #
# Although I'm dressed up, out and all #
# With everything considered, they forget my name #
# Ame, ame, ame #
# They call me "Hell" #
# They call me "Stacey" #
# They call me "Her" #
# They call me "Jane" #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# They call me quiet girl #
# But I'm a riot #
# Mary-Jo-Lisa #
# Always the same #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name #
# That's not my name. #
哇
Whoo!
克里斯 你要叫她什么好呢
Chrissy, what name would you call her?
多才小能手
"Too many talents."
-你真的太多才多艺了 -谢谢你 克里斯
- You can do too many things! - Thanks, Chris!
你真的好棒
You're so good.
是的 泰勒 现在感觉如何
Yeah, Tyler, what was it like
被吉吉在脸上痛扁一顿
having Gigi all up in your face slapping it and...
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表