剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
-靠 -然后又轻抚你一下
- Damn. - Palming it...
狂抓你的脸 然后轻抚它一下 然后又暴打一顿
And scratching your face and palming it and slapping it?
-这种感觉怎么样 -感觉很精彩
- What was that like? - It was pretty fantastic.
我再也不要洗脸了
I'm never gonna wash my face again.
她刚狠狠地甩给我一巴掌
She just bitch-slapped me. I am... I am her...
第一回合你就被甩了一脸
In the first race, you got bitch-slapped.
-没错 我被她甩了一脸
- Yeah, I got bitch-slapped.
谢谢 我很喜欢 很喜欢 好了吉吉
Thank you. I love it I love it. All right, Gigi.
请到 请到VIP区休息一下
Head on over, head on over to the VIP.
等我们回来的时候
So when we come back,
这两位好莱坞超级新星
these two Hollywood young guns
将会为他们的梦想表演火力全开
are firing off their dream performances.
《假唱大作战》 马上回来
"Lip Sync Battle," Baby, it's on.
# They call me "Hell" #
# They call me "Stacey" #
# They call me "Her" #
# They call me "Jane" #
# That's not my name... #
# I'm not sick and I'm not well... #
欢迎继续收看《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
少狼新星泰勒·珀西对战
"Teen Wolf" Star Tyler Posey is battling
美丽动人而且才华横溢的吉吉·哈迪德
the beautiful and talented Gigi Hadid.
第二轮比拼中 这个璀璨的舞台将实现两位大明星
Round two gives our stars a chance to be
成为任何他们想成为的大腕的梦想
whoever they wanna be under the bright lights for a night.
让我们一睹泰勒是如何
Let's see how Tyler got creative
为了夺下《假唱》冠军腰带而准备的
for his final shot at the "LSB" Belt.
-哟 -啊
- Yo! - Ahh!
怎么样了 有人告诉我你在这里
What's going on? I was told that you were here.
我的朋友们都在这里
All my friends are here.
我要先走一步了 我要去瞄一眼衣橱里都有什么
I'm gonna go... I'm gonna go see wardrobe right quick.
等会见
See you guys in a little bit.
拜拜
Bye bye.
我十七岁的时候 我来过一档节目
When I was like 17, I was in this TV show
那时候他们叫我跳舞 简直惨不忍♥睹
where I had to dance, and it was awful.
我就像这样一个
I was just like this white kid
跟不上节奏 不会动作的白人小孩
that had no groove or movement,
这次能挽回我的形象我真的太嗨森了
so I'm happy to redeem myself.
好了 大家准备就绪
All right, here we go everybody.
音乐就绪
Stand by for music.
-我都等不及要看了 伙计 -表演会很精彩的
- I can't wait, man. - This is gonna be off the hook.
这真的很 靠 老兄 我也不知道
It's just like, shit, man, I don't know.
我就是想表演这个 这个真的很有趣
I just wanna do this. This is so much fun.
-你真搞笑 -精力充沛哦
- You're funny. - Good energy, guys.
好了 舞者 他们就位了
All right, dancers, they're now setting up.
石头剪子布
Do we "Rock, paper, scissors"
-谁来开球 -来呀
- to see who breaks? - Okay.
-靠 -噢
- Shoot. - Aww.
喔 打的漂亮
Ooh, solid break.
要上场了吗 节目开始了吗
Are we going, is this show time?
噢 靠 好吧
Oh shit, all right.
-好吧 耶 -真激动
- Okay. Yes! - Exciting.
吉吉 我要让你心服口服
Gigi, I'm getting you back
就因为你在我脸上那一拍
for that little smack on the face.
# Talking away #
# I don't know what I'm to say #
# I'll say it anyway #
# Today is another day to find you #
# Shying away #
# I'll be coming for your love, okay? #
# Take on me #
# Take on me #
# Take me on #
# Take on me #
# I'll be gone #
# In a day or two #
# Things that you say #
# Yeah, is it live or just to play #
# My worries away #
# You're all the things I've got to remember #
# You're shying away #
# I'll be coming for you anyway #
# Take on me #
# Take on me #
# Take me on #
# Take on me #
# I'll be gone #
# In a day #
# Take on me #
# Take me on #
# Take on me #
# I'll be gone #
# Take on me #
# In a day #
# Take me on #
# Take on me. #
哟
Yo.
喔 哟 真酷 等会
Wow. Yo. That was cool. Hang out for a second.
克里斯 他怎么穿了这身
Chrissy. How'd he take it on?
永远别换了 说真的别换造型了
Never change. Literally never change.
你应该一直保持这个风格
This should be your style for always.
看起很棒
It looks so good!
既然你都这么说了 好的 我照做
Coming from you, all right, yeah, I'm down.
很轻松 很轻松
Too easy, too easy.
他们把这个放上来给我 我不懂这是拿来干啥的
They put this on my thing, but I don't know what it's for.
-这是个录像机吗 -随便找个东西来修
- Is this in the video? - Just fix something.
-是个扳手吗 -随便找个东西来修
- A wrench? - Just find something and fix it.
那那那 他们追我
It it, it is, they chase me.
你应该在舞台上追着我跑
You were supposed to chase me around the stage.
-噢 好吧 -又来了
- Oh, okay. - There's always time for that.
噢 当然了
Oh, absolutely.
我不会从你身边跑开的
I won't run from you, though.
当心别从台阶上摔下来了
Just don't fall down the step.
不 我的胸 我的胸 啊 天呐
No, my boobs... My boobs, oh, God.
嘿 好了
Hey now.
哟 所以 吉吉 你准备好出击了吗
Yo, look, so, Gigi, are you ready to take that on?
是的 早准备好了
Yeah, I'm so ready.
我要表演的呢 很赞 但是
What I'm bringing is like... That was good, but like...
你看起来很自信 我相信她
You seem confident. I believe her.
很好 好吧 泰勒
I like it, all right, Tyler,
坐到吉吉旁边
take a seat next to Gigi.
-哟 刚才表演很赞 -谢谢
- Yo, that was awesome. - Thank you.
明星 音乐 假唱大作战 现在好戏开始
Stars, music, lip syncing. It's the new wave.
不要走开 《假唱大作战》马上回来
"Lip Sync Battle." Stay with me.
# Take on me #
# I'm not sick, but I'm not well... #
欢迎回来《假唱大作战》
"Lip Sync Battle" Is back,
两位好莱坞大腕已经在他们最喜欢的第二轮
and two of Hollywood's hottest are pressing "Play"
摩拳擦掌了
on their favorite tracks in round two.
泰勒·珀西在刚才的表演中让我们享受了一段美好时光
Tyler Posey just took on A-ha.
现在 让我们看看吉吉为第二轮表演做了什么努力
Now let's see how the lovely Gigi Hadid got ready to battle.
我有点怕怕的
I'm kind of scared.
尽量不要忘记歌♥词 但是会很有趣的
Trying not to forget the words, but it's gonna be fun.
好了 各就各位 准备开始
Okay, here we go, everybody.
噢 好赞哦 哈哈
Oh! Amazing. Ahh!
好了 大家伙 你们准备好了吗
All right, guys, you ready to go?
让我们开始吧
Let's do it.
我爸爸妈妈在这呢
My parents are here.
他们就一直 "把衣服穿上去
They're like, "Put that back on.
穿件衬衫 把衣服穿好"
Put a shirt on. Put it on."
-老说些那种 -喔
- Something like that. - Whoo!
我可能是全世界最差劲的舞者
I'm like the worst dancer in the world,
-我真的快要喘不过气来了 -很棒了
- so I'm really out of breath. - That was great.
很棒 看到你跟大家伙一起合作我真的很高兴
Great. I loved when you were working with that guy.
-好吧 酷 -你在推他吗
- Okay, cool. - And you're pushing him.
我也是 很棒 跑来跑去的
Me too, that's great. To go from there to there.
我现在好激动啊
I'm feeling so excited.
我现在只想再来一遍
Now I just wanna do it again
再来一遍再来一遍
and again and again and again.
准备好了吗
You ready?
噢 我的老天爷
Oh, my God!
-你刚才彩排了吗 -是的啊
- Did you just rehearse? - Oh, yeah.
-怎么样 -很好啊
- How was it? - It was good.
-真的吗 -真的啊 很有趣
- Really? - Yeah, it was fine.
-你准备假唱哪首歌♥ -不告诉你
- What song are you doing? - Not telling you.
好吧 你不准告诉我吗
Yeah, you're not allowed to tell me?
好吧 我也不告你我的歌♥
All right, I'm not telling you my songs either.
这个拍摄你只需要自然舒坦点就行了
So like, this is very comfortable.
好的 很好 很棒
Yeah, that's great. Love it.
该你上场了
We're going!
我好激动啊 又好紧张
I'm like, so excited. I just got nervous.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表