剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# My kind of people #
# People to help me ride the wave... #
观众已经沸腾了
The crowd is going crazy,
这些歌♥曲的表演相当令人惊叹
the songs have been spectacular.
伴舞也相当吸睛
And the choreography just killer.
伊娃和海顿都使劲浑身解数
Eva and Hayden are going all-out
来争夺《假唱大作战》的冠军
to become the champion of "Lip Sync Battle."
还剩最后一首歌♥
With just one song left,
在海顿最后一首歌♥曲的舞台表演前
Hayden's final number before she takes the stage.
让我们看看海顿准备节目时
Let's see what her mindset was
她的心态是如何的
coming on to the show.
《假唱大作战》是本公举的
"Lip Sync Battle" Is mine!
老娘我赢定了
I'm gonna own it.
噢 天哪 你好呀
Oh, my God. Hello.
-太激动惹 你准备好了么 -是的 我情绪正好
- Oh, my God. Are you ready? - Yeah, I'm in the mood.
-你需要伸展一下吗 -没事我情绪正旺
- Do you have to stretch? - I'm in the mood.
我弄好了
I've got...
-我是个 汉子 -你是认真的吗
- I'm... dude... - Are you nervous?
当然
Yes!
这不能更棒了 等等 试试这个
This is amazing. Wait. Oh, yes.
我觉得这应该是埃勒酷的私人衣柜
I think this is just LL's personal closet.
看我 这看起来是不是美呆了
Oh, my gosh, that actually looks really good...
画面太美我不忍♥看
Wait, no.
-呃 -好的
- Uh! - Nice.
-打开它吧 -好了 我们拍到了
- Turn it up. - All right, we got it.
喔
Woo!
我快累哭了 这是我做过的最多的锻炼
I'm dying, this is the most exercise I've gotten.
好了 我们开始了各位
Okay, here we go everybody.
-我觉得我想做 -是的
- I feel like I'm gonna do... - Yeah.
-我懂了 好的 -我能做的每个面部表情
- You got it. Yeah. - ... every facial expression that I can...
-绝对的 没问题 -让整个看起来相当有趣
- Absolutely. Absolutely. - ... to make it look really... goofy.
好的
Yeah.
你啥都不知道
You don't even know.
看到么 看到这些家伙没
See. See those people?
失败者 失败者 失败者 大赢家
Loser, loser, loser. Winner.
你简直不知道我为你准备了啥
You don't even know!
我的嘴唇最能假唱了
My lips are synced!
# Where's all my soul sistas #
# Lemme hear y'all flow sistas #
# Hey sista, go sista #
# Soul sista, flow sista #
# Hey sista, go sista #
# Soul sista, flow sista #
# He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge #
# Struttin' her stuff on the street #
# She said, "Hello. Hey, Joe" #
# You wanna give it a go? #
# Giuchie, giuchie, ya ya dada #
# Giuchie, giuchie ya ya here #
# Voulez vous coucher avec moi #
# Yeah, yeah #
# You come through with the money #
# In the garter belts #
# I let him know we 'bout that cake #
# Straight up the gate uh #
# We independent women, some mistake us for whores #
# I'm sayin' why spend mine when I can spend yours #
# Hey, sista, soul sistas #
# Betta get that dough, sistas #
# We drink wine with the diamonds in the glass #
# By the case #
# The meaning of expensive taste #
# If you wanna giuchie, giuchie, ya ya #
# Mocha Chocalata what #
# Creole Lady Marmalade #
# One more time, come on #
# Christina #
# Marmalade #
# Marmalade #
# Marmalade #
# Hey, hey, hey #
# Touch of her skin feeling silky smooth, hey #
# Color of caf茅 au lait all right #
# Made the savage beast inside #
# Roar until he cried #
# More, more, more #
# Creole Lady Marmalade #
# Yes-ah. #
哇噢
Whoa!
-克里斯蒂娜 -不能呼吸了啊啊
- Christina! - Yeah!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
噢
Oh!
嗨
Hey!
太精彩了
Excellent.
克里丝 克里丝 克里丝
Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy.
我已经 不要跟我说话
I'm... don't talk to me.
我快要紧张激动哭了
I'm so nervous now.
克里丝 刚刚发生了啥
Chrissy, what just happened?
海顿 你刚刚把你朋友带出来了
Hayden, just bringing out your friend,
克里斯蒂娜·阿吉莱拉 随便啦 我一点不激动啦
Christina Aguilera. Whatever. No big deal.
我的巴啦啦小魔仙啊
Oh, my gosh.
这到底怎么发生的 咱们先从这开始问问
How did this happen? Let's start there.
这到底怎么回事
How did this happen?
我第一次和克里斯蒂娜工作
The first time I ever worked with Christina,
我去彩排 结果我把我的那几句词搞砸了
I... I went to rehearsal and I screwed up my lines
原本效果应该是笑料来的
and it was supposed to be funny
不过她还是配合得笑了出来
and she laughed anyway.
那给了我上台在这表演的信心
It was just actually giving me confidence to go up here.
我就想说 我的好闺蜜快来和我打天下
- I was like, I was like my girl's coming here.
好吧 原来是这样啊
- Yeah, yeah. Oh, okay. Okay.
好暖心
Aw.
她这么支持我
She's backing me up.
-被暖哭了 -我感觉不错
- Aw. - I feel good.
-不过刚刚快紧张到崩溃 -欢迎来到我的世界
- But it is nerve-racking. - Welcome to my world.
确实是 这就是你的世界
That's funny. Yeah, this is your world.
所以 你刚刚在观众面前表演了这首歌♥
So, how did it feel getting out here
你感觉如何
in front of the crowd doing this song?
整个节目都非常有爱
This whole show is such loving,
特别有趣 令人惊叹 而且充满活力
like... like fun, amazing, energetic,
有种最原始的爱和狂欢
just like... animalistic love.
就像个爱的狂欢节一样
Like, it's like a... it's like a love fest.
那是最棒的一种爱了
That's the best kind of love.
-一点点兽♥性♥ -原始的爱
- A little animalistic. - Animalistic love.
伊娃 伊娃
Eva, Eva.
-嗨 克里斯蒂娜 -嗨 宝贝
- Hi, Christina. - Hi, baby.
我也认识克里斯蒂娜
I know Christina too.
是的
Yeah.
好吗 可我知道你有空上节目吗 妹砸
Okay? Had I known you were available, girl...
我咋不知道你有空捏
had I known you were available.
不 让我问问你们 我不知道现在那个更大个了
No, let me tell you, I don't know what's bigger right now,
我的美臀还是她的秀发
my ass or their hair.
我想说
I mean...
我觉得我们能组个组合
I mean, we can have a band
以这美臀和那秀发为标志
with this ass and that hair.
你只用站中间来就可以了
You just need to come in the middle.
-快点 来这 -啊 这就对了
- Real quick. Right here. - Yeah, it's all good.
-蓬蓬头 嘭嘭臀 -我也不知道哪个更
- Big hair, big ass. - I don't know what's... what's...
-是的 -看起来不错
- Yes! Yes! - Oh, yeah.
我不知道哪个更凹凸有致
I don't know what's bumpier,
# Mocha chocalata ya ya. #
现在发生了什么
What is happening?
我就是那个巧克力
I'm a chocalata.
显然 这几位女士们
So, obviously, these ladies
今晚是彻底放开了来表演
aren't holding anything back tonight,
可惜只有一人能成为冠军
where there can only be one champion.
等广♥告♥回来后
The audience will decide their fate
观众就会决定她们的争夺结局了
when "Lip Sync Battle" Returns.
大家欢呼声在哪里
Make some noise!
# Giuchie, giuchie, ya ya dada #
# Giuchie, giuchie ya ya here. #
《假唱大作战》已经结束了
The "Lip Sync Battle" Is over.
不过在我们最后的结果揭晓前
And before we get the final verdict,
我得说这两位女士
I gotta say that both these ladies
都展示了她们真正冠军的潜质
revealed themselves as true champions.
说的对不
All right?
好了
Okay.
你得停止这么做了
You gonna stop that.
-我可喜欢这个了 我要带回家 -好啦好啦
- I like it, I'm taking it home. - All right, now...
现在是观众决定
It's time for the crowd to decide
谁能加入《假唱大作战》的
who joins the prestigious line
冠军荣誉墙了
of "Lip Sync Battle" Champions.
-克里丝 -我们开始吧
- Chrissy. - Let's do this.
-咱们开始啦 -准备好了吗
- Let's do this, baby. All right. - Ready?
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表