剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
没错 两分钟前
Two minutes ago, indeed.
但我就是感觉他带有一种歌♥颂音乐的
But I just feel like he's got such a spirit of celebration
灵魂 我感到很震惊
about his music and I was thrilled...
我难以相信辛迪过来和我一起表演
I couldn't believe that Cindy came to do that with me.
-那感觉真的 -很棒
- It was like a... - Amazing.
真的是 梦想成真
literally, a dream come true.
绝对是 致敬乔治·迈克尔
Absolutely. Shout out to George Michael.
-我们爱你 我们感谢你 -乔治·迈克尔
- We love you, we appreciate you. - George Michael!
感谢你让我们听到 这一首美好的歌♥曲
Thank you for letting us... beautiful song.
我们十分感谢你 乔治 绝对的
We appreciate you, George, without a doubt.
-那么 佐伊 -嗯
- So, uh, Zoe? - Yeah?
你觉得扎克瑞选的这首歌♥怎么样
What did you think of Zachary's choice?
额 顺便说一句 你真的很女神
Well... you're a goddess, by the way.
-谢谢 -所以 你就显得十分低级
- Thank you. - So, that was low of you.
-算你可以 混♥蛋♥ -或者说有头脑
- Well-played, mofo. - Or logical.
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
一点都不
At all.
扎克 辛迪 你们去贵宾区就座吧
Zach, Cindy, why don't you guys have a seat in the VIP?
坐下休息 放松一下
Sit down, relax.
现在的情况就是
So, check it out.
扎克瑞带来了一场精彩表演 看来佐伊备受压力
Zachary came with it, and it looks like Zoe is under pressure.
第二回合将会十分火爆
Round two is about to be so hot.
待会回来 佐伊 扎克 都会带来更多惊喜
We'll be back with more Zoe, more Zach, and more surprises.
绝对让你大开眼界 这里是 《假唱大作战》
It'll blow your mind! This is "Lip Sync Battle," Baby.
- # Freedom # - # I won't let you down #
- # Freedom # - # So please don't give me up #
- # Freedom # - # 'Cause I would really, really love #
# To stick around, to stick around... #
是时候来到第二回合
It's time for round two,
我们的选手正摩拳擦掌
and our competitors are ready to bring it.
别忘了 紧接着我们节目
Don't forget, right after our show
就是男士选择奖的十周年特别节目
is the 10th anniversary of Guys' Choice.
一场年度盛典
It's the party of the year.
而现在 让我们去看看佐伊
And right now, let's take a look at Zoe.
星际间最闪亮的明星之一
One of the galaxy's biggest stars
是如何迎接《假唱大作战》的
takes on her most challenging role yet
高难度挑战的
as a "Lip Sync Battle" Competitor.
你会爱上的
You gonna love it.
-呜 -什么鬼
- Whoo! - What the fuck?
我们要再来一次
We gotta do it again.
我们要做得更好 我们要做得更好
We gotta get it better. We gotta get it better.
要做得更好
We gotta get it better.
我才是大家的最爱 对吗
I'm the favorite, right?
那个有着尖耳朵的家伙 才不是
That guy with the pointy ears? No.
那个蓝衣服的妹纸
The blue chick. The blue
那个穿着蓝衣服 身材超棒的妞儿
fucking tall chick with the perfect chest.
听到这首歌♥的时候
I was kind of like a wannabe
我整个人就十分崇拜还会去模仿
around the time I heard this song,
而且我也很高兴有这群姑娘帮我
and I was very happy that I had this group of ladies
我好向她们好好学
to kind of look up to.
现在我只求不摔跤
Now, hopefully I won't fall.
-跳这个动作的时候再往前走一点 -没问题
- Come a little bit more forward for this - You got it.
-这样好把你自己和舞蹈演员分开 -好的
- so you three are separate from the group. - Okay.
可能会有一个大咖来客串 也可能有两个哦
There might be a cameo... or two.
反正你们猜不着
You never know.
你请谁来当神秘嘉宾
Who is your surprise guest star.
我听不到 你说神马
I'm not listening.
他真特么是我肚子里的蛔虫啊
He's fucking with my head.
她愿不告诉我她请了谁
She won't tell me who her
来做神秘嘉宾 真操蛋
surprise guest star is, which is fucked.
他最好有什么大招 因为我要完胜他了
I hope he brings it because I'm gonna kick his ass.
如果你觉得排得不错了 你不想再来一遍了
If you feel good and don't want to go all out again,
-那就不需要再来了 -我觉得很好啦
- you don't have to. - I feel good.
我希望观众看着节目的时候不会冒出"呃"
I hope nobody's watching the TV going, "Oh."
我希望他们会"嘿 哇塞 索尔达娜真是个尤物"
I hope they're like, "Yeah, man, Saldana with that booty!"
举起你们的双手 有请出才华横溢的佐伊·索尔达娜
Put your hands together for the incredibly talented Zoe Saldana!
# A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly #
- # And is also known as a buster # - # Buster #
# Always talkin' about what he wants #
# And just sits on his broke ass #
# So, no, I don't want no scrub #
# A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me #
# Hangin' out the passenger side #
# Of his best friend's ride #
# Trying to holler at me #
# I don't want no scrub #
# A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me #
# Hanging out the passenger side #
# Of his best friend's ride #
# Trying to holler at me #
# So, let me give you somethin' to think about #
# Inundate your mind with intentions #
# To turn you out #
# Can't forget the focus on the picture in front of me #
# You as clear as DVD on digital TV screen #
# Mr. Big Willy, if you really wanna know #
# Ask Chilli, could I be a silly ho? #
# Not really, T-Boz and all my senoritas #
# Is steppin' on your Filas but you don't hear me, though #
# No, I don't want no scrub #
# A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me #
# Hanging out the passenger side #
# Of his best friend's ride #
# Trying to holler at me #
# If you don't have a car and you're walking #
# Oh, yes, son, I'm talking to you #
# If you live at home wit' your mamma #
# Oh, yes, son, I'm talking to you #
# If you have a shorty that you don't show love #
# Oh, yes, son, I'mtalking to you #
# Wanna get with me with no money? #
# Oh, no, I don't want no #
- # No # - # No scrub #
- # Scrub - # No love...
- Oh! - # No #
# Scrub #
# No, no #
# No, I don't want no scrub #
# A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me #
# Hanging out the passenger side #
# Of his best friend's ride #
# Trying to holler at me #
# I don't want no scrub #
# A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me #
# Hanging out the passenger side #
- You gotta go there! - # Of his best friend's ride #
# Trying to holler at me. #
掌声给佐伊·索尔达娜和TLC的两位传奇成员
Zoe Saldana and the legendary ladies of TLC!
好吧
All right.
哇
Wow.
我敢肯定的是
I know for a fact that
左眼现在一定很自豪 她现在一定很开心
Left Eye's real proud and smilin' right now.
-是的 -是的 肯定的
- Yes. - Yes, she is.
对你们的表演一百个满意
Absolutely smilin' about that one.
那么 她让你们感到骄傲了吗
So, did she do you guys proud?
-何止啊 无比骄傲自豪 -那是肯定的 是的 你做到了
- Did she? You did that. - Absolutely, yes, you did.
击个掌 嘣
High five. Boom.
我说 扎克 老头 我跟你说什么来着
I mean, Zach, papi, what am I gonna tell you?
你说什么 你现在要挑起来吗 是吗
You know, you're bringing it now, okay?
啊 喔
Uh-oh.
好了 TLC的音乐一定让你们都舞动起来了
Now, TLC's music definitely makes you dance,
但是当《人♥渣♥退散》音乐一响起的时候
but when "No Scrubs" Came out,
很多朋友都会自动对号♥入座啊
it caused a lot of problems for some dudes.
你们知道我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
我只想说明一点 如果我被看到
I just want to clarify that if I was ever seen
坐在副驾驶的位置上
in the passenger side of a car,
那只是因为我不太想开车 好吧
it's because I didn't feel like driving, all right?
我只想说清楚这点
Just being clear about that.
那真的是我的车
It was my car.
-克里丝 -我都不知道该说些什么了
- Chrissy? - I don't know what to say.
你们的组合 我能有今天完全是被你们熏陶的
You guys, you completely shaped my life.
《特别的红灯》 我的神
"Red Light Special," Oh, my God.
-噢 噢 -简直不要太经典好吗
- Oh, oh. - Are you kidding me?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
-大爱《特别的红灯》 -对我而言
- Love "Red Light Special." - For me...
我更像个绿灯女孩
I was more of a green light girl.
比如说 我很 就是那种"不要怂就是干"的个性
Like, I was very, like, "Let's do this,"
但是你们 你们让我的头脑里多了几分柔情
But you guys, I share the sentiment.
我向你们鞠大大的躬
I bow to you.
感谢你们为我所做的一切
Thank you for everything you have done for me.
-谢谢你们 -真的
- Thank you. - Truly.
超级粉丝
Huge fan.
我的心快要跳出来了 不 别过来 别过来
My heart is racing. No, stop, stop, stop!
停停停 我的老天爷啊
Stop, stop, stop! Oh, my gosh.
真的
... truly.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我腿都软了 腿都软了
I'm freaking out. I'm freakin' out!
好了 你这样是跪久了会头晕的
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表